How do you find people for SHTF who aren't old boomers?

Every group around prepping I try to find, has absolutely nobody below at least the age of 40, and the average age seems to be around 50. I'm 30, a vet, and I live in Houston, which has about 6.5 million people.. It's not a place you want to be if shit goes south. But Discord, Facebook, Preppernet, all those places, seems like just old white boomer fudd types.

How do I find some folks who can watch each others backs? I've got a family to take care of and can't just go buy some homestead in the middle of nowhere.

Attached: csl6c01631s21[1].jpg (1242x886, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/RcfwD3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't understand what you're asking. You want to have some sort of prepping party at your house and only invite "hip" people who are your age?

Attached: 1414262046490.jpg (600x900, 50K)

OP wants to larp with fun, fit Jow Forumsommandos his own age.
I feel your pain. Hard to do as an adult I'm a city.
Miss my rural kommando friends from childhood.

I am a city too

My city is England.

It's not that I've got a problem with boomers within moderation, it's just that I guess getting along with them is just a tad.. different?

I get it, bro. Your parents will "never understand" the depths of your personality and interests. They're too uncool.

What about sexy slutty women? Are there any hot whores into prepping and guns?

England, AR?

England, London, I think.

I’ve never actively searched for a group to larp with but I guess I already do it enough being in peacetime infantry but it has interested me for a long time

What part of Houston user? I'm 30 and in montrose and almost certainly dead in the first day

Cypress, out in the suburbs. Damn dude, Montrose, you're smack in the center of fag central. I guess on the plus side for you the government would make your area a priority if they had to abandon the outskirts. I'm off 99 and 290 in Fairfield.

Probably more to do with people 50+ generally being slower, fatter, weaker, less mentally sharp, and more.

Exactly, I want to find people who can be reliable in a bad situation, not people who are depending on prescription meds to maintain quality of life.

They're a very clean peoples and I've learned to live amongst them. During Harvey though I was trapped as fuck and each night stayed up waiting for the flashlights to start appearing outside.

Take a group of airsofter zoomies under your wing and teach them the way of the Jow Forumsommando.

looks like you got to start your own party. you can do and start a child army like that weird dude on doomsday preppers. i think it's that show, a friend of mine watched it.

the second thing you can do is just get really into your community. some of the preppers on that show slowly got their neighborhoods involved. they weren't autistic about it tho

youre gonna trust some people you met on the internet to have your back when the lights go out?

>vet

oh makes sense, a stupid zogbot. youll starve in the camps as your brothers in uniform would never let that happen. line up.

Can someone please answer this man's question before we move on? I think it's important information

Not talking about trusting people on the internet, how the fuck do you even meet people with the right mindset? I've got a job, a wife, a kid, how the hell do people make connections?

Depends where you live, definitely a regional difference.

SF bay area here, my collectuve is a few guys mid-late 20s. Some are ex military, others are just redpilled/blackpilled.

Attached: 20190306_181538-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 818K)

How did you meet? Work?

Do you know a bespectacled ginger machinist by chance? West bay fag.

I'll be honest if I want a girlfriend I could have one. But I don't want to be with someone who weighs more than me and is a foot shorter.

So I relegate fat bitches to one night stands.

>So I relegate fat bitches to one night stands.
This, I ain't gonna say I never fucked a fatty, but I sure as shit would never date one.

Also better off economically, more education, have more to fight for, and better adjusted to society. And perhaps as important; they have kids who are right in your 'wanted' bracket.

Blue heeler!!

Attached: 303F4852-C027-4C3D-AFED-C4C3E28B8406.jpg (3024x3024, 2.05M)

This. 30+ is a fucking wasteland. If they're not super fat they have 1+ kids and/or 50k in debt.

I'll give you a non troll answer. Your best bet is family (direct and inlaws) and old friends. Live closeish to one another and come up with a loose plan to cooperate in an emergency. It's seriously unlikely that SHTF for more than a couple weeks in any given area. Plan for that.
As for the prepper types I know? Good luck to them but I don't see them holding up even for a few weeks in a disaster situation for a variety of reasons.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

you really think life works like this?

this is retarded

so they can kill you and take your shit

sure kid

sure kid

boomers are going to have more resources.
more life experience.
more contacts.
more support.
some are going to be ex LEO.
some are going to be vets.
more level headed.
more prone to be constitutionally minded.
i could go on.
but do u get the point?
>boomer

we are not going on forced marches with 50 lbs of gear.
but we'll kill anyone that attacks the home and your kids and wife while you are out "saving the world".
Who is going to over watch while you sleep?
it's going to take a team to survive a shtf scenario.

>thing you can do is just get really into your community.
this, meet your neighbors.
>how the fuck do you even meet people with the right mindset?
slowly.
or join a local militia/patriot group, most have ex LEO and vets in them...a good thing imo.
>unlikely that SHTF for more than a couple weeks
user, we are in another Fourth Turning cycle, when it goes to shit it will last longer than a couple of weeks.

Sexy HOT women are in YOUR AREA and want to PREP. Sign up NOW to meet slutty PREPPERS innawoods near YOU.

> be me
>boomer
>62
>still working on farm
>11 - 12 hr days
>still throwing 50lb seed bags around every spring

Nothing is more dependable, stable, reliable and decisive as youth. Just ask the democrats

>or join a local militia/patriot group, most have ex LEO and vets in them...a good thing imo.
Laughable. Every single person in those groups is a snitch or a fed

>seems like just old white boomer fudd types.
You wanna prep with Jamal or Paco instead?

cute doggo
>sf bay area
>redpilled/blackpilled
makes sense

Most younger people don’t have money to prep because they have families and bills. Typically slightly older adults and boomers with empty nests can afford such an autistic hobby

Make friends with your neighbors and encourage them to stock up.

>How do I find some folks who can watch each others backs?
Is your family into guns?
My sisters and I are going to stick together if SHTF
Hopefully I'll get to re-populate the earth too..

Become a Mormon.

>sweet home alabama
All my family likes guns with the exception of my bitch sister. She moved out of the country though so she can get bent. First time we ever took her shooting my dad gave her hot loads in the shotgun though and she did fall on her ass, 10/10 should have taken a video.

Wife has family all over Texas, none of my family live in the state. Current back-up plan is my wifes uncle, he is into prepping and has a ranch outside dallas, it's just it's 4 hours away.

I love heelers, my two are in their last years and 200 miles away from me now. I want another stop making me sad user. PS cute doggo

Attached: 1556982595919.jpg (300x225, 19K)

>My sisters and I are going to stick together if SHTF. Hopefully I'll get to re-populate the earth too..
Kys you sick fuck

>Hopefully I'll get to re-populate the earth too..
*laughs in habsburg*

Is it still stick to have a B/S fetish if you only have oneesans and not imoutos?

We’re also more economically stable, have lived through or remember various shtf scenarios (Loma Prieta quake, for instance. Shit was scary for the first day), have a deeper skill base to draw from, and are more prone to bug in/bunker up. We also find your music hard to understand, and what’s up with this vaping nonsense? If you’re gonna smoke, then smoke. If not, then plug in a fat lip of Cope and go about your business. Don’t dick around with a toy cigarette that blows candy smoke, that’s not the look you want to present to the world.

is this bait? Those last two lines sum up pretty much everything that OP probably hates about boomers.

I'm with you there, desu I'm 30 and I don't get half of that shit. Don't half ass it, smoke or don't. Not really into all the electronica shit either. Honestly there's just a huge divide between trendy hipster faggots and those of us who are real functional adults.

Not really, I mean honestly the vaping and the music is indeed faggotry of the highest order. I hate my own generation, most of them.

>put white in there as an insult

Kill yourself Pablo and fuck you and your dirty israeli service "vet" no one gives fuck.

I have some land and a place to start a little farm area enough for 10-12 people. I told all my friends to go there if SHTF. That's it. If anyone else shows up they're getting shot.

>mfw have network of friends ready to bug out in case SHTF

Feels good m8, Rural USA Best USA

Ideal living situation is midpoint between rural and city, city is too crowded but has all the amenities, rural doesn't have many people but has nothing useful, plus rural folk are all boring or creepy

I had a hard time myself finding people to shoot with when I moved, but I've met a few folks through Jow Forums state discords. It might be harder for you since Texas is a big state but it could be a good starting point. Just finding like-minded folks who are into guns is a good starting point.

Every group will have one for sure.
Just don't an idiot.
You join to have a neighborhood network, it's also good for disasters.
Talking to a retired LEO here.

>Make friends with your neighbors and encourage them to stock up.
At least 30 days worth, for disasters.

>dad gave her hot loads in the shotgun though and she did fall on her ass
And now she hates guns.
Bad move.
Start'em with a .22

I'll give your sister a hot load, maybe she'll do better this time.

>If anyone else shows up they're getting shot.
You’re doing it wrong. If they have useful skills, they come on in a probationary status. No access to firearms, and they go into lockdown between 10 pm and 6 am. During the day, they handle whatever chores need doing. In return, they get fed, hydrated, and a secure place to sleep. They can work into more responsibilities and privileges by proving their value and loyalty to the community.

You also backtrack their claimed line of travel, looking for signs that they were part of a larger group. It wouldn’t hurt to have trail cams set up along the most likely avenues of approach, and passive detection devices set up anyplace that could be used as a hide or observation point. Passive detection could be things like a monofilament tripwire that flips up an orange flag in a treetop when it’s triggered, or releases a tethered mylar helium balloon. Something that you can spot from a couple of miles away with a scope or binoculars, if you know exactly where to look. You also want it to be unobtrusive, so whoever is sneaking around doesn’t know you know they’re there.

You want to know the intentions of whoever else is out there before you start just killing off everybody you see.

Most SHTF enthusiasts that are not boomers are uneducated dipshits like yourself that don't have the funds to prep adequately so they just jerk off about zombie stuff online

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

someone should, she got that weird christian bitchy virgin anger going on. She has a creepy bf of 5 years but they've never done so much as kissed. Everyone in my family hates my sister, she acts so self righteous.

Joins the Texas Jow Forums discord ya dummy.

when the chinks come, you'll be glad you prepped. i have a few co-workers that i could trust if the shtf.

does the poor wittle baby want fwends? aww

Attached: 1541666926990.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

>My sisters and I are going to stick together if SHTF
>Hopefully I'll get to re-populate the earth too..

Lucas stop posting and your holsters are gay

>when the chinks come
They literally never will, they don't have the force projection capabilities

unless youre keeping them as slaves in chains this isnt a good idea.

>I told all my friends to go there if SHTF. That's it. If anyone else shows up they're getting shot.
too late

>fuck you and your dirty israeli service "vet" no one gives fuck

Did some one not make it through meps?

Got the link?

Something something flat feet and asthma probably.

Here you fags go:
discord.gg/RcfwD3

Pics of sis

>Something something flat feet and asthma probably.

That or he would have punched the drill Sgt or some other bullshit

discord.gg/RcfwD3

I don't keep pics of that ugly bitch

>I don't keep pics of that ugly bitch
Definitely not worth fucking

Yes because someone acknowledging that us service is Israeli service would definitely want to enlist.

Stop pretending like there is some high standard to throwing your life away.

Organize a Jow Forums meetup

It's alright that you're a scared lil bitch that couldn't hack it, just don't hate on the ones who did

Attached: uwpvydw1c1u11.jpg (500x688, 74K)

>Stop pretending like there is some high standard to throwing your life away.
Someone is mad he couldn't get a cushy POG job never deploying, serving less than 4 years getting college paid for. Enjoy getting dicked down by student loans.

Indentured servitude, dude. Slaveholding is a slow road to bankruptcy.

>lol bro youre scared you can't sign your life away for the filth that crushes us like i did

Youre the cancer killing the earth. Do the world a favor and do yourself in.

Not an argument. Nice projection.

if anything, us service is more akin to saudi service, not israeli. Saudi officers get "trained" in the US, and iraq/astan were at the behest of saudi influence. If it were israli influence we would be balls deep in iran

The only reason we aren't balls deep in Iran is because people are tired of fighting for Israel.

Remember trumps promise on Syria and what he did shortly after getting into office? America is controlled by Israeli interest.

Assuming you're not a cop and you actually live in H-town, I'll meet you at that shooting range by the hookah bar that's near the titty joints. You should be able to figure that one out. See you there next Saturday, 1300, I'll be in a green shirt.

underrated post

>You’re doing it wrong. If they have useful skills, they come on in a probationary status. No access to firearms, and they go into lockdown between 10 pm and 6 am. During the day, they handle whatever chores need doing. In return, they get fed, hydrated, and a secure place to sleep. They can work into more responsibilities and privileges by proving their value and loyalty to the community.
Now thats my kind of SHTFantasy. But honestly dont let ANYONE in that isnt someone you know or is connected to one of your people.
>Did some one not make it through meps?
t. anchor baby who "fought for our freedom" in iraq and is now more american than 10th generation white americans.

Jesus Christ, this thread. OP assuming you are not a fucking fed or some shit heel reporter wanting to meet a real live ebul nazi, I will meet up with you at a shooting range here in Houston next fucking weekend. We can shoot some guns, chat, and maybe grab a sandwich or what the fuck ever afterwards.

Attached: 1542148270787.jpg (720x540, 45K)

Those 50+ preppers are cocooning which is the right thing to do in their life stage - purely defensive, materially invested, static.

You're more likely to want to join an assault group/cartel, the people who go around raiding prepped boomers among other things.

I'd suggest having friends in law enforcement and the military, larger scale private security. Think "incipient gang foundation". Networks who can put together a fairly large number of armed reasonably skilled peak fitness (15-35) operatives in the future.

>But honestly dont let ANYONE in that isnt someone you know or is connected to one of your people.
Ok, we need to get something straight- are we talking short term or long term shtf? Forting up on land innawoods implies long term. My response was geared toward that eventuality. If we’re talking about a short term event (anything under 12 months could be considered short term), yes, then you seal the borders and turtle up. In a short term event, you’re going to be living off of stockpiled stores; there’s not going to be any to spare for random strangers who may wander through. The rest of my post, regarding outlying detection devices, is still valid though. Moreso, even. You don’t want to kill every stranger who stumbles across your turf, while you also don’t want word getting out about your location. Intercept them a few miles before they come across anything that requires their permanent silence, interrogate them, loot them, and tell them if they ever turn up in this neck of the woods again they’re hog chow. After a while, word gets around to stay away from your section, or quarter section, or whatever.

If it’s a long term shtf event, you’re gonna have to accept that there’s going to have to be some contact with the outside world, and that you might have to be bringing new faces into your group. Have a plan for doing it, unless you want to dwindle away as a bunch of insular hermits.