TFW no cute stalker wife

>TFW no cute stalker wife

Attached: 59700246_2425416017488672_81086049085816832_o.jpg (2048x1152, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s9APLXM9Ei8
youtube.com/watch?v=ITEXGdht3y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good thread

>Ywn travel with a qt wife that wears Telnyashkas

Attached: Metro-Exodus-how-to-save-Anna-Aurora.jpg (640x360, 45K)

>tfw my ex that I still like looks exactly like her and it gave me feels all game.

Attached: 1458627251371.jpg (640x543, 42K)

The good ending was fucking terrible. Saccharine garbage.

Attached: 34124312431234.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

she looks a million times better than the last game. last light she was really rough.

Its legitimately the better ending.

>Mfw i got the bad ending on my first play though

Attached: 1534567334961.jpg (675x900, 133K)

Last light and 2033 >>> exodus

Open world was honestly a mistake

>stalker wife
>implying you could protect her

Attached: 1461713728502.png (600x500, 540K)

>Implying that she won't be still a valuable companion

i thought it suited where they were going with the story.

This is the worst game honestly.

>implying she would need protection

>her

>she

That hair would break the seal on her gas mask. DeadThot/10.

ahhhh so you too know the feeling of having a slav ex

>it ruined me so much i don't consider even talking to non slav women anymore

>completely abandon based Dark Ones plot line for muh open world experience
Exodus a shit

dark ones was resolved in last light. the little dark one says he'll say artyom again when he's old so unless there's a huge time skip, it doesnt make sense to continue with them.

it's not really open world. open world is defined by being a large sandbox area with meaningless, MMO style activities. exodus had open-ended level designs.

>this game
that stupid fucking bear fight
i un-installed and deleted the entire game because of that stupid impossible sequence.
i have vowed never to play it again. ever.
please stop talking about it

Attached: 1356746453252.jpg (1820x1024, 860K)

You massive absolute retard, all you have to do is go back to the ladder and cut the rope again
The whole point of that sequence was showing that you can"t beat mama bear with conventional weapons

Your autismos is of showing

Her cunt must smell like a thousand radioactive gopniks

>The whole point of that sequence was showing that you can"t beat mama bear with conventional weapons
that part was obvious duh

>incompetent
>whines constantly
>dad is a retarded cunt

Hard pass.

i really got tired of all the cut scenes and fmvs
all they do is talk talk talk, blah blah blah, its like they never shut up, just going on and on about shit

>they never show her neked boobies with those nice pokies
dissappoint

Open world was fine, writing was garbage.

>huurrr muh secret radio
>oh noes kannibals!
>hurrr my wife who’s been hacking her lungs up for months might be sick!
>better go somewhere retardedly dangerous to look for some magic fin-ex-machine medicine that might not exist (but totally does because we met that one nurse chick who said so)

This

Be honest Jow Forums, pirates or pioneers?

pirates

Attached: 1556415486543.png (549x560, 258K)

Attached: stalker79.jpg (648x426, 31K)

>implying she doesn't exist

boooooring

Attached: pepe tired of this shit.jpg (250x241, 8K)

I hated that miller and the order were turned into cartoon charichatures of SOF guys. The actual book, 2035, is dark as FUCK and as bleak as any classical Russian literature. All about the powerlessness of individuals before empowered communities and secret cabals, human suffering, how you can’t trust anyone and even friends and family can never be truely relied upon when the chips are down.. etc.

Exodus was fun as yet another open world action game, but does not deserve the metro name. I stopped caring about the story somewhere between the retarded father in law shitting on you, getting proven 100% fucking wrong, and the children of the flies bit.

That boss monster bear fight was glitched as hell too, maybe just on pc but serious wtf.

Who cares? Both were one dimensional as fuck and brought nothing to the table.

>cute ex- stalked me
Not as cool as you’d think.

Are you rarted? All the children of the forest tell you it can’t be killed just driven off with fire and explosive bolts. In the first fight you run by it and cut the ladder, the next fight you damage it enough by the zip line and it triggers a cut scene where it knocks you down and ends up dead. Don’t be a rage quitting wiener

Attached: 9FBA6639-FC52-43C1-8F37-00DF7F576F25.jpg (480x473, 165K)

>mfw so many people associate METRO and S.T.A.L.K.E.R even though S.T.A.L.K.E.R is so much more interesting than METRO when it comes to gameplay, tone/atmosphere and plot.

Attached: disappointed.jpg (322x339, 14K)

>he still believes the bullshit his sergeant fed him to make him shave
LMAO at your hairless faggot chin.

Pioneers got those thicc asses doe

Attached: 1494953221820.jpg (646x720, 25K)

I loved exodus except for the caspian level. I wasn’t a huge fan of the itstotallynotmadmax vibe

Attached: 72198A48-3901-486D-BBB0-1C98BA488CB8.jpg (364x1024, 114K)

They're associated because they are similar

They do in Last Light.

Metro 2033 was made by some ex-S.T.A.L.K.E.R. devs. A lot of people left the developer before it was complete to work on Metro instead.

I want to read the Metro books but I've heard they've got poor English translations.

Bad ending is the best ending, though.
>he's leaving on that midnight train to Georgia

Is anyone gonna watch this?
youtu.be/s9APLXM9Ei8

Attached: 5A8A9B2D-FC14-435C-B462-E05561531237.jpg (1280x720, 298K)

>the cannibal level

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-182230_Instagram.jpg (918x1054, 376K)

Unironically the best level in the game. Dead city and taiga follow second. Followed by volga.
Worst is caspian

>The actual book, 2035, is dark as FUCK and as bleak as any classical Russian literature
I got that vibe from the cannibal level, and from certain aspects of the fish worshiping people. It helped that I have mild autism and had to collect every document I could possibly find. The Cannibal level is pretty self explanatory. Government is a load of corrupt nitwits that forgot to put food in the bunker so they turn into a tribal band of cannibals luering food in with promises of utopia like some kind of angler fish. It reverts back to its lizard brain in a way. Which is if you really think about it is clever critique on modern governments.

The Volga level is straight out of classical Russian literature. People reverting back to their traditions and superstitions because the world has gone to complete shit. They are xenophobic as fuck and see technology as a sin because it is what caused the bombs to drop. Ironically, they still use firearms. They feed their dead to a mutated Wels catfish with all the mysticism that Eastern Orthodoxy preserved over thousands of years. They won't change, nor do they want too. Why? Because the people that live around them are heartless vultures that would kill or enslave them.

The translations aren't perfect, but they're definitely readable. I find the typos to be kind of endearing, actually. That being said, metro 2033 was the best book, and everything after it was pretty suck. I don't want to spoil any of the plot, but there are some things in 2035 especially that are just not good.

>nigger in the very beginning
Why the FUCK do they always have to do this

Agreed. When reading 2035 i thought i was reading a different franchise..

Theres dark ones in exodus, go find them

is the new stalker filled with political correctness or not

yes

The new S.T.A.L.K.E.R hasn't even come out yet.

Why would it be? You think Ukrainian guys are going to put niggers and women in their game?

I reckon they would for money.

You need to stop being a paranoid faggot.

I feel for you Jow Forumsomrade

Attached: 6e2.png (500x279, 163K)

Ha, luckily I never had a gf or an intimidate meanigful relationship so I would never know those feels.

Attached: tap tap.gif (480x270, 1.48M)

I already watched this, which actually interviewed real people who were there. I say give this a watch before watching the drama.

youtube.com/watch?v=ITEXGdht3y8

Uhhhh was I the only one that kicked that bear’s ass both times?

I just dumped explosive bolts, bolt action, molotovs, and shotgun into it till he scurried away.

For how hyped up the potential NATO invasion was it never really went anywhere. It would have been nice to see a single, heavily modified M4 chambered in 5.45 or any non Russian weapon really

Monolith

It was literally just Miller not coming to terms with the fact that he’s been lied to his entire life and also helped perpetuate that lie to thousands of people, costing many their lives.

Got to see her tits though

Yea definitely this. Awful story.

The open world was fine, especially because they had parts of each area where it became linear again (ex: getting the satelite maps in the sand area, the bridge on the Volga, and the Dead City). The thing that pissed me off the most was how blatantly obvious it was that the cannibal bunker was a trap, even before seeing the outside of the bunker. They could have at least tried to make it a surprise.

Fuck, it’s been well over a year, and I still have dreams that my ex is still with me. Shit sucks.

They were some nice tits, too.

Especially since there was an American flag on Volga. Even though it was supposedly a shirt or something

>implying she's a human and not another anomaly

Not him. But I know it. Once you know the feeling, it's hard to go back. And she was a squirter too, which was icing on the fucking cake.

Oh and yea video games with guns are cool, guys.