U.S. Army going back to classic aesthetics

what do you guys think? personally im glad the Army is moving away from the disaster that were the ASUs just like they did when they changed from UCP to OCP

Attached: b2c03a2b7b.jpg (523x419, 83K)

I'm pretty jelly. I hope we follow suite soon and go back to WW2 aesthetics.

Attached: 4d45111a8c71e11ed38c9f092f4e40d3.jpg (3774x2344, 857K)

>mutt army goes back to WWII fashion so it can LARP as nazi killers again in time for the new and improved cohen act

Attached: me IRL.jpg (567x790, 354K)

I love the look of these. It's a nice intermediate for when wearing camo in an office or semi-formal setting would look stupid, but not too black tie for everyday wear. I hope these never change.

now if the Army just went back to BDUs it would become the most aesthetic US military branch

Attached: 64608_lrg.jpg (238x500, 56K)

what the hell is going on with those caps? Are they trying to replicate the crushed cap look?

Polishing a turd

Will the army grills wear skirts?

Attached: 1538676735057.jpg (321x322, 11K)

Ewwww woodland.
What are you, Hezbollah?

OCP is fine, they should just bring back the BDU cut and black boots

It's an ugly business suit with a few pins and patches stuck to it. Enjoy your WWII LARPing adventure.

Yes, it's so they can wear a headset while piloting an aircraft. As part of the new regulation, all U.S. Army personnel are to receive flight training.

Attached: 50 mission crusher.jpg (368x400, 42K)

>WWII LARPing adventure
sounds great tbqhwu

We need to go back...
I don't know why it ever changed in the first place.

Attached: 0138.jpg (1920x1248, 458K)

because boomers were insecure about their parents actually being cool so they thought it would be a good idea to ruin it just like they did with the US in general

But they had Vietnam which was equally as aesthetic.

Attached: Vietnam-War-Us-Marines-Of-The-3Rd-Division-Arrive-On-A-South-Vietnam-Beach-Via-Amphibious-Landing-Cr (997x997, 151K)

boomers born in the mid 50s were getting in just as the war was ending most boomers served in the 80s and 90s and when they got into positions of power in the 2000s thats when they started making things shitty

What's wrong with Hezbollah, Schlomo?

Attached: hezbollah-soldiers.jpg (1200x798, 163K)

what's funny is those hats are "crush caps", the pilots in WWII would take the cardboard out of the top of the hat so they could get a head set on over the hat, which gave it that look, I really would prefer the "bus driver" look over this

yeah im not a big fan of the hat, since they're still testing the uniform i hope they'll just change it to a standard service cap

Fuck no, the uniform design on the bdus is alright for garrison but trash for field work
>t. Somebody who wore them as opfor

... no

Sorry, there's no going back.

Attached: 1556879610150.jpg (1862x1048, 271K)

Oh no not black people

You know, I can handle the women, but not the niggers

Let’s talk shit about service uniforms

Why the fuck does the Navy only have shortsleeved Khakis? Does it never get cold in the Navy office world?

>implying the previous uniform was in any way better

Attached: 38e.png (238x276, 90K)

the army needs a base of poor people to draw from

Women are worse than niggers.

it gets worse.

Attached: 1548626905324.jpg (660x440, 55K)

if the Coast Guard is doing it i don't see why the Army cant :^)

Attached: 0c005c1c5c.jpg (981x582, 241K)

It's because we finally have men in power again not sissies like that Iran-lover Obama. We're going to be bombing Iran with those beautiful ww2 uniforms. The Army is going to kick Iran's ass and we're going to round up the traitors that side with Iran.

I like it. It's a good look.
Apart from the hats, anyway.

Oh no. People practicing their religion of choice, the founding fathers must be rolling in their graves at the thought of citizens not following the state-religion...

Look at those beautiful shiny boots. It brings a tear to my eye.

I like the Coast Guard's choice. Multicam isn't a bad choice but there should be a type of OG107 type of field uniform brought back to the army when they aren't out in combat. Either that or just ditch it and have the option of wearing OG as part of the field uniform of the army.

you really need to go back to plebbit, niggerfaggot.

No, you do, tryhard electrion transplant.

>Hezbollah
>succeeds where hordes of Arabs armies with state-of-the-art Soviet tanks failed and actually beats Israel in a war

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

Attached: 6C8425247-130719-hezbollah-funeral.jpg (3300x2100, 713K)

Having camo be an CONUS uniform is just plain fucking dumb. You aren’t in the field. You’re in a cubicle.

thats why these exist if im not mistaken its going to be the everyday uniform for soldiers who work in offices

>OCP
>good

Pick one and only one

Attached: vomiting pepe.jpg (228x221, 6K)

Maybe we can start smoking indoors and start hitting women again. Fuck wouldn't that be awesome

>what do you guys think?
>Army Combat Uniform is still in use

Slapping a new coat of paint on a turd still makes it a turd.

>just like they did when they changed from UCP to OCP

OCP is one step above radioactive dogshit whereas UCP is one step below it. It's still next to radioactive dogshit.

The US Military has gone down the toilet since 2001 and no amount of desperately trying to harken back to a time when it was actually a force to be reckoned with is going to change that.

Fuck UCP
Fuck OCP
Fuck ASUs
Fuck Pink and Greens
Fuck M320s

And above all else.

Fuck the government that wastes our tax money on these retarded fashion statements and other nonsense.

Attached: US Military before 2001 after 2001.png (1044x904, 1.47M)

u r rarterd

whats with those crinkled hats tho?

t.subhuman boomer

THIS

I'm not enlisting until they bring back BDUs and M16A2s with M203s at minimum.

The wars are already not worth fighting from a moral perspective, they should be at least worth fighting from an aesthetic one.

Attached: US Soldiers taking cover with civilians Invasion of Panama.jpg (2560x1681, 374K)

What did you think the establishment clause was for?

Good. It’s about time the Army took that step back to common sense.

t. Seething faggot who won’t ever wear based pinks and greens

WE /1945/ BOYS.

What worth are the Pink and Greens when the government that issues it is as morally, ideologically, spiritually, not to mention financially bankrupt as Nazi Germany?

Attached: Volkssturm.jpg (911x1173, 178K)

>dem colors
ugly as shit.

Attached: 1549597128764.jpg (960x750, 118K)

whats wrong with dark green?

You and OP are giant fucking faggot retards. Ill start with you, the army still used the launchers. But have you ever fucking used an m16A2? They look cool but tactically they are junk. Most people can barley shoot with red dots, irons are a fucking disaster with these incompetent retards. M16A4 is the best choice.

OP, the pink and green uniform is NOT replacing the ACUS. The ACUS will still be the dress uniform, pink and green will be a duty uniform. What does this mean? Retards in offices, dentists, etc are in camos right now. Does not look very professional according the the army so they are going to have the garrison people in these shit uniforms. This means all soldiers when not in a field or training environment, will be wearing this shit. We barley get sleep, or money, good now we have something else to spend our little time taking care of and buying. More intensive for privates to get married to a stripper. You really are retarded.

>an ugly business suit with a few pins and patches stuck to it
You have just described SS uniform

>You have just described SS uniform

Except the SS put actual effort into their uniforms.

Attached: early SS uniform.png (602x739, 284K)

>. But have you ever fucking used an m16A2?

Yes and I loved it so much that I blew thousands of dollars on an FFL just to have an original

>They look cool but tactically they are junk.

t. manchild Communist faggot who cries at the loud sound of freedom

>Most people can barley shoot with red dots, irons are a fucking disaster with these incompetent retards.

Of the US Military is composed mystery meat subhumanity recruited from our cesspit cities. That's a problem on them not the gun.

>M16A4 is the best choice.
>I want to take a knife to my hands in cold weather and pour sand down the gas tube: The Post

> The ACUS will still be the dress uniform, pink and green will be a duty uniform. What does this mean? Retards in offices, dentists, etc are in camos right now. Does not look very professional according the the army so they are going to have the garrison people in these shit uniforms. This means all soldiers when not in a field or training environment, will be wearing this shit. We barley get sleep, or money, good now we have something else to spend our little time taking care of and buying.

Both are still garbage.

>You really are retarded.

You're a stupid worthless nigger and people like you are why this country is going down the shitter.

Attached: Operation Desert Shield.jpg (1700x2200, 596K)

They literally stole the designs from Russian civil war

But ACUs were comfy

Does look like combloc shit to you?

Attached: Red Army 1918.jpg (687x939, 354K)

Dozens of replies later and still no one takes the bait...

They ought to just borrow from the Civil War and WW1 era designs.

Ditch the neckties and just have a complete buttoned up front.

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-030947_Opera.jpg (1080x1440, 466K)

Shut up, Willy. Just because you don't mind looking like a security guard in your fugly blues, doesn't mean that everybody have to suffer the same. Greens are not coming back, and this is the next best thing, if not better.

Frock coats were pretty comfy desu

Attached: iron brigade.jpg (1800x1341, 542K)

How 'bout we go back to one single inter-service combat uniform instead of this blatant display of in-fighting?

Attached: Members of Bravo Company 1-36 Infantry perform a dismounted patrol through the town of Broad, Bosnia (900x545, 308K)

The founding fathers didn't expect the whole country to get filled up with people who strap bombs to themselves and kill hundreds because some pedophile prophet told them they'd get 72 virgin waifus for doing it.

The other side, you retard.

Attached: a50f475001b13cadd4c660099af97baf.jpg (554x1080, 122K)

Oops, wrong image

Seriously though, while I can understand each service possessing a uniform for ceremonies, but in the field? That's just a waste of money and cloth, and a logistical nightmare waiting to happen when we have a real war that isn't just against sand people.

Frankly, the adoption of combat uniforms for each individual service should've been prohibited on morale grounds alone. You serve ONE country, you should be wearing ONE uniform.

Attached: muh special snowflake combat uniforms.png (978x493, 538K)

Protestant Christianity

>tfw I had the only useful uniform up there

Attached: 1486266065499.png (417x617, 628K)

coast guard?

OCP looks good and you're wrong if you think you have any chance of arguing against that fact.

Attached: ducc.gif (735x920, 167K)

You sound like a crybaby bitch and type like a legitimate retard. Fucking suck start a shotgun.

But I'm home. You need to fuck off back to your containment board, you boot licking authoritarian faggot. Keep REE'ing in your troglodyte cavern, it's really getting things done.

His little UCP cap is killing me

Attached: 1555207079381.jpg (91x96, 3K)

Fucking preach. Individual services having proprietary camouflage, uniform styles, and even basic fucking gear is so pants-on-head retarded I still have trouble wrapping my head around it.

How long until these actually get issued to everyone?

2020, but only to new recruits, people in now will need to buy them by 2028

There's a non crushed option.

will it only be authorized for NCOs and officers or can anyone wear them?

I guess what Im asking is, are these aquirable if you buy them. I'm in the process of talking with an army recruiter and pinks and greens make me leak pre with excitement

Thankfully (only time i'll say that) is that i'm in the 82nd and can wear the maroon beret cause those covers SUCK.

OMG that is a badass picture. I've only seen that patch before in illustrations and wasn't sure if it was real. Is this one of Wrangel's men?

They aren’t going back. They’re just offering yet another new uniform to be worn in garrison instead of utilities. The dress uniform is still the ASU.

>101
>Airborne

They need to get rid of the airborne tab. Fuckin' legs.

>inb4 "muuh air assault" School is piss easy. Brand new privates make it through first time.

yeah i think every soldier could go out and buy them in summer of 2020

Attached: white russian army.jpg (283x382, 26K)

I'm in a state guard unit and this is my crusade. A pickle suit would be fly as fuck, and differentiate from national guard/active duty. Not sure why everyone is obsessed with patterned camouflage, rather than just OD Green.

heh...
But fo real... why?

Attached: Was+the+movie+for+kids+or+adults+_f231acbd988053393fe5e211096ddc5b.jpg (1000x973, 111K)

You know that the founding fathers would be much closer in ideology to white nationalists than current day moderates, if you really think they would support the current state of america you should read up on their actual thoughts about race and religion.

Kornilov shock regiment

Version not for ants

Attached: f56177d21e02eee9ac8912da5e94404a.jpg (640x854, 102K)

od green for national guard would be a fantastic idea

Attached: 3a02e9ea94e7f059010da445e9446257.jpg (589x447, 41K)

Those are nothing alike except the breeches and jackboots. Which, btw. were absolutely standard among european armies. As were tunics, peaked caps, sam browne belts. Nazi uniforms are copied from british uniforms if anything.

Attached: _72349647_generals-at-buck-house.jpg (624x351, 49K)

Just a religious symbol.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 441K)

Good thing the Army and Air Force have figured it out then?

What the hell!?
Boomers certainly served during the Vietnam War.
Did you conveniently forget that the baby boom started at '46? That would have put many of them at the perfect age to have served during that war.

>Wahh we barely get money
>Free housing, dental, medical, GI Bill, disability
Friend makes more than I do working 50hrs a week because he has bad knees and some hearing loss and goes to school for a meme degree and he still bitches about money like you do. STFU you spoiled faggot.

They culled an entire generation of British manhood. Their errors are largely to blame for where we are today.