Will the boogaloo ever happen in our lifetimes anons?

Will the boogaloo ever happen in our lifetimes anons?

Attached: predator-main-223.jpg (1152x648, 166K)

No, far right separatist will be isolated and seiged out waco style. Far left will mopped up when riot cops switch from rubber to lead. It's all smooth sailing from here on out.

Western civilization is imploding before our eyes as Spengler predicted so yes, we're either going to have Caesarianism or dark ages style collapse

There are two kinds of people in this world.

America is not Europe. The states are held together by Ideology, not antiquated notions of nationalist identity.

Are you having a stroke? The US, if you haven't noticed lately, is splintering at a fundemental level in terms of idealogy

Ein tausend jahres reich für the neoliberal ordnung!
Long live the World Bank! Hail the IMF! Down with anti-globalism! Up with corporations, banks, and the Holy Bureaucracy! Money is God! God is Money! Consume to show good will to God! Eradicate beauty! Destroy nature! Mass produce subhumans, destabilize their countries, and send them to white countries!

"Centrism" now! "Centrism" forever!

>Nationalist identities aren't based on ideologies.
Uhm..are you okay sweaty?

>The states are held together by Ideology, not antiquated notions of nationalist identity.
Holy fuck you're retarded.

Attached: evola5.png (700x700, 70K)

Political rhetoric shouted by minorities on the fringes. The vast majority of Americans are too comfy to go die in the streets or the woods for some vague notion that "things could be better". Civil war 2.0 is zombie tier larp and/or a eurasian fantasy in which US global influence vanishes and they become relevant again.

>You were shit out on this rock so you're better than people shit out on that rock.
Tribalism is a lower form of social order.

Evola believed in the occult and practiced voodoo sex magic, if you are seriously posting his quotes you have no right to call ANYONE retarded.

God, I fucking hope so.

>Evola believed in the occult and practiced voodoo sex magic
So do many contemporary politicians and the wealthy, and those people have power over you. Your point is what exactly? People do weird shit in their private lives? That doesn't make the quote any less true.

>if you are seriously posting his quotes you have no right to call ANYONE retarded.
If you seriously believe that the United States are held together by ideology and not an overbearing federal bureaucracy you are retarded. If you seriously believe that nationalism, something that is very alive and well in the U.S., is an antiquated notion you are also seriously retarded. If you seriously belive the post-war world order was something that would last more than a century then you are retarded, and lack a long view of history.

Attached: 1555441219201.jpg (588x460, 109K)

No you arent going to see the entire country fight itself as it did in the first civil war. When it happens, it will be similar how civil wars go down in africa. You will have 2 or more fringe groups that arent comfy and wouldnt mind dying fighting it out with each other as the government's military force tries to quell both. You will have the comfy civilian populace caught in the middle of it and may or may not be subject to a massacre or two.

>Quoting Evola
The US has been much more successful than Mussolini’s Italy in literally every metric. Sit down.

>african civil wars
>a bunch of groups running around using acronyms of 4 or more letters shooting at military and civilians

So, not a true civil war but two insurgent-like groups fighting one another. Ok, so when is this happening?

You can reject ethnonationalism while embracing other types of nationalism.
>inb4 civcucks
Thats not what I mean, I just reject purity spiral autism. Also, why did you assume I support the post-war world order? I believe we are headed towards a return to history as well. I just dont think we will have a civil war.

May not i think, the most powerful hegemony in human history isn't going to disappear because some fags and nazis are sucker punching each other in the streets.

You do understand that Evola was critical of Mussolini, right? He even wrote a book critiquing it dipshit. How about you address the material and not the circumstances in which it was written, like people who have IQs above room temperature do. That quote applies to you.

>You can reject ethnonationalism while embracing other types of nationalism.
Never implied otherwise.

>Also, why did you assume I support the post-war world order?
General statement on ridiculous stances, note the use of the word "if."

>I believe we are headed towards a return to history as well. I just don't think we will have a civil war.
Why? Genuinely curious. Many during the Antebellum period also believed that there wouldn't be a civil war. At this time there were also ideological factions duking it out in the western states, and John Brown tried to start a slave rebellion. We are in a similar situation, only with a nice hint of Weimar esque decay thrown in. I can see some validity with the comfort argument that has already been made, but it assumes that the comfort will last. For many Americans the level of prosperity they knew before 2008 is gone. Sure, the economy is doing well now but that growth will not always last and there is a bubble forming again in the finance sector. Evey global power imploded as a result of infighting, decadence, and a betrayal of its founding principles. Right now we have all three in play.

Isnt that a really similar train of thought the people of all of the other fallen superpowers had throughout history?

>why
We are in our late republic era. Unlike Roman society, which was founded on militarism, ours was founded on merchantilism. When the powershift starts it wont be generals and soldiers marching on one another. The weapons that will be used will be all the nasty things money can do. There will still be violence, but it will be contained and limited to a low-level insurgency like the Troubles.

>We are in our late republic era.
I would argue this happened with the Civil War. That answered the question of whether states get to leave the union they opted to enter. The answer is no, and the federal government consolidated an insane ammount of power. Lincoln's actions still have consequences today because the War is what set the U.S. up to become an empire. But I see your point.

>When the powershift starts it wont be generals and soldiers marching on one another.
The powershift has already started with the rise of the administrative state, which is our 4th or 5th branch of government depending on how you look at things. There is already a low intensity war being waged in Washington that is turning hot. The ammount of shit that goes on in that swamp should horrify people. Ironically, the city was built on a swamp.

>There will still be violence, but it will be contained and limited to a low-level insurgency like the Troubles.
A low level insurgency is still a civil war, and they always have the potential to increase in intensity. Given the corruption that exists in all branches of the government and the military I am not so confident that it will be contained.

its held together by the economy. a big ass number hates the bill of rights

>Americans are too comfy
This will change. The global economy, and exploiting cheap labor from China and the 3rd world has masked many of the issues plaguing western countries. Constant inflation from debt based economics and fractional reserve banking have depreciated people wages, and raises haven't kept up, the only reason people aren't noticing is because of cheap products from over seas. Once those nations begin to focus less on cheap exports and more on servicing their own citizens, and bringing their standards of living up, Americans will being to feel the price hikes. Just look at anything made in China vs companies that try to make stuff in Europe/Canada/US. The prices are "insane". The prices aren't actually insane, from peoples perspective and how little they actually earn, it only seems like a lot. Along with the rest of the things pushing the average person closer to poverty.

Once people are tossed into the deep end, they will be more willing to take extreme action. People will turn their backs on the status quo politicians who got them into that position. They will begin to look toward the more extreme alternative groups who promise them a change. America swinging hard left seems like an unlikely scenario, but the far right is more in line with the fundamental ideas of America and the constitution. One thing that is apparent is that authoritarianism tends to only manifest itself under scenarios of extreme instability and uncertainty, as was the case in Wiemar Germany during the interwar period, Tsarist Russia during the great war, and China during the warlord era and the Second Sino Japanese War.

It just comes down to how well the right or left can convince the average person who the boogeyman is, and how to get rid of it.

>America is an idea not a people.
Okay shlomo

>everythings fine goyim hehe

What other superpowers?
>muh rome
Ancient preindustrial, pre-information age civilizations are hardly relavant beyond anecdotes.
People aren't as willing to walk off a cliff as you may believe.

You see the for yourself how immigrants come to the country, refuse to assimilate, refuse to contribute, demand welfare, and shit on all things american and have the nerve to claim that American is an idea and not a people?

They work shit jobs no one wants for shit pay whites wouldn't accept. They all buy blue geans and grill on Sundays. If you're worried they're going to take away your gibs you are the problem.

It already is, it will just continue to get worse

>They work shit jobs no one wants for shit pay whites wouldn't accept.
They have completely altered industries, housing, the economy
, and you have the nerve to Blame the American worker for not wanting to work for lower wages or not wanting to live with 8 people in a 2 bedroom house?

>all of those historical examples of complex civilizations failing because of their decadence and hubris won't happen to us
>why?
>because of our own decadence and hubris
The ability to make things on a large scale and communicate faster does not change the life cycles of civilization you nitwit. If anything it accelerates it.

Attached: 1534479838644.png (720x736, 177K)

>Rome was founded on militarism
Rome began as a trading post. And throughout most of Roman history, farming was considered a high-status and aristocratic endeavor. They also were pretty good at conquest.

wrong pic

Attached: 1553533215272.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

Sure, if your skillset is sub-mexican, i have a hard time feeling bad for you.

Well when we start eating off plates made from fucking lead again I'll reconsider your dumbass opinion.

You can just get that from your tap water along with a whole host of other chemicals because of industrialization, no plates needed.

Looking forward to AI replacing you.

Painters, carpenters, bank tellers, plumbers, electricians, concrete worker, roofer, restaurant front and back of the house, taxi driver, hotel front end, hvac, auto mechanic, truck drivers, factory workers, butchers, city employees, road workers, flooring installers, medical office workers.

Yep, just all the jobs Americans don’t want to do.

The only thing that will be close is the collapse of one of the two major American political parties, and right now it looks like the Democrats. It happened before and the sun rose the next day.

Taking a job for shit pay lowers everyone else’s pay in the long run