Der Waffenhersteller Heckler & Koch will der "Welt am Sonntag" zufolge Änderungen in der bereits laufenden...

Der Waffenhersteller Heckler & Koch will der "Welt am Sonntag" zufolge Änderungen in der bereits laufenden Ausschreibung für das neue Sturmgewehr der Bundeswehr erreichen. Die Geschäftsführung des Unternehmens werfe Verteidigungsministerin Ursula von der Leyen zugleich vor, keine faire und sachkundige Auswahl für das G36-Nachfolgemodell zu treffen, heißt es weiter.

Heckler & Koch schlägt demnach vor, vom Kaliber 5,56 Millimeter wie beim G36 wieder auf 7,62 Millimeter zu wechseln. Dieses größere Kaliber hatte das G3-Gewehr der Bundeswehr. Der Waffenhersteller räume ein, dass in der Ausschreibung kein Kaliber für die Munition festgelegt sei. Das vorgeschriebene Gewicht der Waffe sei jedoch nur mit Kaliber 5,56 Millimeter zu erfüllen.
>Based HK wants to change the 5.56 NATO for germanys new AR to 7.62x51mm . The weight limit wont allow it so the send a letter directly to the Federal Ministry of Defence.

Lets see if they agree and the new Gen of 7.62 get a chance!

Attached: imago83309155h.jpg (750x422, 58K)

Using they have their twitter girl ask?

They want the HK417 with a 16.5" chromline barrel for the race. Thats a DMR as a main rifle? WTF, Jow Forums is this bad ?

Attached: 1556958232701.gif (576x324, 2.63M)

man that's retarded
intermediate calibres are fucking awesome for ordinary infantry rifles
though i guess since nowadays everybody has an acog they might as well have a cartridge that can take advantage of that

the KSK choose pic relate with 14.5"

Attached: hK416A7.jpg (900x580, 103K)

>HK planning ahead and making armaments to fight in the vast steppes of the Urals or dense forrestry of Asia

They should adopt this ugly bitch

Attached: hk-433-heckler-koch-linke-seite.jpg (900x596, 239K)

>When your supplier publically tells you that your choice of product is stupid
Holy crap someone needs to take that company down a notch.

Also, considering the demostrated lack of competence at our MoD and obvious lack of firearms knowledge among the public, they might even have success with this. What a disgrace.

In .223 or something slightly bigger (grendel-ish). Not in .308. That would just be retarded.

It took the US Army about half a year to realize it was bad idea to go back to 7.62 service rifle with the ICSR solicitation which for them is a pretty quick. I see this one getting knocked down pretty quickly not only because it exceeds the weight requirement but mainly because it will incur extra costs that they don't want to pay. The HK433 was created solely because the HK416 was more than they wanted to pay. There's no way they would adopt the 417 as a main service rifle.

>The HK433 was created solely because the HK416 was more than they wanted to pay.
Also because the AR15 layout is not the be all end all to modern rifle design.

>Holy crap someone needs to take that company down a notch.
They had trouble because Germany spread falsflags about the G36, Ursula is the biggest bitch and deserve a HK assrape at LAW level this time (wait for it).
Grendel-Nato when ?

Wait, the french has the money to use the HK416 but my own country with more money (I know, spending it on shit) is to jewish to buy it even without taxes? Im sad right now

ehh

4.73mm and we'll talk.

When will HK just entirely move to the US?

Next year when Ursula bitches even more

Attached: 1556957909579.png (640x640, 532K)

It would be nice since we would be able to get rifles that weren't cucked by German regulations. I don't think it would ever happen given the cost (they're already bleeding money) and the political uncertainty. They were already burned by the importation ban and 94 AWB. It would suck to invest all that money to move to the US, on top of their already $200+ million debt, only to see a 2022 AWB.

I'd like to have a more german weapon for the Bundeswehr but the RS556 is a great rifle from what I've heard. I'd love to see some more on it.

Frau von der Leyen muss weg!

Attached: rs556_sturmgewehr_rheinmetall-d70ce0b9.jpg (940x705, 89K)

WTF, 1st time seeing this "gun"

Attached: 1483047330002.gif (200x113, 16K)

I hate Germany now !
G36 is god tier for its normal job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Waifu36.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

>uses a damn chain for cleaning...

the P8 uses a chain too. Any problems with it?