FAGGOT BIRD

Some gay add bird is pecking on my house. I cannot shoot it with any of my rifles because neighborhood. I haven't owned a bb gun since I was a kid. What's good nowadays?

Attached: lagoblina.jpg (480x640, 136K)

shooting a woodpecker is a federal crime under the Federal Migratory Bird Treaty Act. Lethal management requires a permit from the US Fish and Wildlife Service

Just get a pellet gun from big5 or whatever sports Store is around, problem solved.

Have you tried the good old bait and snare?

It's not a woodpecker. I think it's a faggot blue Jay. Also I dont give a fuck. I murdered hundreds of red headed woodpeckers with my friends when I was a kid. Eat shit. I do what I want.

This.

Pretty much any cheap Chinese springer is going to get the job done for short ranges around the house/yard.

>confessing your crimes online
Oof

Blue jays are also protected by the Federal Migratory Bird Treaty Act. Punishment for harming a jay are up to 6 months in prison and a $5,000 fine.

daisy powerline 880 aka the silent squirrel slayer

ITT: user goes to jail

Aguila Colibri if the neighbors are nosy, CCI CB Long if they aren't. A cheap bolt action .22 like Savage MK2 is the most versatile pest removal tool.

use a non-lethal option, like pepper spray

Reported.

Calling the police on you and myself

Attached: 1555358195522.png (1368x730, 144K)

Electric fly swatter or a salt rifle

Tack a little metallic streamer to the house, it scared the bird away.

Find the nest and hit it with a garden hose.

Jokes on you I shot a woodpecker with an air rifle this morning.
Fuck the migratory bird act asshole woke me up at 6.

Snake load, subsonic 22, blue burning laser - all of which work fine for canines, should work on mini dinosaurs.

Attached: 1112182323a.jpg (2560x1280, 1.12M)

I admire your grit but shouldn’t admit to crimes

have fun in jail I have reported you to the police

let me know if you need an expert in bird law op

You are going to be Tyrone bitch.

I have Bob Loblaw on retainer. This was so long ago that the statute has run out. Not my fault their heads are the same color as a bullseye.