What is the absolute worst small arms used by a military today?

What is the absolute worst small arms used by a military today?

Attached: 2019-03-30-22-59-55.jpg (615x346, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tactical-life.com/firearms/hungary-amd-65-ak-carbine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably the INSAS.

INSAS

/thread

INSAS for sure

INSAS, 100%

Not sure if people are going to jump down my throat for saying this, but I'm gonna have to say the INSAS

If I had to put my neck out. I’d probably suggest the INSAS. i just don’t think it is very good.

The T-Rex had very small arms, but I don’t think any modern militaries still use it.

Ruined it.

You’re welcome.

Fag

Attached: 648D31E0-1960-4ADB-94D1-369750AC938D.jpg (1242x1523, 1.21M)

Afghans still have some AMD-65's in service. Argentina carries Bersa Thunder 9's. The really shitty weapons are in countries that usually get cheap shipments handed to them. I think the INSAS is the only one that will blind you though. I'm sure there are a few countries with really shitty makeshift launchers.

Not an expert on AK variants, but what’s wrong with the AMD-65? It seems just as good as any other Eastern-Bloc AK clone.

Holy shit, almost 10 pounds stock to shoot 5.56?

i want to lick her eyebrows

Because it's Nvidia or nothing, if you bothered reading the Intel.

Most likely INSAS since its such shit that they're throwing away their national pride and adopting Russian rifles.

kek

Take a look at the list of Indian Military small arms on Wikipedia. They’ve adopted a number of basically every platform in existence minus Chinese 5.8mm rifles. It’s fucked up beyond any saving.

Definitely not the INSAS. Probably the QBZ-95.

Obviously “pajeet shill chinkposting” bait, but apparently the QBZ-95 is pretty awful. Not sure if it’s a design issue or simply a manufacturing quality problem.

Logistics must be a bitch and a half

It was not a normal AK variant, it was a poorly thought-out clone that was not fit for service until they at minimum put a forward grip on it. Somebody thought a metal handguard on an AK was a good idea. They also shortened the AKM barrel and put a flimsy stock on it.

tactical-life.com/firearms/hungary-amd-65-ak-carbine/

Bersa TPRs and the compacts are actually pretty good famalam

AR-15

Good thing no militaries use those, then. Huh?

I'd assume manufacturing.
Chinks are horrid to manage and need to be constantly watched, hounded and kept under a boot or they will cheat on materials and finish.

I always wondered how the FX-05 does. A lot of details about it are top secret, but it's got weirdo rifling and is apparently like some sort of G36-AK hybrid.

>sort of G36-AK hybrid
It's literally just an AR-18 in a slightly G36 looking plastic shell.

Attached: tfw you want to be operating but get stuck on watch.gif (263x239, 351K)

Pretty sure the AR-18 doesn't use roller delay.

Minus the G-36 part, pretty much every non AK or AR-15 rifle is an AR-18 in a fancy shell.

Neither does the FX-05. It's gas operated, rotating bolt.

Redpill me on the insas. What makes it so shit other than being wielded by poo, no pun intended