Let's larp Jow Forums. /llg/ lazy larp general

Let's larp Jow Forums. /llg/ lazy larp general.

Here's the scenario

>Innawoods/Outdoors for weeks
>Super remote area
>Outnumbered/Assume anyone armed is hostile
>Small villages with huts, basic supplies, and ran down structures for shelter here and there, usually a 2-3 day hike to get there
>Most enemy combatants are using AR/AK variants and have some basic gun handling skills
>Semi organized militia forces, nothing government or professional
>Some of them proficient with 308/30-06 bolt guns
>Easily hit a stationary human sized target at 200-300 yards out
>"Enemy sniper" accuracy varies with movement or past 300-400 yards
>Wilderness around you has the plant and animal life to support you food wise.
>Water quality is iffy, and will make you sick unless purified/filtered somehow
>Enemy forces have bases of operations that hold intel/ammo/supplies
Your main goal is to survive, gather intel and help thin out the enemy militia/scout the area to set up allied reinforcements
>You will be in the area for at least one month, possibly longer depending on your success/logistics of allies coming in and setting up

Post your loadout, use innawoods, or be lazy with it.

My weapon loadout would be:
Primary: Lel-kek RFB with a can
Sidearm: Glock 20
Tools: Slingshot, full-tang survival knife, small camp axe, folding saw, and parang.

Still deciding on gear, and obviously I will need quite a few other supplies in a pack for survival, still doing the math and trying to make the lightest pack possible with decent ammo stores.

The purpose is larping here, so don't come at me with all this autistic shitposting.

>inb4 larping is autistic shitposting

Attached: 1327185791326stubby_keltec_RFB_21.jpg (414x231, 31K)

Does the RFB make you feel like master chief shooting a DMR? Asking for a friend

Yeah.

That might be part of my appeal to it, I just now realized what it looks like. Well d e s u it is a good gun, it's 308, it's accurate and bullpup so its compact, I love it. Some of them do have a definite break in period, and you gotta fiddle with gas settings, but altogether an awesome rifle.

So it's a one-man Cherokee war party, then. I'll bite

>suppressed Glock 26 with threaded barrel (always use the same ammo as the enemy)
>street clothes with double sided jacket with normal colors on one side and camp on the other
>tourist tier waist pack with a small amount of provisions
>digital camera from 2007 for Intel gathering
>kabar across my back
>small traps for game meat
>forage on edibles such as tree nuts for the lack of fat in the diet
>predetermine selected areas for emergency shelter and evacuation, in case cover is blown
>any anti personnel traps will be fabricated as I go, from either natural materials in the forest or taken off dead enemies

I'd pretty much be a ghost among them.

Attached: 1556514038219.png (400x397, 244K)

Noice. Probably going to pick one up as my .308

They use FAL mags as well, besides the break in period and having the right gas setting I haven't heard many issues, when they first released I think there was a slight common issue with the mag they come with, but that could be fixed with a bit of sanding/getting other easily available mags. Altogether I think it's an awesome rifle, and it is my only bullpup, but as a bullpup it's relatively affordoable compared to the other big name bullpup rifles.

Alright alright, I like your style, just the glock then? What happens if you get caught up/pinned down in a small firefight? Guerilla exit strategies? Maybe pick up an AR from a fallen enemy? Are you going full James Bond on this?

I think I would go more the scout sniper wilderness survival route, maybe have some water purification and paracord for setting up traps for small game, which I would also use the slingshot for. I think fishing line would be a good addition to a lightweight pack as well.

>hunting airbow w/ Tritium/fiber-optic illuminated sight as primary (the most compact airbow possible so it'll fit in a regular pack)
>flip-up magnifier behind the sight that can be removed and used as a monocular
>Glock 26 w/ night sights and collapsible arm brace as secondary, in a shoulder holster for concealment
>one 18 round mag and two 33 round mags for the Glock
>machete with serrated back edge for bushcraft/melee
>AK suppressor (but no AK, I'll just yoink one off the enemy) with clamp adapter in case they don't have threaded barrels on theirs
>reversible fireproof jacket, olive green on one side and navy blue on the other, lots of big pockets with velcro so I won't spill spaghetti everywhere while moving
>canteen
>flint
>swiss army knife
>notebook and pencils for ballistics and intel gathering
>bag of trail mix to hold me over until I can secure another source of food
>medical pouch of gauze, antiseptic and sutures
>an iPod + speaker containing several pre-made .mp3s with various sound effects on a delay, for diversionary tactics
>mountain bike for mobility (it better have pouches on the sides to keep the heavier stuff in, because I'm not carrying all this shit in my pack)
>hand pump for airbow reservoir and bike tires

If this is going down in a locale primarily of the caucasian persuasion, throw in some soap and shaving supplies too so I can blend in with normies while in town, which most of you plebs can't even do currently.

Attached: 1555471505578.jpg (1000x613, 72K)

I appreciate the thought behind this, will the bow be used against enemy combatants as well as local wildlife? Or mainly for wildlife, I feel like arrow recovery is necessary and that might be difficult depending on the layout of enemy compounds, but it would be quiet as fuck.

This, but with NVGs

OP here, firstly time for a bump, secondly, where do you guys plan to spend your nights/sleep, I'm wondering how viable a hammock or some type of sleeping in the trees situation would work. Otherwise I'm probably picking an isolated corner of abandoned buildings or nice quiet lowkey spots for quick shelters and lean to's. Also when do you sleep? I think since I'm going the heavier loadout route, I'll do most of my intel gathering/movement at night or early morning. I plan on having a handheld gps or something that allows me to tag locations, I'll have to thouroughly hide most of my gear before entering a populated area, and have an escape plan ready that leads back to my stash. But when I'm near enemy compounds I want to be as prepped as possible assuming my stealth approach fails/I'm surprised and forced into a firefight. I get the blend in, and pack light aspect, but I can't justify not being able to return fire with something powerful like 308, also, if large wildlife is a concern, I feel much safer with 20 rounds of 308, than just my handgun.

So a suppressed Glock 26 is the crowd favorite so far. I get it, lightweight, silent, versatile.

If I were at home right now, I would legitimately pack up what I think I would bring and see how this shit all looks. I'm positive with proper planning, some trashbags and duct tape in my bag I could be pretty loaded up gear and weapon wise.

The bow will be used both for wildlife and enemy combatants. It wouldn't be hard to carry 10 or 15 arrows on my person, with a bag of 20 or so more attached to the bike. That would easily be enough to thin out most patrols/small outposts so that I can mop up the last two with a firearm. I'd use field tips rather than broadheads so that I could recover arrows more easily if they get lodged in a tree or other hard surface.

One thing I forgot to add, was a package of baby wipes to clean injuries/weapons/etc, and maybe use as toilet paper if I really need it.

>be a ghost among
Without camo?

Honest question, do you think it would be a better idea to go full innawoods and MacMillian that shit with a ghillie suit, or attempt to blend in with the locals instead?

Noice, and getting killed by a field tip would suck.

OP here, I was going the full innawoods idea in my head. I feel like blending still gives too many oppurtunities to be seen.

I'll play along
Primary weapon: PTR-91 with a rail, ELCAN Specter 1.5-6x
Secondary: FNX45 Tactical with a Trijicon RMR
Tools: ESEE 6 knoif, folding saw, cigarettes for socializing
I'll post a theoretical backpack, no bulli pls

Attached: backpack.jpg (1002x944, 236K)

Those little multi spice bottles are amazing for camp cooking. You're loadout looks a bit more innawoods, are you stashing shit to go into towns or just striding in with all your glory?

Ill larp, not a prep boi or militia type guy so judge me
>Your main goal is to survive, gather intel and help thin out the enemy militia/scout the area to set up allied reinforcements
>for at least one month
so why cant I leave when I feel it's time? A month is a long ass time and thats a lot of food to carry in. I think total operation time being a month with opportunity to resupply going back to base would be more reasonable. Only using things owned
>custom ~11lb total 300wm handloaded with 50 handloaded 225gr ELDM to 2770 fps, range finder, ballistic calc sheets, triclawps tripod, and a rice sock. Would take my effective range to about 1100 yards and I think Id be fine making guarunteed first round torso hits to 800 yards even just relying on standard pressure
>glock 19, two g17 mags of 147gr xtp at 1000 fps with 20 loose rounds
>just an s30v alaskan guide drop point and leatherman multitool
>may or may not take my streamlight mounted 16" bcm ar15 griffon canted sights with the holosun I bought just to have a red dot because lpvo is too heavy here and loaded with 75gr BTHP to 2650 fps probably 4-6 mags with a hundred unloaded rounds to top off
>my ghillie, however it's spelled but move into location wearing lighter terrain relevant camo
>huge ass water proof crooked horn backpack full of instant foods, water, filter, and other necessities like a tarp I take to spend a week in mountains. A second smaller pack strapped to side
>homemade bandolier from those soft steel loop belts that come with cheap pants and small bags and mag pouches Ive somehow accumulated since no chestrig
>spotting scope + bino + flashlights and batteries
>notepad (video camera relevant?)
This would weigh a ton but is optimized for about two week tops missions with the plan of dumping off most extra gear with the big bag like ar15 less likely 300wm, food, and maybe some optics somewhere hidden where theres fewer natural resources. Would be way easier and feasible with a second man.

If I had to actually stay the full month:
>no 300wm but still ranging gear, optics, and tripod
>the ar15 with an swfa 3-15 on a qd mount and the lol poortex 1-6x (illuminated reticle is a big deal at night) on the other qd mount (at least I have the reticle's MOA mapped out). Id unironically not take a bipod or sock for it, Effective range maybe 800 yards with first round guarantees to possibly 500 yards. 8 mags, 300 loose rounds.
>everything else the same but more food, filters, water, TP, socks, and maybe a second pair of boots
Similar plan of ditching main pack to operate lighter. Rereading my first post, would really really like a second man even for a shorter operation.

You guys who think you can scavenge ammunition off dead guys would know youre going to die if you ever played escape from tarkov. If you want to live, youve got to shoot and get the fuck out. Maybe Im being unrealistic thinking I can get there undetected moving that slow from weight though too
>also, now Im really interested in a critique/rate

How much ammunition and what type? Go all the way m8. It sounds heavy and kind of range limited in that theyre going to be able to shoot back at most any range you engage at. Also, why 10mm on men?
it's a larp but 4/10
I like the idea of blending in but youre pretty likely to get jumped while doing any foraging or killed while trying to scavenge a body. No optics for surveillance?
5/10 assuming youre not planning to kill
kind of same points as above
5/10

>finally find guy who looks like hes alone
>shoot guy with bow through the heart
>he screams
>he magdumps in the direction he thinks you are
>you start looting
>his friends hear and are now aware youre in the area and are after you with fully semi automatic assault-47s
Im afraid for you user
>ptr with elcan
thats a combo you never see
not bullying but I should have posted with theoretical gear too. Id be worried with your set up once they know theres a bad guy out there and if theres a group I dont have a lot of faith in your rifle in the firefight
4/10

Assuming this is the same user, what is your loadout for the scenario then?

Airbow strat doesn't need to be Sam Fisher tier stealth bullshit to be effective. It's realistically impossible to reliably kill someone in a way that's 100% silent. The whole point is that it's effective enough to clear out a good number of enemies before revealing your position. It doesn't matter if they're aware they're being attacked, if you keep moving and stay smart you'll have better odds of staying hidden than kekking at people with a "silenced" firearm that isn't silent at all.