Cool Guns Thread

Just got a 9mm Kriss Vector in alpine white and put about 200 rounds through it. Ask me questions

Attached: ED6E1359-0ABA-4F5E-93BC-13CAAE296623.jpg (1575x2100, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUd4hRrJiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that a faux silencer?

it is, I cant take it off either. I got the rifle version, not the pistol

Do you own any other guns that owe their success to vidya?

Also, you're aware that the entire operational design of that weapon was engineered to mitigate recoil while firing full-auto, right? Is your Vector select fire?

No.
And yes, I am aware of that. No its not. I am fully aware its not practical, but I collect guns just to shoot for fun and because I like to learn about them. I thought the vertical bolt motion was cool, and it is. Plus its a sexy gun.

What’s the disassembly like for those? I’m interested in pc carbine.

Why didn't you get the 45acp chambering, which is what that gun was designed around?

I have a glock 19 and wanted a rifle that could be interchangeable with the mags, and plus more capacity in magazines.

Brilliantly easy. No tools required. See those 4 large black circles on it? They are pins that hold it all together, and if you push all of them through the other side youre in. Check this: youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUd4hRrJiM

Been thinking of getting one. Do you love it?

I do. Price tag is pretty high, but in my opinion its the coolest gun on the market, so its worth it. The recoil mitigation is not really helpful since it isnt full auto, but taking glock mags is a major bonus. Just makes everything more compatible. Easy to take apart, easy to add/remove things and attachments. Super accurate and probably the most fun gun Ive ever shot. Plus you will always get people staring at you and asking you questions at the range. 9/10 experience so far, would definatley recommend. Storm trooper tier.

Very nice OP. What do you think of the recoil of it in 9mm? We have a few people in the /pcc/ thread who have a .45 and 10mm vector and they use cheekpads to make it easier on their faces. How rough is the vertical kick in 9?

Here's mine

Attached: PicsArt_04-23-06.31.16.jpg (1200x1600, 653K)

The topic is cool guns

Cool guns, user

Not rough at all. Ive shot other 9mm rifles before and I would say the recoil is much more distributed in the vector, but Im not sure if thats because of the bolt mechanism or because the gun itself is pretty heavy. Regardless, little to no recoil.

Attached: 1554930200708.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Why would you get that meme shit

Nyet, rifle was fine.

>poor mans P90
>mismatched socks
sort your life out user

I thought they ran on Glawk mags, is that a Kriss branded mag?

>blocks your path
>"Hey man! I heard you think the M1 Garand is better than me..."
what do you do Jow Forums?

Attached: Johnson-M1941-Semi-Automatic-Rifle.jpg (600x181, 20K)

Go fuck off, Dick Rifle. I got my pickle tickler and all around Kraut & Jap Killer here.

Attached: 12221746_1.jpg (1200x367, 31K)

This is bait.

why

Get a BAR

>rifle length barrel
>retarded AR stock
You fucked up OP

no, it's not. those socks really piss me off.

>implying it isn't

Attached: IMG_20190127_122059.jpg (1218x1908, 531K)

Holy shit what a horrifying SKS

Attached: F740A626-932F-42A2-A5E9-A6018EECFA1E.jpg (2304x2796, 723K)

It is a Kriss mag, and its compatible with glocks. They do run on mags.
Its cool

This is the Jow Forums equivalent to Sid from Toy Story.

Attached: Babyface.jpg (550x312, 131K)

Have fun seeing every speck of dust and carbon on it