Maryland fags

Maryland fags.

Tell me how bad is it in your state. Thinking of moving from Florida to the eastern shore for improved work, family and quality of life reasons. My only hang up is the gun laws. How strictly are they enforced? What are some things I should really consider before moving out there?

Attached: MarylandflagofMarylandstate (1).jpg (750x499, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Washington_Area_Asian-American_demographics#Counties/county_equivalents_by_percentage_of_Asian_Americans_(Census_2000)
discord.gg/Maxrj7e
youtube.com/watch?v=suYEEnIg5pg&feature=youtu.be
vimeo.com/330265825
discord.gg/t6WsMC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah.

>How strictly are they enforced?
Depends on the county. Maryland is a weird state. Places like the Eastern Shore, Southern, and the Western part are based as fuck. The assholes are in the central triangle of Baltimore, Annapolis, and D.C. I grew up in St. Mary's, and the sheriff has told multiple people he will not be enforcing the AWB. When my buddy built his AR the gun store he used to order the lower gave him the wink wink to build whatever the fuck he wanted. Unless you take the guns to a public range or do something illegal in the home and the police catch wind of it, there is absolutely zero chance of getting busted.

>What are some things I should really consider before moving out there?
People in the rural parts of the state are friendly and polite. Don't be a dick, and they won't bother you. Consider that the State House in Annapolis is a dumpster fire right now so you're going to witness some of the greatest political kabuki theater in the country. Baltimore is also imploding because it is run by corrupt negro democrats. Avoid PG county and Waldorf at all costs, both places are shitholes.

Don't, there's nice parts but it's ovewhelmingly a shit hole.

Crabnibba here. Laws are easy to get around, public ranges have fudds and the kind of nerd who will call the cops if he’s not sure if your banned gun is a pre-2013 ban. MD Jow Forums server is based tho. If you can move to DE or VA would choose it over MD

This place is a hell hole of corruption and blacks, it’s only a matter of time till we have another mayor encourage a riot again, though considering how many we go through (same with chiefs of police), who knows who will do it.

Do not come here, especially Baltimore

Just move to Texas.

Attached: FB_IMG_1556386826244.jpg (750x660, 29K)

Eastern Shore is based
Western Shore is gay

Attached: ES BEST SHORE.png (730x537, 533K)

Maryland is hell.
>traffic sucks
>gun laws suck
>rains all the damn time
>not allowed to have fireworks
>Baltimore, DC, and Germantown exist

At least the people are nice and have amazing personalities, right?

At least the food's good right?

Gun Laws:

No CC/OC - CC is "may issue" which is denied unless you are ex-law enforcement or a politician/judge.

AR15/AKs are banned unless purchased before 2013, but Heavy Barrel AR15s aren't (HBAR) - they're currently trying to close this loophole. Check out SB281

Pistols require a handgun qualification license, takes 4-5mo and fingerprinting/etc. If you owned prior to 2013, you don't have to take a training course.

State forms in addition to federal forms for non-long guns, which are more stringent then federal requirements. Transfers go through shops; shops will usually wait to release even after the 1 week waiting period until state police weigh in on the state forms - usually 1 mo+.

Significantly less land to shoot on, ranges are your main funspace. Keep guns locked during transport.

At least the infrastructure is well maintained, right?

At least everything is nice clean and free of trash right?

Other:

Heavy traffic 6:30AM-9:30AM, 3PM-8PM: distance is measured in time to reach destination.

Housing: expensive for housing, but cheaper options the more rural you get. Cost of living is higher than the national average, but accessible.

Jobs: usually more robust and insulated from economic swings due to proximity to the federal gov.

Insurance: high number of illegal immigrants due to sanctuary political approach, buy uninsured driver coverage and housing insurance. Strongly suggest against a motorcycle due to drivers, but great road upkeep overall.

Schools: top notch public/private schools.

Dating: high population means a lot of attractive dating options, and lots of locations for dates.

Politics: strong left-leaning, conservatives are a minority and have no effective state/national vote. Politicians routinely ignore conservatives. Most conservatives are socially liberal.

Crime: depends on location; suggest house alarm/security cameras.

No
>great road upkeep
Good job showing you don’t live here

Maryland is home to some of the most mentally unstable SJWs you will ever encounter. That is all.

dating is shit in maryland, you have to go to either dc or towson to find decent pussy

and i hope you like brown pussy cuz thats all there is

Explain further. What are the prospects in Towson/DC versus other parts?

This, although I would say just move to Delaware instead since gun laws and taxes are much more favorable.

Or even more based, virginia’s Eastern shore.

Asians are the canaries in the coal mine, follow them and you'll be set

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Washington_Area_Asian-American_demographics#Counties/county_equivalents_by_percentage_of_Asian_Americans_(Census_2000)

towson is a college town and dc is full of 3rd world slaves, excuse me au pairs, who practically beg for a white bf

Towson is at least better than Baltimore

>3rd world slaves
The good kind (East Europe, East Asia) or the bad kind (latinas, SEAmonkeys)?

Both, but more of the bad kind.

fuck

Really only a problem in Central Maryland where all the Urbanites live. If you go to other parts of the state the best place to meet women who you want to date and not just fuck is either church or a community function.

Based and marlyand pilled. Thanks for the insight

MarylandFag here

Does it have to be the Eastern Shore? The whole area is known as "Delmarva" and its culturally different from the rest of their respective states.

To be honest, my family used to vacation in Rehoboth Beach, DE; that whole area is pretty comfy further away from the ocean.

Also, some of MD's cuckness can be mitigated with a C&R FFL

Attached: BeSocial.jpg (567x401, 47K)

>People still think Western MD is like Little WV
It’s not. In the last decade and a half it’s gotten signifigantly more “urbanized”. Is it better than central MD? Yeah, but not by much.
>t. Cumberland resident

Protip: Either move to South East PA or Delaware.

In PA your vote even matters since it's a swing state!

Really depends on where you live, but the gun laws are bad. You can’t concealed carry at all. I’m mainly familiar with the western part of the state, and I wouldn’t recommend living there, it’s redneck as fuck, and not a great place for a family. I don’t know much about the Eastern Shore.

If you’re really looking to move somewhere for improved quality of life, I’d suggest going to the Midwest, like Indiana or Michigan.

OP and all MD fags: stay the fuck out of Virginia.

>tfw literally graduating from Towson in two weeks
>still a virgin

I fucked up with so many hot girls it's not even funny

stay
the fuck out of VA

You’ll be MD2.0 soon faggot. I’m moving to WV. The jew fears the meth Virginian.

>sent from my iPhone in Silver Spring
This nigger has never been to half the counties in the state.
The real problem in Maryland is not the easily skirted gun laws, the Commies in the state house, or even the niggers really. The real problem is the NPC farms between Baltimore and DC. They're clones, they have no personality, and have nothing interesting going on. Most of them will not even break the gun laws. They're just spoiled suburban faggots sharing the same brain.
t. Ceciltucky

Attached: 1535085110883.png (1200x771, 116K)

why tho its better there

Move five minutes in any direction, you retard.

Hey didn’t know anyone from Cecil was a Jow Forumsommando. Graduated NEHS in 2013

>moving to WV
me too, actually. doesnt mean i want MDfags all up in VA. They need to stay the fuck over there. Worst drivers in the nation: MD, PA, NY, NJ

Nah, I'm moving there after I get a decent job and save up some money.

We can be neighbors and feud then faggot. I’ll be the guy with the ak fucking your wife

Harfordfag here, I go to cecil county all the time to shoot. Elk Neck is the only decent outdoor range that isn't a ridiculous distance away from me. Fuck MD tho the gun laws suck hard

Eh the laws are easily skirtted. Only problem with elkneck is the fudds who can’t mind their own fucking business. “Is that a pencil barreled AR?”
“Does your wife cry during anal, what’s with the personal questions.”

>fuck MD
exactly. And don't ever consider moving to Baltimore city. no one mentions the baltimore city income tax, which is on top of increased sales tax, and ridiculous state tax. Not to mention, all the tolls in the area don't actually pay for roads. They pay for social services. Fuck MD.

Oh yeah the range safety guys are such sticklers. One dude wouldn't let my friend and I set up our target because it needed some rocks on the base to keep it upright. Granted I could have built a better one but seriously? I always wait until they leave for the day to set up usually, too much butthurt going on otherwise.

At least they're not over $10 one way like some tolls in NY are. Either way its supreme jewery and shouldn't be tolerated. I wish Hogan had more of a spine to actually improve some things.

Elkton '12. FaceKike is more our people's speed, I'm afraid.
Never happened to me. Everyone was always kind amd cool. You a sperg?
They have ROs now?m
That place was the Wild West before I lit a shuck out of the shithole. I stopped paying the range fee since there was no guarantee you would get a bench, or a ceasefire to set up your target, or not shot on accident.
Course the canal levees used to be the spot. One too many ships got plinked, I guess.

No shit small world, I’m also , not a sperg really just unlucky with nosy fudds. I do hate the boomers with their guns in sleds firing once every 30 minutes who get pissy when you wanna do a cease fire

Yeah man theyre always some overweight old guy giving out basic safety and getting mad at people who "rapid fire"(read: shoot more than one round per 30 seconds). Usually they leave around the early afternoon though so after that it's all set. I almost never pay the fee for it though, for the same reasons you listed, plus its just a 100% guarantee that you'll never get caught.

Good thing those guys tend to avoid the shotgun ranges. If I ever get bitched at for rapid firing my Saiga I might just turn it on every fucker over 50 there and then myself.

Based, can I scoop the saiga and flee the scene?

If you promise to do the pistol grip conversion I've been putting off for the last 6 months then sure thing buddy

Attached: 1554645977610.jpg (900x901, 67K)

>implying anyone on Jow Forums gets laid
You tried

Attached: 1554406032465.jpg (396x395, 34K)

Roads are better overall than most of the states I've lived in and driven through. MD puts a lot of money towards road infrastructure overall, particularly in the capital region.

UMCP is pretty good imo.

Delmarva is only for vacationing, unless you like picking up stds.

VA is great except the part bordering SE DC.

Fuck those sped sled faggots. Only people who were ever a problem, want to smoke a pack of cigarettes between shots, take 5 hours to empty a 5 rnd box magazine. That's the only time I would shoot my SKS: when one of them got upitty they got pelted by steel cases.
On a couple occassions I'd seen them get bitched out by the entire range at once for being petulant asses

Unfortunately, the Capital counties set the tone politically for the rest of the state, and have the best jobs/schools. I'm from Mt and Wyo, so your comments aren't hitting the target, Jow Forumsommando.

>Roads are better overall than most of the states I've lived in and driven through.
What part of the state did you live in?

>MD puts a lot of money towards road infrastructure overall, particularly in the capital region.
The roads in the rest of the state are awful.

>What part of the state did you live in?

Lived in MT/WYO, family in Ohio and NY, so drove cross country 8+ times from West to East and then up and down the East coast.

>The roads in the rest of the state are awful.

They can get bad from snow causing expansion/potholes, but they're usually fixed up relatively quickly. Road lines are marked and street lights are replaced. Capital area is particularly good about it, but Hogan typically sets aside a good amount of money to road improvements and infrastructure, such as with 270.

>so drove cross country 8+ times from West to East and then up and down the East coast.
So you've never lived in MD. I've lived in St. Mary's County until I left for college, then I returned for a year before going to grad school. You are talking about major thoroughfares, I can tell you as a fact if you go off of those major thoroughfares you'd find some really shitty roads. Route 5 in particular is a complete fucking mess, as well as many parts of 4 and 2. Solomon's Island bridge is also undergoing major repairs that should have happened a long time ago. All of these roads are critical to get to certain parts of the state.

>Capital area is particularly good about it, but Hogan typically sets aside a good amount of money to road improvements and infrastructure, such as with 270.
Again, you are talking about major thoroughfares in a specific area. Many of which are also in need of drastic repair. Most of the roads around Baltimore are complete shit.

You are doing a fantastic job of showing you've never lived in Maryland. I've been on many cross country trips through MT and WY. This does not mean I will tell the people who have lived there for most of their lives how things are because I drove through there on the interstate.

Attached: 1556559342186.jpg (256x256, 14K)

Any worthwhile, non-fudd ranges?

delmarva sporting clays is a good range
easy to hop from pistol to rifle and rifle goes out to 300yds or you can go to another spot with 500yds.
the rso talks too much tho and is the worst part.

Best outdoor shooting I've done is at my friend's parents farm. So if you know someone with a big ass field that's your best bet.

Stay the fuck out.
We have an AWB, licensing, registration, etc., and the strictest carry laws in the country.
This is my district. It is the most gerrymandered in the country.

Attached: TheMostGerrymanderedDistrictInTheCountry.png (955x973, 1.06M)

Unless i'm a gay nigger you can open carry long guns in MD legally but lol good luck doing so without the bolice getting to finger your asshole

Attached: marine corps.png (640x608, 598K)

Considering he said he wasn't going to the shithole half of the state. As long as OP is aware of what he's getting into then the Eastern Shore is good, if you want no restrictions live in Delaware close to the boarder.

>boarder
a person who receives regular meals when staying somewhere, in return for payment or services.

Boarder

1. a student who lives at school during the semester in return for payment.

a person who boards a ship during or after an attack.

I almost moved from Florida to Maryland (White Marsh/Bel air area) a year or so ago. The people were nice and a lot of the guys I was hanging out with had guns including ar's. Moved to Colorado instead. It's nicer here.

I don't go into Wyoming threads and tell you how it be, I'm really confused as to why you would simalarly feel the need or qualification to comment on the state of affairs in Maryland.
I think we finally had the last bridge that was wiped out in Hurricane Floyd replaced recently in Cecil. So our roads are now back to where they were before 1999.

>great road upkeep overall.
> top notch public/private schools.
>a lot of attractive dating options
>Crime: depends on location

so you don't live in maryland

Harford county here, go up to PA for gun range. Maryland is pure cancer but suburbs are ok and wages are good.

We Maryland boys always welcome newfrens we just finished a small meet today I have to opsec stuff but if op is interested I can post shit

Post pics from meet please.

>So you've never lived in MD.
Lived in MD the last 15+ years; thought you were referring to how I knew the roads were better than elsewhere.

>Most of the roads around Baltimore are complete shit.

That's because Baltimore is a shithole, with the exception of the Inner Harbor.

>You are doing a fantastic job of showing you've never lived in Maryland.

Dumbass.

Discord link?

>feel the need or qualification to comment on the state of affairs in Maryland

Because I currently live in MD.

discord.gg/Maxrj7e
youtube.com/watch?v=suYEEnIg5pg&feature=youtu.be
vimeo.com/330265825
youtube link was from today

>shitposts

Ah, nothing new. I think I saw you on a cabin thread yesterday.

Aks chambered in anything aside 7.62x39 are legal.
Cetmes are legal
L1a1s are legal

If any ffl won't transfer any of them they are a pussy and you shouldn't do business with them

>thought you were referring to how I knew the roads were better than elsewhere.
I asked you specifically what part of the state you lived in and you said Montana and Wyoming. This is the first time you've mentioned living in the state for 15+ years.

>Dumbass.
You're expecting me to know you lived in MD for 15 years without saying so and calling me a dumbass? Are you fucking retarded?

>fantastic job of showing you don't live in MD

And everything I said is relatively true, with the exception of
posting some things I haven't doubled checked on the MDSP "banned list." If you don't agree, that's fine - you can put your opinion out there without acting like a complete dumbass.

Maryland is a nice place to live. Beautiful countryside. Shitty cities and sprawl. Can be really fucking expensive, and yea its full of libs especially Baltimore.

I bought my first long gun in MD, a Remington 870. The state government is hostile to "assault rifles." I would never move there now. The only thing I miss is the seasons: the colors, the cherry blossoms, and the snow.

t. texasfag

>And everything I said is relatively true, with the exception of
This does not change the fact that you made no mention of the fact you did not mention you lived in Maryland in 15+ years. Yet expected people to know this.

L1A1s are illegal.

>posts gun laws, applicable legislation, and detailed overview of life in MD
>dumbass disagrees and attacks poster's residency instead of providing own opinion with supports

Well, I hope we can both agree that DC's/Baltimore's shit is infecting MD. Have a great night, I'm off.

discord.gg/t6WsMC

all MD boys join the MD discord

>I'm only pretending to be retarded

All seriousness though, l1a1s are not in the initial ban and do not fit the laws description as a "copycat weapon" based on non-interchangeable parts, so they are good to go. The mdsp list can be wrong and inorder to ban new weapons they would have to pass new laws

>I don't have poor communication skills, and I definitely don't post like a pompous ass, everyone is just dumb!

only part of baltimore i can tolerate is fells point, but even then, lotta weird ass homeless people find their way down... once saw homeless woman shit herself on the bench outside stuggie's.... needless to say, never sit on those "greatest city in america" benches -__-

Other people have done a good job already but I will add a few more things

There is non stop, soul crushing development of every small wooded acre. There is no outdoors here. The only places that have not been build on on the immediate valleys surrounding waterways. The next hill over will be a huse housing development. I went on a hike through the local "state park" and found myself in to a McMansion backyard and could watch the man's television. The entire central part of the state is an unending neighborhood and strip mall. Everything from frederick to baltimore to DC. Seriously look at this area on a map. You can drive for miles and see nothing but development. It doesn't end.

The only open green space left are the farms that haven't sold out, but they go under too. The last few pastures and corn fields roll over to one million dollar houses. Otherwise, it's jammed full and you literally cannot afford to buy enough land to isolate yourself, assuming you could even buy a plot for sale.

Everyone in that fuckin server is retarded. dont join

holy shit we had a discord? i'm hopping in.

>posts information that is regularly found on the internet with the search engine of your choice
>makes no indication that he lived in MD
>states that he lived in other states
>bases his information of the quality of MD highways off of the capital area when there are numerous roadways outside of this area that are complete shit
>calls other people dumbasses
I will agree that DC and Baltimore are fucking cancer.

Attached: 1556569297308.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

So?

I wish i could escape.

Monkey County fag here. Just kill me. I joined the BCC IWLA, which is an hour drive from me so that I could have a range that was bigger than a 50yd indoor range, only to find out that they’re fucking fudds who strictly enforce a 10rd per mag rule.

Any chance someone could post a fresh discord link?