For me, it's the CZ SP01 TACTICAL with factory 26 round magazine

For me, it's the CZ SP01 TACTICAL with factory 26 round magazine

Attached: IMG_20190505_032212764.jpg (4000x3000, 1.86M)

How is the De-Cocker action?
My only CZ style de-cocker is my Sphinx and I like it.
Thinking about either an SP-01 like yours or a CZ97 de-cocker for a full sized EDC.

Attached: 20190310_175153.jpg (3088x3088, 2.31M)

Fuck it looks so small I had no idea. If that’s the full size I can only imagine the P-01

>slide overhang
Criminally disgusting ad zero reason for not taking care of it.

how good is it for the southpaw? the controls looks close enough that it would be more managable than a standard mag release m92 but Id have to handle one to be sure and thats presently impossible in my shithole state.

That's one ugly gun.

Op probably has big hands, it is not small.

She is short and stout.
That is how I like my women also.

>That hideous Streamlight bolted on

OP has giant dick beaters its not smol

They're full size pistols. I just fired one the other day, very comfy fit for my big hands. OP is just a gigantic ogre

For me it's a Jericho. Too bad I cant find them railess goddamn it want one so bad

Attached: 20190505_130831.jpg (4032x1960, 1.95M)

Based. There's like a dozen surplus ones on gunbroker right now.

I personally prefer the classic look of the 75B Omega. Not quite as robust when it comes to the pressures it can handle on a regular basis, but it makes me feel like big boss for some reason.

Attached: IMG_0664.jpg (4032x3024, 2.29M)

that's a spicy meatball

I own the cz p09 but I’ve been thinking about getting a sp01 for edc any thoughts?

Only automatics I like as much as CZ are Sphinx, good taste user
Everything about the SP01 is great

it's got ambidextrous controls

OP here, I bought this custom leather shoulder holster for when I want to play private eye but in reality this thing is pretty big and heavy for an EDC, you pretty much need to be wearing a large jacket unless your OCing. I don't really carry it I have other guns for that, it's more of a home defense/SHTF/range gun, but mainly I got it because I held it in my hands at a gun show and fell in love, most comfortable gun I've ever held hands down, especially if you have large hands

Attached: IMG_20190505_150926770.jpg (4000x3000, 1.95M)

Not gonna lie I've always liked the look of the OG 75/85 as well, if they had a 75 at the gun show I was at when I bought it I probably would have bought that. Still love the SP-01 though, my favorite gun I own

Holy fuck that's ugly.