What are some declassified black ops that happened or were planed

what are some declassified black ops that happened or were planed

some high level shit please

Attached: Felix-Fischer.jpg (997x1398, 1.19M)

I can’t believe people actually look like that. Crazy.

Attached: C8B93E16-B4D6-45FB-BD21-7D3FD96B6FA8.jpg (750x1334, 180K)

MARAUDER

Pizzagate

Sicario

Yeah.

What the FUCK happened with pizzagate? Podesta was literally speaking in child molestor code in the emails. The media smeared pizzagate harder than they’ve ever smeared anything

Go back to /x/ you broken record

CHEESE PIZZA KIKE DETECTED, RETURN TO YOUR ISLAND OR FACE DESTRUCTION

OPERATION: DUMBO DROP

Chiquita Banana got the CIA to help them oust the multiple south american governments over fucking fruit prices because the brother of the director of the CIA was a board member for United Fruit Company.

Wanna come by and use my red hankerchief? Bring your blue one, hehe

that baby does look jewish

Answered your own question buddy. It was for many the dawning of the realization that we are truly mindfucked npcs across like 95+% of the country. Also Jews brigaded Jow Forums and every other board including Jow Forums with shit like To try and fight back. It’s pretty damn effective, turns out most people even on Jow Forums are willing to let “the bulk of the conversation” override what they saw in front of their own eyes when it comes to what they believe.

operation northwoods

pizza gate

CIA helping both sides in the Nicaraguan Revolution

Something Is definitely up with podesta. He has dolls eyes

Attached: mccann-sketches-edited.jpg (578x879, 109K)

There are simply way too many coincidences

Attached: 41426482c4846fbf4c8ce2faf0da54f8fc37a280c7d122ab4c902db1fa5cdbaa.jpg (850x563, 138K)

Wrong. It's actually worse! The Dulles brothers. Yes, one was CIA director.
>The other was Secretary of State.
Allan Dulles and John Foster Dulles, respectively, both owned stock in United Fruit before (and possibly during) government tenure, and, if memory serves, had legal ties to them as well, something about being corporate lawyers?

You're living proof that conspiracy is a way for idiots to feel like they're insightful

I hope they pay you more than the jannies

Yes that's right everyone that doesn't agree with you is part of the conspiracy, that's how you kid yourself

>being this obvious

Prove me wrong then. Put up something besides conjecture, assumption and brainless buzzwords.

>Put up something besides conjecture, assumption and brainless buzzwords
you're describing what youve been doing in this thread nigger.

In all seriousness, what do you get out of this? Do you genuinely believe that pizzagate was completely unfounded? That it warranted no suspicion or skepticism at all?

There was some CIA guy who said us military is the biggest child sex traficer in the world cos they some times traffic kids from third world countries for pesos

I can imagine as well imagine having a video of some president fucking a child. You could use it to black mail then indefinite