Iron Dome

Since yesterday, more than 600 rockets were fired into Israel from Gaza. How's the Iron Dome performing?

Attached: c1d8a3a3-e61d-45bf-9168-0adb80db2b88.jpg (650x365, 62K)

As intended.

Attached: jew$.png (382x379, 13K)

How does the iron dome work? How the hell do you intercept missiles that fly that fast

>Heh
>The game was fixed from the start
It’s easy when you are launching the missiles at yourself

I heard 1 killed an israeli

They're homemade rockets, they don't fly that fast

It doesn't.
It's a PR stunt to justify murdering men, women, children, and removing entire neighborhoods every other week.

People might be inclined to give a fuck about arabs more if they were not such lying bumblefucks. Muh Jews firing rockets at themselves tard.

i heard sand wizards cursed the rockets to turn poor jews into lampshades when they explode

Just fly faster

As of now 10 Israelis killed and 150+ injured with homemade small rockets.

I'd say it's shit

Attached: 479.jpg (850x479, 42K)

This desu

Oh, bugger off! No one gives a rat's tail about dead sandniggers.

Missile interception has become a fairly well-developed technology. Unguided rockets on a ballistic trajectory are piss-easy to hit by comparison.

Daily reminder that Palestine will never be a state.

You shoot yours faster

Doing fairly well, but with over 600 launches in 2 days, many in vollys, some eventually get through.

Provide evidence?

>an interceptor missile is justification for killing civilians

Attached: 1328669369442.jpg (550x413, 66K)

Didn’t you know that self-defense is just a plot by (((them))) to kill Muslims? It’s not like Muslims have ever done a bunch of violent shit against their own interests.

>t. Palesinian

how does it feel to get rekt?
Israel isnt bombing enough

Why is Israel not attacking Palestina 'till misseles developers death? Jewish have a F-35 figther-bombers which is invincable for Palestina AA defence.

>As of now 10 Israelis killed
Come back later...

Attached: 1556950640204.gif (320x241, 1.88M)

The problem isn't AA, the problem is knowing where to strike. Infantry are better at searching through buildings for intel than aircraft.

Why doesn't the civilized world just end this stupid conflict and drop a few nukes on these subhumans? I'm so fucking sick of hearing about muh Israel and muh Gaza every other week for my entire lifetime

>How the hell do you intercept missiles that fly that fast
You look at the trajectory of the rocket, you determine where it's going to be at a certain point in time, and you fire your missile to that point before it gets there. You correct course as necessary along the way.

>They're homemade rockets
Hamas/PIJ have quite a few BM-21 tubes firing mostly Chinese and Iranian rocket derivatives.

Attached: 140424-russia-exercises-11a_a82c42a3e7724486845bde9f93ca1cf7.jpg (2500x1220, 271K)

Attached: 1545248501.png (884x858, 664K)

The civilized world wouldn’t remain civilized if it generally supported wholesale slaughter to resolve regional conflicts. Besides, if the Israelis and Palestinians were left to their own devices, there’d be no more Palestinians in a few weeks.

>10 Israelis killed and 150+ injured
R O O K I E
N U M B E R S

It’s actually like 4 killed, 4 injured.

They should've called it chrome dome for the bantz

People don't talk about how they treat black's

Why do people keep putting apostrophes where they don’t belong?

big BIG wew

13/56

As a good money sink
If you recognize the launch you can catch it mid-flight. It's mostly early detection
Reminds me of a story out of the latest round in Gaza
>Hamas fires rocket(s)
>One falls in residential area
>In Gaza
>Threaten their own people not to tell the media
>threaten their own people to tell media IDF did it
>threaten journos not to report what they've seen
Palliwood's finest.

They're not the ones paying for it.

US aid to Israel is earmarked for the purchase of American weapons systems. Iron Dome is a domestic program.

not good. send more money goyim!

sauce and/or learn proper grammar syntax user, Christ.

Okay cuck

Attached: 800px-Palestine_recognition_only.svg.png (800x411, 101K)

Fuck off, they're only eradicating sub-human Palestinian parasites. And while they do that, the old adage of 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' holds true. But once they've got rid of the Arab vermin we can start on getting rid of the Jewish vermin.

Wow, they've managed to be recognized by countries that are exclusively shitholes, along with Sweden and Iceland. Must suck to not have any powerful allies.

Attached: 77vYy7JSf.png (760x749, 494K)

Clean your room, bucko.

Non native English speakers

>Third World Shitholes
>Countries that did it because the Russians forced them to after Israel shat on them in Rimon 20
>Arabs
>Iceland, a country with 300,000 people
Also, based Myanmar & Singapore

You know, I honestly assumed that Palestine had the support of Western Europe. It’s even worse for them than I thought.

European countries are U.S. vassal states. The shitshow with Iran should have told you so.

Except the Eastern European states which are usually much more in line with US foreign policy all back Palestine's existence.

a part that is apparently very easy to overlook is the basic strategy of putting the interceptors between the people launching the rockets and the targets.
when the interceptors have less distance to travel they can move at similar speeds and still succeed.

Why are you changing the subject fucking ijdf

Why are the Jews changing subject it really odd

wow i cannot believe palestinian terrorists have already slaughtered 100 israeli citizens

Different user. If you are stupid, you deserve to be called for being so.

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"

this whole thread is a joke

the old jewish doctorine when you are losing just change the subject and act stupid

i dunno why are you jewish people so disgusting if the arabs were doing what the jews are doing to the palestinians i would be the first to protect the jews but you guys are doing horrible things to them

you want to know why the world hates you or why the pelestinains or the arabs hate you it's nothing to do with being jewish it's cos fo the shit you people do

As compared to Anti-Semitists? That's a compliment.

The middle east isn't going to destabilise itself user

Oy, I pray for the families of the 1,000 Jews killed by these evil anti-semitic rocket attacks. Very sad times.

>The middle east isn't going to destabilise itself user
It's entire history outside of Ottoman domination would suggest that statement is wrong.

One virgin has been deposited in your account.
>spoiler alert, it’s a goat and it’s male.

So what if the last to are true?

Never forget the 10,000 Jews moidered by Iranian rockets.

My granddad was a survivor of the horrific Palestinian rockets that claimed 60,000 Jewish lives in this conflict. It's a miracle I was even born, truly we are g-wds Chosen People.

My family just barely survived the holocaust by hiding in an old Victorian style house in Canada. The reparations we get from Germany aren't even close to enough

Attached: image.jpg (600x407, 51K)