Why is it ok to shoot machine guns without ear protection?

Why is it ok to shoot machine guns without ear protection?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

gov will pay for it lol

Its not.

What did you say?

Just look at these dudes

Attached: 5e81976e26636c605b7accc209bd9be0.jpg (1024x768, 207K)

It’s not unless you’re stupid I guess, my ear pro flew out of my ears seconds before going cyclic on the saw and I thought that was the day I lost my hearing

that marine is moron.

It's not, military is just too fucking poor to provide decent electronic ear-pro when they could just rotate new people in a few years later and throw all the earlets in a ditch.

WHAT?

WHAT'S A CLEAR DECEPTION?

can you wear your own or they wont allow you?

hearing is overrated
you literally cant prove me wrong

HUH? EARRINGS CHLORINATED?! DA FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?

If I had to shoot a gun without ear pro, it'd be the M2. It always seemed to have the mildest report from the firing position. I assume it's because it has a bull barrel and the muzzle is four feet away from you.

You can, but when shit goes down, there's no time to put them on.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i thought electronic ear pro enhances noises, why not wear them 24/7?

I thought most if not all electronic earplugs/hearing protection drains the battery pretty quick so it's gonna be useless most of the time if you just keep wearing them.
Not sure if they have a off-button for that.

it isn't
ask me how I know
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

rotate rechargeable batteries i guess

Have you ever wore ear protection muffs for more than an hour?
It starts to hurt like a bitch, especially on the ears.

I have a pair that "turns off" whenever there's loud sounds, but yeah, the battery would drain pretty fast if you have the sound enhancer turned all the way up.

That's a lot of money.

WORST FIRE? FUCK YOU MAN I WASTED THAT MOTHERFUCKER

why are you poor

They issue plugs. The doube sided ones that 3M sold were defective so a lot of people had serious damage and the company is being sued. The problem is most Marines are not smart enough to wear them anyway. I know a marine that had serious hearing loss at age 23 from using artillery for months without protection.

All Marines are poor and poor managers of money.

oh

WHO YOU CALLING A GOATFUCKER, DO I LOOK LIKE A SANDNIGGER TO YOU?

WHAT ARE THEY SELLING?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

YOU COOKED A GRAND DIGGER WHAT?

I do because I cant understand what is being said to me with protection in

HUH?

WHAT!?!?!

I FUCKED A BRAND NIGGER? WHAT THE FUCKS A BRAND NIGGER?

Beats being deaf you dumb motherfucker.

Attached: LT_P_Antanas Seneckis-Žaibas. Vakarų Lietuvos (Jūros) srities štabo apsaugos būrio vadas. Žuvo (899x623, 75K)

This may shock you but combat arms people aren't known for their awesome long term planning.

t. literally a pussy

>In the military
>Not poor
The only people who aren't poor and didn't come from poor backgrounds in the military are big brass bois

It's not and should not be done.

When I shot PK in prone position, It felt as if giant subwoofers ware buried under me.
I cant imagine shooting mg without protection.

Try these. I despise over ear headphones and have worn these to the range for 3+ hours, forgot I had them on until they died at about the 5 hour mark.

Attached: 61QTFhhlk7L._SL1317_.jpg (1317x1317, 75K)

It's absofuckinglutely not okay to shoot or be in the immediate vicinity of a machine gun being fired. It's just that nobody is going to stop and put ear pro on when rounds start popping off. You need to be able to hear on patrol as well to maintain situational awareness.
>t. man fully deaf in left ear and hard of hearing in right because of automatic weapons fire

>enhances noises

If by "enhanced" you mean, you can turn the volume up louder than real life, then yeah

You're still just hearing a second hand recreation of what the mic picks up, your spatial awareness is much worse. its not like you gain super hearing or something

My networth says otherwise

so hes just a marine

He’s just a fat pog posing for a picture