What emotion does this image evoke from you?

What emotion does this image evoke from you?

Attached: National_Rifle_Association_official_logo.svg.png (1024x1001, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nraila.org/articles/20190503/msnbc-reporter-unwittingly-discovers-the-importance-of-the-right-to-keep-and-bear-arms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indifference

Inaction. Non-caring. Dismissive.

Attached: image0.gif (387x292, 2.78M)

Impotent rage

Attached: rl8vb5aia9m11.png (229x358, 147K)

this

Slight discomfort, and it makes me think of the superior GOA.

Disappointment

continual annoyance that they keep emailing me asking for more money

Attached: 55768943.jpg (320x358, 34K)

that's your fault

you're not wrong

a few
mostly annoyance and disappointment

Gay sex

“Compromise”

I realize they are the best defense of 2A but I don't like their rhetoric and posturing. also don't like that they are trump slaves and worship assholes like north and nugent

Attached: BamMargera.jpg (446x429, 24K)

Sadness, for what could have been.

Attached: 1550794122364.jpg (1342x1033, 136K)

Annoyance

I can't believe they traded away machine guns and the Hughes Amendment and left that democrat poison pill for some legal shit no one cares about.

Fucking fudd idiots.

> nraila.org/articles/20190503/msnbc-reporter-unwittingly-discovers-the-importance-of-the-right-to-keep-and-bear-arms
> The men and women of the National Rifle Association have understood this since 1871.
> Yet somehow the NRA leadership still does not

indifference tinged with sadness and irritation

tfw we will never see an NRA that actually fights for our rights
tfw Wayne and the other officers enriched themselves with my shekels while cucking on redflag laws

feels bad man

Attached: 1545604863502.jpg (600x600, 119K)

Captain Robby!

Boomer faggots that got theirs and will do nothing about the NFA or the Hughes because they "invested" in MGs and dont want to lose value on investment. Fuck boomers and anyone that defends that entitled snowflake subhuman generation.

Attached: 37D96934-66BF-4B98-9A9E-21D82CB09936.jpg (645x649, 94K)

Seconded. It's absolutely unforgivable. FOPA does little to help the common gun owner
>can ship ammo via USPS
who gives a flying fuck. use UPS or FedEx. fuck the post office.
>safe passage laws through ban states
hahaha, we know how well that works when you can Google all the people that get fucked by NY, NJ, and MD traveling I-95.
>ATF can't constantly search FFLs
no benefit for the common gun owner, and if you were an FFL, you should have been in a class-action lawsuit against the ATF to stop this shit under 4th Amendment pretext.
>bans MGs in almost all cases
Fucks everyone by empowering LEOs to be better armed than the citizens.

And then they told Reagan to sign it (CA movie star idiot when it came to guns) and promised to fight the MG ban in court. Great work.

>Finally an user that gets it.
The NRA is like the Porsche club. Or Ferrari club. They have all the nice guns/cars. And you can join the car show and slob over them. And they will pretend to give a fuck about your lost rights. You just have to gibs me dat money"
Secretly they are laughing at you, behind your back. The NRA doesnt give a shit about you. If you win your gun rights back. They wont have a reason to beg for money.

Jealousy. Lots of American gun owners shit on the NRA, which baffles me. I wish we had pro-gun lobbies as strong as the NRA in leafland. Who cares if your personal politics vary slightly from theirs. Support all pro-gun groups.

This, but we also gotta take into account what aspect of the NRA we gotta be asspained at. What you are referring to is the Boomer lobbying portion and the media propaganda portion. The teaching aspect of the org is still decent from what I have seen and we need to detach that piece of the org from the autistically corrupt and inept other portion that pay the president over 260k for his vacations to fucking Europe. We seriously saw how corrupt Wayne LaPierre and the other dipshits on the board are with this reelection cycle and the boomer retards just kept on cheering like the dogs they are.

Attached: puppy_0.png (601x807, 749K)

I'm glad we have them. They aren't perfect, and my money's going to the GOA, but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth either.

hi,diane

Annoyance. I bought a lifetime membership years ago and they call me at least once a week begging for more money and trying to scare me into believing that the anti-gunners are THIS CLOSE to banning firearms and seizing my guns, even though I've told them multiple times to stop fucking calling me. They also send me emails to the same effect all the time. Those cocksuckers don't even send me the monthly magazine that I'm supposed to be getting and I know they have my correct address because they send me all sorts of other junk mail all the time.

disgust with a twinge of sadness

The level of concern, agitation, and general unease you would get if somebody in front of you were pointing a loaded gun at their own eye with their finger on the trigger and the safety off to check of there's actually a round in the chamber.

Attached: NRA.png (555x225, 192K)

Call them up and tell them to put you on the DO NOT SOLICIT list. The pestering will cease.

>ackshully believing this

I always heard trips were stupid but it took seeing one to believe it.

Lulz

Attached: 1521951394392.jpg (2048x1536, 433K)

It worked for me.

congratulations on being special

So go donate to the CCFR

I do volunteer work for a 501(c)(3) nonprofit

This NRA drama is what I expect out of anime conventions, not a century+ multimillion-dollar corporation

My only solace is that the left is going to ignore the advice of never getting in the way of an enemy that is self-destructing

Attached: 1521948887556.jpg (906x1199, 222K)

an emotion that doesn't align with the views and beliefs of the NRA

it would be ironic if someone did a 200 round belt dump on one of their fancy fucking meetings