Unpacking the OBL legend

Was OBL actually a terrorist? His relationship with glowies was well documented. At worst/best (depending on your perspective) he was literally an American Agent, not just in the "has a badge, will kick ass" sense, but as the actual tip-of-the-spear embodiment of US Foreign policy embodied with a human being AND legal person.

>US backed Saudi millionaire warlord that defeated Soviets
>marginalized because Islamophobia

Let's talk about our favourite "traditional Islamic burial at sea" sandnigger, Jow Forums! (newfags get out reeee)

Was he always a terrorist? Let's clear this shit up. If he was a terrorist, when did he make the transition from "glowie CIA asset" to "crazy terrorist" - was it at the moment he decided to back/fund/etc the 9/11 attacks, or the moment that the ops began?

What are your thoughts on OBL, Jow Forums ? Please leave your feelings on Facebook - I want some cold hard Soviet-empire crushing facts boys.

Attached: HI_birthcert_party.jpg (480x358, 47K)

Nobody is our friend for romantic reasons. They want our expertise and equipment, and maybe one day when todays battles are over they'll use it all on us. Thats been the result of half a century of training insurgents, a lot of Isis types received direct training from US forces in Iraq and its not implausible that Kurds we train today will be stirring shit up in 20 years time using the skills we gave them.

So I dont think he ever made the transition, he always had anti-western leanings, he just had a level enough head put the western jihad on hold and to take our aid to deal with the more pressing issue of soviet occupation.

he's glow in the dark as fuck. also rumors started that he died not that long into the occupation of afghanistan.
>terrorist
thats just a buzzword for sandniggers

I hear he had an 11" dick and white girls converted to islam in 10 minutes flat just to get a look at it.

"Ahmed, get some moar gas for the generator so OBL's dialysis machine can keep goin!"

#cavelife

Attached: 1553489460787.jpg (755x845, 150K)

He always hated the U.S, along with most of the west, but was smart enough to realize he could use them for support until Russia was kicked out of Afghanistan. The CIA are shit at vetting their assets, and somehow missed this.

Why in God's name would they have 'dumped his body out in the middle of sea'? We saw Hussein get killed, Gaddafi, but UBL cant be seen, and no one questions it? And the guy who supposedly shot him is on fox news every day openly talking about something that in reality is supposed to be a covert operation, with no repercussions?

I'd like to doubt that the Kurds will become our enemies. We have a pretty long relationship with them, and if Kurdistan were its own actual country with more land and resources, my bet is that they would be a much more prominent and permanent regional power and partner to the West.

because the entire event was and still is a sham

>The CIA are shit at vetting their assets
Doubt it. More likely is that at the time, at the height of the Cold War, they rationalized that he could never become a problem that they couldn't either solve down the line or even ignore entirely due to perceived (at the time) inability for the Middle East to heavily impact American assets abroad, much less at home. If we'd had a conception of how easily they could have pulled off 9/11, it obviously never would have happened. So I think it was more hubris on the part of the CIA than anything else.

Anecdotally all of my experiences with Kurds have been awesome

>be drunk at kebab-owned restaurant
>rant to owner/bartender how Kurds should have their own state, we fucked them over again
>guy gets up from table and steps up to me super srsly
>"I heard what you just said about Kurds having their own state..."
>ohshitITSHAPPENING.jpg
>"Let me buy you a burger please! It is so nice to hear someone say this!"
>Eat tasty burger with Kurd and laugh about clown world

Pretty comfy desu

The only experience I had with a Kurd was one of my roomates friends from Iraq bragging how no American soldier died in his town. Pretty cool guy

>hard working and nice trad Muslim family always friendly and smiling and treating kafir me like I am a long lost relative and giving me good deals on delicious foods
>"... so where are you goys from, anyways?"
>"We're Kurdish"
>"ohhhh OK lol makes sense"

Attached: bestfriends.jpg (350x230, 16K)

None of this belongs on Jow Forums

Osama Bin Packin' is moar like it

manlets btfo

Attached: manletsBTFO.png (642x504, 83K)

Jow Forums was buried at sea years ago, faggot

The war in Afghanistan had mujahideen yes, but it was in the sense of a civil war between athiesm and Islam. There were Afghans who did not want a communist government, and the US supported them. Then, like most civil wars in the middle east, other Muslim organizations joined the fray. The US didn't support them, and their impact in the war is always overexaggerated.
OBL was wanted since the Clinton administration. He was never a CIA asset, his personal convictions had always pointed to war with western civilization. The US is a big target, and rallying against it is a big attractor in that part of the world.

>Hitler was 175
BTFO

>None of this belongs on Jow Forums
>I rest my case, this hot take will never be given by those Jews on Jow Forums

That institutional knowledge had to go somewhere when King Nigger cleared out the military

Attached: preachbrother.png (434x255, 12K)

do you shop for khakis together?

This was actually covered on /nupol/. Khaki shorts are the white man's shorts. Shortlets BTFO.

Pic related, he's admiring the off camera cargo shorts.

Attached: 53236491_621564754981562_3654910066437512096_n.jpg (581x726, 144K)

>His relationship with glowies was well documented.

It's really not. I don't think there's a single case of contact between him and the CIA.

Because the USA didn't kill Saddam OR Gaddafi you fucking moron

I thought I saw a pic of SECDEF Cohen shaking his hand? Or was it another Jew?

He was a gamer too

No. I don't think he had contact with any Americans, he was Saudi so anyone supporting him directly would have been through the Saudi GID.

>playing Naruto games
>gamer
No user, he was a casual.

Bro look up his whole hdd content, he had patrician paste

>patrician taste

Only fitting that he is the first known casualty of the Navy SEAL copypasta

OP makes a valid point.
OBL could be looked at more like a US agent gone rouge.
Maybe someone should do a book series based on his life. Kinda like a Jason Bourne character?