Glock question

I want to buy a Glock 17 Gen 4. I checked gunbroker, and found that they have some in stock, but they're going for $499.00. Is this a fair price for one? Or should I check somewhere else? Links, perhaps?

Attached: Screenshot (13).png (1468x655, 161K)

$500 for a glock is normal going rate
might want to skip gunbroker altogether and just buy local.
most stores should price it between 500-600 with 550 being average.
its a glock every gunstore has glocks.

or buy used and maybe find one for $250~350

They're just overpriced pistols. Everyone else gets a nice discount and they make up sales off of glockfags in the civilian market. Buy used and unmodified. The new gun premium on those things is absurd.

OP here. Can you by chance provide any links to where I might find a used one for about that price. I definitely would like to jump on a chance to get one for a price like that.

you stay on the internet/local forums 24/7 or you dont get them.
those pop up but are snatched up within 5 minutes. by the time link is posted its gone. unless that glocks in 40sw easy as fuck to find posurp sub 350.

bro just get a m2.0

Build a basic bitch PSA AR15 and offer to trade, built mine for about $350 and traded for a G19

Attached: 03BE8847-C680-49E1-94CA-2F57C1E2834C.jpg (750x1117, 225K)

He’ll get his handgun in 4 months

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-04-21-23-30.png (540x960, 206K)

>Gen 1 at bottom
kys
Gen 5 > Gen 1 > Gen 2 > Gen 4 > Gen 3
fite me

God you're an idiot.

Actual usability and build quality goes;
Gen 3 > Gen 5 > Gen 4 > Gen 2 > Gen 1

Best looking goes;
Gen 2 = Gen 1 > Gen 3 > Gen 4 > Gen 5

Speaking of which, OP you should really just get a Gen 3. They're cheaper, better built than Gen 4s, and are just generally a better buy.

Gun.deals is a better site for checking prices, but tbf $500 is pretty standard.

> Shooting gen 3
> It blows up

He said, with literally nothing to back it up. Tell me exactly how Gen 3 exceeds Gen 5''s build quality. I'll wait.
And Gen 1's are easily the best looking, that or Gen 5. Finger grooves are fugly as hell, boy.

Thats the going price for a gen 5 glock 17 online

>gen 1
>best looking
gen 1 and 2 literally look like hipoints you stupid fuck

Attached: m e m e.png (375x275, 121K)

Holy fuck you guys are autistic as shit, they're literally all the same fucking gun and now you wanna call a gen 1 a fucking hipoint and somehow "build quality" means the gen 3 is built better than gen 5 based on fucking what?

i was going to suggest this. between shipping and transfer fee, it might be less just to pay sales tax. plus as far as common new production guns go, glocks are priced fairly close to each other online or in store.

>most stores
lol fucking no

You're gonna pay 50 dollars markup plus fucking tax? Fuck that shit

I'll buy all my guns online purely because saving that 50 dollars markup and tax instead I get 25 dollar shipping and 25 dollar transfers.