Is it acceptable

When at a gun store to go prone with a rifle to see how it feels to lay down with?

Attached: pronebackextension.jpg (1256x800, 58K)

a thread died for this

Lol

if you are that autistic, sure, I'm sure nobody on the staff will mock you after you leave

hey a new idea !

I will try this next week

It's not acceptable unless you try every prone position without standing up.

Attached: 2mmtji8.jpg (1024x491, 156K)

If the Store caters to 3 position High Power Fudd shooters or Olympic style shooters, yes, it is encouraged and part of fitting the gun.
At Creedmoor Sports, Champion Shooter Supply, Champion's Choice , it would be likely that the sales person asks you to go prone and helps adjust the stock to fit.

Attached: Anschutz 54-30 Walnut stock.jpg (2400x562, 103K)

>Bases decision of buying a gun on prone shooting
If it can accept short mags, it can be shot prone. Only gun I can think of that might actually have issues with it due to it's base design is levergats. Literally anything else can be shot prone.

But hey, if you want to look like the biggest fucktard in the store, by all means, do your prone test with every gun before they kick you out. Just be sure to come back here and post the youtube link.

Attached: fuckin autist.png (297x200, 51K)

what's all that stuff on the ground?

excuse you, this is a board for weapons

looks like casings n shiet

>I can think
muzzle brakes
charging handle operation
reciprocating charging handles
ejection ports
etc etc

there's a lot more to it than just being able to lay flat on the ground, but please continue to offer your sperg opinion, it's highly valued

There are Centerfire versions
Bleiker in 7.62X51 or 6.5x55, or 6mm BR

A 20" AR isn't a weapon?

Attached: Blieker 300M Metallic.png (640x330, 81K)

imagine rolling around on the floor in a shop and having bubba tell you you are doing it wrong

Muzzle brakes? If you were a car you would be the unstable Supra of Special Needs; I would caution you to drastically reduce your autismboost before you blow a hole in your engine block you turboretard. Autists are embarassed to share a diagnosis with you. You'll ve lauded as a hero by the same peoble who called Bruce Jenner a hero, only they'll be cheering you on because you managed to overcome your pathological incompetence. I've spoken with your regional retard wranglers: they say you are that sort of touched person that only comes around every few hundred years like Einstein or Michelangelo, but in your case every interaction is so fantastically autistic that they marvel at your ability to breath air like a normal human being. Incredible.

I laughed harder than I should've.

leverguns can be shot prone, they just need to be twisted to the side which breaks your sight picture.

>When at a gun store to go prone with a rifle to see how it feels to lay down with?
snuggies with raifu, only after purchase

or you could lay on your back while you shoot

Attached: 1507964031643.jpg (1146x631, 136K)

30 rounders are perfect for prone shooting though
didn't you know that you've supposed to use the magazine as a monopod?

Attached: 1MOA-Rifle-Magazine-on-the-Deck.jpg (674x450, 325K)

gun store is like prison, prostrate yourself at your own risk

apparently the fuddlore about not resting our rifle on the mag came from the M14

All that cope for the inability to understand that muzzle brakes create pressure waves. When in different prone positions, where do you all those gasses are being directed? Put the crack pipe down and imagine firing on a surface with loose dirt, maybe even with a 30 round rifle mag necessitating that you rotate.

But you knew all this already, because you're a big smart boy.

Attached: lantac.gif (500x211, 719K)

Kek

is this a new pasta?

Attached: 1555712836794.gif (320x240, 495K)

THE PRONE ROW!

STARTING POSITION, MOVE!

IN CADENCE

I've done it already. just let them know what you are doing first.

>Fudd
found the tard

can't accept that you failed

>fuddlore
another tard is found

Those are spent casings, they come out of the gun when you actually shoot it, not that anybody on Jow Forums would know.

Not neutered olympic ones no, your sports gay and so sre you

I always test for pressure waves on a gun store's floor.

Boots are specifically told to use it as a monopod in bct, if that means anything

Attached: 1553604051347.jpg (540x698, 24K)