Yay, so excited

Yay, so excited

all4shooters.com/en/shooting/pistols/sig-sauer-p210-standard-the-legend-is-now-american-made/#

Attached: cheeseburger.png (947x587, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/798667419
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought the Legend was made for and by the burger market since its inception?

How much will they cost? I like it

it says standard, doesn't it?

TBA

AMERICAN MADE!*
*with poo MIM'd parts

SIG rep said around $1300 MSRP for standard, $1600 for target.

I will save up for a real one.

How come in Yurop are so much more expensive? Are these made to the same standards?

I live less than 20km away from the original SIG plant in Neuhausen and that shit is sooo expensive.
Buddy let me shoot his 210-6 for a club championship, that thing shoots really nicely.

Burger prices do no include sales tax and customs fees, also, you have to haul it over the atlantic ocean and finally, you have to have them proofmarked to CIP standard if you want to sell them in Europe. All that shit costs money.

EVERY gun costs more for yuros. My sp01 only cost me $550 out of pocket new, but talk to most yuropeens and if they can join a club, get the license, suck enough cock, and then get permission to buy the gun, it will run them plenty more.

Memetics, once you get your permit you can buy pretty much anything you legally can. Sport club fee is a few bucks a year and noone gives a shit if you even show up at all or not. All "permissions" afterwards are free, you just have to know the bureaucracy like at the DMV. Getting a license is EZ if you arent a criminal or your neighbors dont talk shit. As everything, of course, any problems can be smoothed over with connections/money.

Attached: 18032012221.jpg (2048x1536, 267K)

Which is all bullshit from square one,designed to keep citizens unarmed and instead subjects. All that cost, time, and effort, is then added to a more expensive gun.

Yuro, I'm saying it's bullshit. You shouldn't be fighting me on this when I'm arguing it should be as cheap and easy as it is here in burgerland.

Anyone wanna place a bet?

Attached: 01CD89BA-5169-47A9-855E-D1101C27D9A3.png (1125x2001, 97K)

I'd put money on at least partially assembled.

>trusting nu-sig

Buddy I...

Attached: file.png (500x375, 468K)

Old army issue ones are cheaper, but the sights aren't that nice
The trigger is phenomenal though
I shot a freinds 210-6 last friday and the second trigger stage was not there, it was really shitty to shoot, i prefer my army 210 over this one

The guy selling this is in Metro Atlanta.
he only wants $25k for an unfired 2005 Swiss manufactured Long Slide
gunbroker.com/item/798667419

He also has a Gold Collectors Edition of Sig handguns.

Attached: Sig 210 Heavy.jpg (883x566, 86K)

Im not fightin, fren, lord knows I wish it could be as easy.

Say that to my polish AK lmao, in the US you'd need to mortgage your cardboard house to buy one.

Damn son, not even the mint gold plated 750 year swiss commemorative edition in the SIG museum would cost that much

is it just a target pistol?
8 round mags?
$1000+
sounds like a safe queen

So what's the redpill on SIG?
How do the guns manufactured in Neuhausen, Tiengen, Eckernförde and Exeter compare?

Attached: 800px-Rheinfall_-_Neuhausen_-_SIG_IMG_3771.jpg (800x1204, 330K)

Yeah, he has been listing it off and on for nearly a year now.
He had a few others that he actually shot that sold already.
Even had one set up with a 22LR slide.
The area he lives is going through immense demographic changes compared to 20 years ago.
Very few people in Stone Mtn that even know what a Sig P210 is, much less be able to afford it.
More of a Draco crowd living there now.
I hope he makes it out alive.

Exeter should not be in the same sentence as those factories.

>being proud of being a subject
Sure thing, bud. I'll console myself with concealed carrying my gun daily.
I mean, fuck, the yurocuck memes are real.

Attached: 1556995717615m.jpg (638x1024, 89K)

They're all shit no matter what anyone tells you. Rusty average shit

Is lynching OK if I come from a culture that considers hanging child molesters normal?

Going to message my buddy in Helsinki about that shit.

1991, now that was a year

Attached: 22049012185_609f316a53_b.jpg (1024x683, 324K)

Subcompact 6+1 when?!?!? Am I the only who wishes for a subcompact version of that thing?

P225 will probably as close as you get.

that looks like a comfy pistol

Amerimutt made, disgusting

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x498, 1.28M)

Everything

Less demand, higher prices.

Why exactly is everyone here excited about this?

I remember reading about lots of people bitching about SIG building 226s in the US, and how trash they apparently are compared to the ones made in Europe.
I've only ever shot European 226s, and while they sure are nice, I can't say anything about how the US-made ones compare.
So wtf?

Basically what happened was sig was down to a skeleton crew in the US, hired kimber's CEO to run the place, and by cutting quality control they managed to put out enough product at a low enough price of manufacture that they stabilized and could start R&D and tooling up for stuff like their AR rifles, their poly framed guns, etc to break into the more modern markets. Now they're mostly back on par but they still like to release guns and let the public test them, then issue a recall or upgrade service.

>mostly back on par
false
nu-sig is just a shell (((they))) are using to cash in on a once great brand peddling crap guns with an obscene markup to LARPfags

They've won several DoD contracts in the last few years and are moving from ALL THE MACHINING TIME to a lot of injection molded polymers. They've got their shit like 85% together.

>won
No, (((SIG)))just bribed the right brass, either outright, or with promise of a cushy “consulting” gig after retirement.
The only thing they have together is their bag of Jewish tricks
The M17/18 is a train wreck. They should have went with Glock.
I’m just glad that issued pistols are only used for pog’s have something to carry to the chow hall overseas and are not important to the actual combat arms guys.
Fuck SIG
-t. 19D combat vet

You don't know shit about MIM

>He thinks MIM is the problem
You don’t know shit about Poo QC (or lack there of)

You know 82nd and Rangers were the first to get the m17 right? Stop pretending cavfag

Do it, mang

Attached: 123.jpg (2048x1365, 689K)

>being this new

Imlaughinaboutit

He's still correct and you know it. I don't care if the two pistols are basically equal because of the fact that Glock has decades of market presence, police and public use as well as actual adoption by foreign militaries, not to mention their expanded aftermarket, it should have been an absolute no brainer on the selection. This is military fuckery like it always fucking is.

I thought you were laughing about tit

I think that beaver-tail is a bit exaggerated but I like it.

>boomer dies
>uninterested daughter inherits his property, proceeds to pawn the guns off for pennies

Eckernforde made them initially, when they did the first refresh of the Swiss design with the thumb mag release; the word came through about two years ago that they'd start making them in the US but they're taking quite a long time to bring them to market.

I'm not sure starting with the Super Target or whatever it was called was the best one to lead off with.

>>uninterested daughter inherits his property, proceeds to pawn the guns off for pennies
that's the good outcome, what usually happens is that the boomer dies before his wife, wills off all his guns to one his sons, but his wife promptly hands everything to the police after the old man croaks

Sig makes the 320 in so many configurations glock finally had to step up and come out with the 19x. You can get 320 holsters of every kind and all the mags you could want at the click of a mouse, and they come ready for optics and have a legit pic rail for lights and lasers. The mil contract also included mags and support services. Sig made a glock and they made it with the options the army wanted for less.

>Sig made a glock and they made it with the options the army wanted for less.

I'm not sure how this concept is so difficult for some people to grasp

My girlfriend has a flat chest so I have nothing to laugh about in that department bub

Itty-bitties are best titties

you don't know MIM about shit, pajeet

Attached: 454272.jpg (1800x1200, 322K)

and boipucci is the best pucci. I know, I was in jail for a bit. Not sure if I can even own guns at this point but whatever.

Yeah nah, I mean petite girls with B-cups. Perky, less prone to sag, and not giant nipples. Cs and Ds are nice to look at in dresses and bikinis but they're overrated.

The titties of the one you love are the best.

yuro made = gud
murican made = shit because they cut corners to meet price point

That's nice and wholesome, user

Left is Neuhausen, is lovely. Right is Eckernforde, is very nice too. Machining in both is excellent, as is slide to frame fit, I would say the Swiss one is ever so slightly ahead on both fronts but honestly not talking wide margins.

Attached: Sig-and-Sauer.jpg (1200x800, 781K)

> drop safety
I guess big Army forgot to ask. Cohen's Sig cuts more corners than a circle, and if you put your trust in their guns, you're going to be let down.

Should be a pretty great gun! They feel WONDERFUL and the trigger is excellent. The sights look kind of plain as they should, and they have the same beavertail, safety, checkering, frame weight and trigger of the Target which is rad. If the quality of the Standard is the same as the Target, that's a really good buy at $1,100.

The only thing they removed are the adjustable fiber optic sights, the target stocks and the front serrations.

I'm looking forward to the Compact the most, I can't wait to see how they do that. That's the one I'm waiting for now.

Should be around $1,100 street which upsets me a bit because it still has most of the features of the Target which costs $400 more!

Neither do you or you'd post a picture of a broken Sig part made in india
protip: there aren't any

All the money on "They're not gonna answer that question"

>using 2008 memes
Oof.

idk about subcompact but the Compact is coming. Judging by how long it took them for the Standard, probably 1.5-2 years.

Because it's something that was basically unobtainable by Joe Everyman and now it's attainable by Terry Disposableincome.

Take those sour grapes back to

Attached: 2 of 3.jpg (2200x1467, 526K)

This is a great thing, I’d love to get one as well. Hopefully this reduced price will increase popularity and someone will start making classic style grips for it. I’d much rather have a p210 than a 9mm 1911

>Because it's something that was basically unobtainable
Which is what made it desirable. No point in buying these since any fucking prole can stumble into a gun shop and do the same.

>Are these made to the same standards?
It has standard in its name, why even ask this?

Why even live if you won't enjoy life user?

Attached: factory cum.jpg (1600x1067, 261K)

You really want me to get a trip code don't you?