Hey Jow Forums combat vet here

hey Jow Forums combat vet here

after a hiatus and struggling with PTSD I'm looking to get back into shooting off of the AR platform, should I look for a custom build, build my own, or buy a low price AR thats easy to build up? Give your favorites.

also I'll answer any questions you guys have, thanks.

Attached: 558e48f7e35d42f3a739894b1b9f3a2506e81f30_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

>build my own, or buy a low price AR thats easy to build
one of these. check out
>palmettostatearmory.com
watch for sales, you might grab one for ~$350

80% lower + PSA parts kit + PSA upper. Wait for independence day for sale.

Budget?

Why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

use aero parts instead of psa, not much more but much better

Bane?

Have you ever been in a firefight and afterwards found a wet spot in your groin and felt shame thinking you pissed yourself, but you found out it was ejaculate and then felt pride?

The AR platform is a fine choice, it is so versatile it supports at least a dozen calibers in carbine to LR rifle roles. If you've done auto mechanics you can build an AR with a few tools available from many sources like Midway. Decide what you want your rifle to do, barrel length, caliber etc. your budget then hit the web sites like PSA and get to work

In this day and age? Build it yourself. If you really don’t want to be mega autistic and buy ever screw and spring get an upper and lower from AeroPrecision and snap them together, then go wild with whatever you want for accessories. Current build I’m going for I’d a 16” Carbine lenght Barrel with picatinnys like pic related

Attached: 90CE2809-5D57-4E4A-891B-9F2A91EFD83D.jpg (640x360, 85K)

What's it like kissing a girl?

1500$+

ill keep an eye out for the sales, thank you user, do you know if they give veteran discounts?

im gonna be honest i dont know much about parts or parts companies, would prefer to buy quality parts over affordable.

I beat off one time during a long firefight in the sandbox to keep myself awake. i did piss myself when i was on my first tour but I was young and our humvee got blown up.

looks fucking gorgeous. can i get any of these parts in tan?

i mean its ok.

>can i get any of these parts in tan?
Yes and you can paint it w/Brownell's Alumahyde Coyote which is a pale olive brown which is what I'm about to do

Literally double the price. It's certainly worth it if you plan on relying on the gun constantly but for a range toy, a PSA will do fine.

How can I obtain gf

Mentally ill people can not legally own guns

How do you take care of butt hole hygiene in the field? Bits of shit gets stuck to my anus because of straining over the years now.

Nobody:
>HEY COMBAT VET HERE

with 1500 you get a god tier ar, I would cut out 500 or 600 for ammo, accessories, scope.
the most important things are to have an appropriate gas system, a good barrel, a free floating handguard, and a good trigger. The quality of the upper is more important than the lower, don’t buy gucci lowers.

try looking at bcm elw mcmr uppers and aero lowers. do a shit ton of research on barrels especially and the many companies that make them.

Baby wipes my dude. Baby wipes
Let him have pride faggot he's obviously dealing with some shit. Fuckin country trying to repeat the 70s again I swear
>Sandbox
user...no respectable vet I served with ever calls it that. In fact we laugh at that term. What was your MOS and were you a guardsman?

If I knew I would tell you fren

Attached: 60142045-AE94-46C5-8507-EAF6C8FFAE58.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Just b urself

>go outside for more than shooting and ammo/food/beer runs
>find a hobby that women do without their BF dragging them
>make friends with both genders attending
>you don't need to hit on all the girls
>find girl who you can introduce you to her single friends, the key is being confident that you can do better than her and not try to fuck her
>kek at the thought
>go home and cry because not even the pride flag would let you sit on its pole

whiny faggot

haha the guy got PTSD what a fucking pussy lmao

Attached: PoshMelodicEgg-size_restricted.gif (478x350, 84K)

user lol why would you even reply to him? You're better than that

Attached: 1556502457185.jpg (850x1236, 268K)

meters? sounds like some gay european shit

>and struggling with PTSD
i hate americans so goddamn much
you literally just larped as a strong warrior until an IED went off or Ahmed fired his beat-up half century old ak47 somewhere at your general vicinity
how the fuck did americans go from storming beaches & fighting gooks in 'nam to pissing their pants whenever their convoy gets hit?
>also I'll answer any questions you guys have, thanks.
i'd like to know why you're such bitch

Attached: 1445893888193.jpg (229x240, 10K)

Most of the issues modern vets have is from longevity of exposure as opposed to intensity. Meaning you could be in sector everyday, all day for months on end anywhere from 9-15 months with no rear, even on the FOB you can be mortared or Katuyusha'd. So you go from days or weeks of normalcy, to full blown craziness, then back to normalcy, over and over, enemy mixed with civilians, no clear battle areas, it's absolutely taxing on the psychological state. The average WWII soldier saw 1 or possibly a few big fights, but they had safe areas in the rear. COIN is being switched on 24/7 so lots of big differences in the kind of conflict

This is the dumbest shit I have ever read. Here's some reasons:
>Thinks PTSD is new to irw/afg
>Thinks everyone gets PTSD
>Thinks everyone gets the same brand of ptsd, whereas some people turn into pussies others turn into psychos
>Thinks PTSD is exclusive to America
>Thinks they know whether or not they would get PTSD if they were ever hit by an IED

Literally that crow is smarter than your post

I'm a big fan of a BCM 14.5" with a midlength gas system. Shop around and you'll probably find something you like.

Some times I stuff a baby wipe all the way up my ass until just a tiny bit is hanging out. Then pull it out like floss.

Not him but everyone calls it the fucking sand box faggot. I have five campaign stars on my sandbox ribbon dickhead.

Serious?

Yah if you're a POG or NG probably. I hear civilians use that term alot. None of my grunt buds call it that. I'm not gonna call you any mean names. Have a nice night

Attached: sadkot.jpg (623x461, 47K)

>Then pull it out like floss.
Now you have a load to clean up too.

Yes. You will never feel cleaner

Alright sorry I called you a faggot and dickhead, that was over the top. My point is it’s common. Sorry your grunt buds have no sense of humor when referring to a country full of sand, minus the Tigris which is mostly raw sewage.

Enlisted / Comissioned?

Which branch and MOS?

I only respect veterans who won wars, sorry

>Implying a completely destabilized country with no functioning government wasn’t the desired outcome

Get fucked by an aids dick tranny

yes we know about the zionists

Still never won a war

Just buy a $400 PSA. You'll get bored quick. Keep it because it's the perfect combat rifle.

Spend your money on something nice, like a cowboy gun.

War ended once the nation-state's standing army was defeated. Now it's just attempted occupation of territory.

Sorry, you ain’t getting a parade at the end of this one. Over a decade in country and still no declared victory. Sad

I've never heard anyone I knew to walk the walk call it the sand box. It's always just downrange. I usually say OEF to identify which campaign I fought in.

What is the spookiest/most unnerving experience you've had while deployed?

Did you realize you were serving ZOG when you enlisted

It not the official name or anything. It’s just a fairly common euphemism for OIF/OND even amongst active duty guys.