Wasps vs mustard gas

Would mustard gas be viable to take out wasps? Specifically inground nests.

Attached: Vespula_germanica_Richard_Bartz.jpg (1499x2000, 1.2M)

Probably not user, it’s gas so you’d have to blow it down / lodge the shit deep might I suggest a leaf blower? Or too airey. Everyone knows those little fuckers deserve it so make sure to posts vids and or pics.

Honestly the more i yhink about i probably shouldnt since i have neighboors like 2 and a half yards fron where the wasps are

1 shot Taurus SC and 2 shots Exciter per gallon.
VX for wasps. GOAT.

Just use Carburetor Cleaner it melts the wings straight off of 'em and you're less likely to gas yourself.

Do you need a chemical explaination why mustard gas is so deadly ?

Seconding this. Stuff worked wonders when some of the fuckers decided to build a nest in the hitch mount on my truck.

Pour you some brake fluid down the hole.
Then some bleach.
Don’t breathe that shit

Real mustard gas is heavier than air, so it will naturally sink down.

Your best bet is to just blow standard smoke down the hole, if brad will let you borrow his vape use that, watch where the smoke comes up, and cover the holes with dirt, then it's as simple as covering the final hole, drowning them, or putting stuff like boric acid at the remaining entrance

ill share some georgia boomer magic with you. dump gasoline down the hole works every time

Attached: 1555631647048.gif (467x398, 70K)

Could you just set a block of dry ice over the entrance then cover it with dirt? As it sublimates, would the CO2 gas them out?

Oh god you are so fucking stupid, you're just gonna hurt yourself trying to kill some fucking wasps.

they are not just wasps. they are the niggers of wasps

have you tried, you know, leaving them alone? if they're in the middle of your yard just cover up the bare parts of your body real quick as you mow, take them off after you mow that area. better than poisoning the ground like a fag just to kill a creature that couldn't care less you exist.

You're an idiot. Just throw a bucket of soapy water on them or use wasp spray. Or Pam + lighter

Fuck this guy

Put the tip of an unlit oxy-acetylene torch in their lair’s entrance. Give’em the gas for a good 60 seconds, then launch Roman candles at the entry until results are achieved.

OP should try pic related for being worthless

Attached: 1556572364067.jpg (512x523, 46K)

>a creature that couldn't care less you exist.
you mean the little assholes that try to kill everything around them for no reason?
Fuck you

>brake fluid
make sure its glycol-ether based

Chemicals that irritate mucus membranes do not really affect creatures without said membranes. What you'll get from dousing wasps in mustard gas is some really fucking angry wasps that both sting and coat you in mustard gas when they land on you. If you displace enough air or soak them in it they will eventually die.

T. Wasp

Get a big a salt gun and use them as target practice. Seriously, those things are fun as fuck and take wasps out of the sky no problem.

>How to get stung and swarmed
Those things are meant for stationary flies not wasps in the air. You have to be close of it'll spread too far and even if you get a good hit it's not guaranteed to go down.