Anyone else here most concerned with the fact that Brenton committed this shooting without hearing protection of any...

Anyone else here most concerned with the fact that Brenton committed this shooting without hearing protection of any kind? He fired
>hundreds of rifle rounds, mostly indoors
>half a dozen shots from his shotgun while inside a fucking car
If he committed his life to this shooting and planned to be taken alive why wouldn't he wear earpro? Even the sandy vagina shooter wore earplugs and he killed himself afterwards.

Attached: ripeardrums.jpg (879x510, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X5MMgnMIpG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's a little hearing damage when you're saving the world user?

>(You)
youtu.be/X5MMgnMIpG4

He better yell "SORRY, COULD YOU SAY THAT AGAIN? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" all through his trial.
Would be top kek
>new zealandars go to Australia, commit crimes, clog up our prisons
>no-one bats an eye
>Aussie goes to nz, takes up a single prison cell
>Whole world goes crazy

Fpbp

The whole thing is fake.

If he were that Jow Forums, his magazine pouches would have had a retention system that stopped half of his magazines from falling out like they did when that guy almost tackled him. Jow Forums,Jow Forums?

Attached: minneapolis25n-1-web-1485369770.jpg (849x1024, 105K)

No. The most concerning thing is the shooting itself. That this fucking looney murdered dozens of people.

Man. I really hope his ears are okay. I love what he did to punish those fucking muslim cockroaches

>That pic
>Those memories
Rip
Did he ever appeal?

Fuck off to r/forgottenweapons, liberal faggot

Attached: kiwi mosque shooting 1.webm (610x340, 2.92M)

Attached: kiwi mosque shooting 2.webm (648x360, 2.94M)

This.

Short sighted.
He killed a few mudslimes but may have doomed the islands.

That was literally his goal, nigga.

That was just him recognizing what the consequences would be and pretending it was part of his plan. He was literally just justifying it, rather than it being a core value. The only thing he wanted to do was kill people. Pretending otherwise is buying into his meme bullshit.

Attached: manifesto.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

His goal is irrelevant.
He's deaf, stuck in a cell, and will rot away doing nothing for the rest of his life.

He's an idiot manlet.

>I know his inner thoughts and he had a secret plan behind his plan that he clearly wrote.

Literally nothing but Jow Forums tier drivel and a gun grabbing goal on top of it all.
If anything, he's an enemy of Jow Forums.

>If the police arrest me after I murder someone one, then I win! I planned for them to arrest me from the very beginning.

Why the attitude? Are you unhappy about what he did?

When he's talking about the dropped mag while driving away at the end of the video he says "Ease of access or retention, if you pick ease of access you can fuck yourself."

Why his attitude?
>New Zealand shooting suspect 'complains about prison treatment'
>The country’s Department of Corrections confirmed to media in New Zealand that Mr Tarrant has no TV, radio or newspapers and no approved visitors.
Is he unhappy about the consequences of his actions?

t. hasn't read the manifesto

He's unironically a meme loving fuck who was so mentally susceptible to internet influence that it drove him to this.
But oh! He gets to be remembered by Jow Forumstards and girls will send him fan letters!
That will totally make up for the rest of his life behind bars in low key solitary confinement.

The fuck is your point nigga. Why the fuck do you care so much that hes in prison.

Are you a legitimately fucking moron? >If you don't agree with me or his manifesto, then you didn't read his manifesto!

I've seen this exact same reply dozens of times now.
>t. hasn't read the manifesto
>t didn't read his manifest
>you didn't read his manifesto
>why didn't you read is manifesto
You guys are mentally ill.

I think he was prepared for a lot worse. He wrote in his manifesto that he understood death was a possibility but preferred being taken alive to suck up resources and make people keep thinking about it. I think anything above being dead is just gravy.

How do you know for sure he wasn’t wearing the little ones that fit inside your ears

>heh ill just suck up ur resources!
Just justifying being afraid to die.

This. I don't understand why not agreeing with mass murder is suddenly a Reddit opinion around here. He purposefully tac'd out his rifles with as many accessories as possible in hopes of getting hem banned, He's anti-Jow Forums and I wish this board would stop defending him.

>but preferred being taken alive to suck up resources
More like justifying being a pussy.

>and make people keep thinking about it
People don't give a shit if you're alive and behind bars, serving out a sentence i.e. justice.
They tend to remember the dead more because you either "took the coward's way out" or left with all the answers to their questions.

U gay

t. still hasn't read the manifesto.

>implying I'm going to waste another few minutes of my life reading gun grabbing Jow Forums trash again

Yep. Fuck him he was a spineless piece of shit.

Cause he is a ZOG Normie shill protecting the hand that feeds

Posted right in front of your face and you refuse to read it. Brainlet tier.

fuck this cringelord. when is breivik getting a new playstation?

All the retards who think they will get to keep their guns if they don’t fight ZOG at some point are boomer faggot civnats or literal kikes being subversive

Tarrant wants to accelerate so that the frog realizes it is being boiled and jumps out of the pot

My favorite part was how he pretended he was in a firefight. He even used that word to describe what he'd just done. Nigger, that was not a fucking firefight. A firefight is when they shoot back. What he did was a massacre. The only part of it that was even close to a fight was when he got dove by that actual fucking hero, and guess what? The entire thing was nearly stopped right there. Shivers down the spine when I watched that guy go for the dive. It's something we should all aspire to.

>If you don't agree with me or his manifesto, then you didn't read his manifesto!

Go back to Mexico or Tel Aviv whichever it is for you

>People don't give a shit if you're alive and behind bars, serving out a sentence i.e. justice.

I think they do.

They tend to remember the dead more because you either "took the coward's way out" or left with all the answers to their questions.

Who remembers any of the people who died at Christchurch other than their friends and family? Without looking it up can you name any of them? They have no identity any more other than "the muslims that Brenton Tarrant killed".

>If I say I read his manifesto despite showing no understanding of it whatsoever you should believe me that I read it!

>accelerate
Baby's first buzzword.

And that's a good thing because there's one thing non-Americans are extremely good at, and that's moving on with life and not living in the past.
He'll be forgotten while he decays away in a cell.

He won his suit, he should have it by now.

Not an argument you commie faggot

>despite showing no understanding of it whatsoever
See:
>If you don't agree with me or his manifesto, then you didn't read his manifesto!

based

>supports gun grabbing
>calls others commies
Eat shit and die, Jow Forums.

Fpbp

he made a donation to austrian identitarian movement figurehead Martin Sellner. So the cops came kicking down his door. pretty good planning and foresight on Trenton's part. should have made more smaller donations to identitarians in every EU country though. this way the idea was wasted. it's slow boiling the frog. they'll chip away at our freedoms until there is no way we can fight back. do not reveal your powerlevel until you know for certain you can and will kill the enemy.

what's the point? He's going to be in prison the rest of his life anyways. It's not like he can have free access to music, concerts, movies, etc to enjoy with his hearing.

>actual fucking hero
>we should all aspire to

imagine having this sort of bias....

You fucking brainlet gun grabbing is inevitable the whole point is to make them try and take them quickly instead of incrementally so that people actually fight back for their rights

>there's one thing non-Americans are extremely good at, and that's moving on with life and not living in the past.

Are you being facetious? Yeah once an issue of racism is decided, it never comes up again. Yeah western governments and corporations completely aren't shitting their pants right now trying to tamp down white nationalism even more than they already were.

See:
>If I say I read his manifesto despite showing no understanding of it whatsoever you should believe me that I read it!

>supports gun grabbing in any capacity
Fuck off and die, Jow Forums.

>was getting arrested part of your plan?

Attached: 336AFDF5-41AA-4BC2-8EAE-B787D9E74D80.jpg (350x250, 25K)

t. brainlet

This is literally the exact opposite of Jow Forums.
Most of Jow Forums believes in the democratic process, not chimping out like a nigger to get your way.

Not an argument go be a kike somewhere else

You really should see:
Because this is you.

Not an argument.

>Democratic process

Being this naive

>supports gun grabbing
>calls others kikes
Back to

>disagreeing with something means you didn't read or didn't understand it
Gold medal in mental gymnastics though

You want to act like an animal, then go out into the wilderness and live like one.
Chew leaves, eat your own shit, break sticks, or whatever suits you.
Even a dog has more humanity and civility than you and that Australian manlet.

cucks

That's it? That's all you can do and say, Jow Forums baby?

t. peabrain superbrainlet

>humanity and civility

remember that when the ISofNZ is cutting off your head.

sounds like you are very upset.

You will never know what it is like to be fearless and have women melt at the mere sight of you, I wonder how it feels to go through life weak and afraid of men

I'm not talking about the action viewed through retarded political framework you think I'm subscribed to. I'm a fucking soldier. What I'm looking at isn't an invading sand nigger or whatever you see it as. I see one guy without a weapon taking a dive at someone who does and is in the active process of using it. That takes balls of a magnitude I'm 100 percent nobody here has. That's what I see, and that's what I respect.

The number of people in this thread too fucking dumb to understand the point of why he did what he did is astounding.

I'm sure it took a lot of courage to gun down defenseless people in a place of worship. What a valiant effort. Truly a hero.
Yeah, that's sarcasm by the way.

>You will never know what it is like to be fearless and have women melt at the mere sight of you
>women melt at the mere sight of you
Jow Forums and Jow Forums have infected your brain.

Do yourself a favor and forget everything they've taught you.
You're just a weak minded drone that they love to influence.

Do you think Allied bomber pilots in WW2 were cowards for killing defenseless people?

You keep thinking that people disagreeing simply don't understand why it happened lmao. Maximum cope for your fucked up worldview.

>falling for obvious clownworld post

>defenseless people in a place of worship

They were literally an ISIS recruiting ground.

there are a lot of normalfag redditors on 4channel nowadays. more than even in 2016. probably some shill outfits still patrol it too to make sure it never becomes a threat again.

Referring to bombing campaigns against civilian centers such as Dresden? Yes.

What is officially declared war that nations are actively engaged in?
What is the difference between that and just walking into some civilian building and shooting unarmed people and children?

>I'm sure it took a lot of courage to gun down defenseless people in a place of worship. What a valiant effort. Truly a hero.
>Yeah, that's sarcasm by the way.

Attached: 1554040578943.png (594x582, 61K)

Not an argument.

>What is officially declared war
A short lived European meme.

Just like that little bulldog mutt, all you can do is express your thoughts and responses with internet memes, Jow Forums drivel, and reaction images.

No the guy was just trying to escape.

And just like that you reveal yourself to be a shitposter from Jow Forums. How many guns do you own, faguette?

Attached: 1553836510776.jpg (1200x630, 41K)

>express yourself with memes and reaction images
not him but thats literally what we do here

>And just like that
And just like what, goalpost mover?

How many guns do you own, goalpost mover?