Did you see any gay shit in the military how is or was it handled ?

did you see any gay shit in the military how is or was it handled ?

Attached: term.jpg (700x355, 175K)

It's literally daily life

Gay shit happens all the time but we don't want faggots in here with us

Remember Marine, its only gay if you enjoy it.

Speak for yourself

Can confirm. Was sexually assaulted on a daily basis. It's just something you do

PREPARE TO HYDRATE

Cuddled in the barracks with a twink once. Felt nice with him lying on my chest and vice versa. We didn't do anything else gay, and I have never done anything else with another dude before.

OPEN.

>hehe remember that one time you got your ass slapped by some closeted queer
>this means that we should all have dudes fucking in the barracks and flaunting their faggotry openly!
this may be the most judeo-marxist thing I've read in months.

Attached: later homo.png (375x285, 226K)

This is an edgy post but it also correct. The military isn't about being a faget it's about being in the military.
Homosexuals have an incredible capacity to make their entire lives about what they do with their assholes.

Ive spent my life around homos and never done faggoty shit, i always see people complain about shit that doesnt even make sense like "i dont want faggots looking at me" or "i dint want them to hit on me" honestly all ive had to say im not gay like twice in my life and the dude just said ot was a shame and the other one apologized. Like shit dude how insecure do you have to be to hate someone for whom they decide to fuck. Homos are a fact of life. Just be cool and ask them to be cool. Live by the rule of mutual respect and if they overstep, check them like any other non gay faggot

Stop doublethinking

I had a male buddy of mine rotate a rifle in my anus. It's not a bad feeling hitting that g-spot after a long day of fighting.

Attached: 88ace8735bdde418b13fb3b8cfe4d7ae.png (900x900, 372K)

weird seeing a non retard post like this on Jow Forums.

There’s a difference between mockingly being gay and legit wanting to blow/ass fuck your squadmates. You can fuck with your squadmates, but you never fuck your squadmates.

Attached: 258E32D2-B50A-4D9F-A790-3E8D4E4B7049.png (1156x824, 433K)

I can tell you actually haven’t “been around homos” your whole life because you would know that their whole identify is about their fucked up sexuality and creating as much histrionic drama as they possibly can. You fucking fag enabler.

thats only the degenerate ones, most gays suck (lol) but there are normal ones who dont make LOL I SUCK DICK LOOK AT ME their whole identity

>t. taught about the world through the internet

The fuck are you talking about? Do you just hang out with pride-parade types?

Never saw anything gay stuff on the Army side, the Navy was a different story. Most openly gay guys I've met were Navy.

Two Marines would fuck in the showers in the base gym. Everybody knew just to avoid the place during certain days. I walked in on them once before I knew any better. They didn't give a fuck.

t. only has ever seen a gay in a faggy pride parade

I'm sure this does wonders for morale and readiness and stuff.

Truth

Literally what? Most gay dudes are cool as fuck in the military, and openly mock the flaming ones.
>walking to smokers pit
>gay guy talking with other soldiers
>"....that faggot? I may suck dick and get my ass fisted but at least I have the self respect to not act like a fairy in public"
>360 turn around to smoke and ask what the fuck conversation I've gotten into
>apparently the were asking gay guy at pit if he fucks the other openly gay soldier
>he doesn't, he just is openly gay and closet/ lonely soldiers come to him
>strict no kiss and tell policy to ensure repeat business
>is a total bro medic, even if he's a fag

Yeah, morale was always shit. The 3 hour long Trans Briefings in the same week didn't help when the Army was still trying to figure out policy for it. They called out the only trans solider in the battalion by name each time. Guy(gal?) got alot of shit for it.

Well, it was a nice civilization while it lasted.

Witnessed a circle jerk in the shower. About 20 dudes, each throwing $50 into the pool. First to finish takes it all. Shit was pretty gay, but not that gay.

Easiest 1k I ever made

Spoken like someone whose entire worldview was built around Jow Forums threads

Bullshit.

The ratio is like 6:1. There is a tiny minority of gays who are just dudes who like other dudes. Fine, who cares. But the overwhelming majority of gays are complete shitheads. Utterly depraved to boot.

Fact of the matter is, and you know it to be true, if all gays (or even most) were cool we would not be having this discussion. But they arent, so we are.

so kill every gay because some you met in your hometown are fems? I can empathize with you since every gay in my hometown were queers but once I moved down south i barely see any degeneracy.
lay off the fascist threads telling you to kill everyone and make allies with those who can help

Protip: the ones that seem normal are merely better actors. In 20 years in the IT industry I knew plenty of queers, and considered some of them friends for quite awhile. But the mask always drops sooner or later. They are fucking depraved. All of them. ALL of them.

Again
t. only has ever seen a gay in a faggy pride parade
What you have, my friend, is a bad case of selection bias.

>I think most gays are full of shit
>OOOMGG A FUCKING FASCIST WHO WANTS TO GENOCIDE PEOPLE!

Case in point. A clearly homosexual man being absolutely full of shit.

>once I moved down south i barely see any degeneracy
Because southerners drag homos behind pickup trucks you fucking dumbass. If you let them do whatever they want, they're going to act like the queers back north.

>because I say so
Like I said, if it wasnt like it is we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Attached: 1393419928676.png (853x959, 1.12M)

Gayest thing I ever did in the military was spooning with another dude nut to butt to stay warm while in the field, 35F out and pissing rain. It was necessary.

so you knew incels?
well sorry but its usually some facist from /pol that says your point then jumps to holocaust 2.0 listen I agree with your point but I personally just look at it like if this gay guy acts like a fairy i just ignore him, if i met some guy and later found out hes gay but hes chill i wont hate the guy since hes normal.
yes im sure they do that brother

>35 F
>Spooning to avoid hypothermia
I bet you wish it was necessary

>Be in the forest
>Its the 5th day without shower
>Everyones fucked up by long nights, shitty food and conditions
>Our Jr. Lt sleeps with us
>"Hey X, want some chocolate?"
>"Okay t X"
>Jr. Lt pulls down his pants and backs himself on his head crack first
>Everyone fucking explodes in laughter as Xses face is having fun times with Jr. Lts brown hole
We called it brotherhood, you fucking fags

Attached: 1495829177600.jpg (630x450, 184K)

bruh tell me you wouldn't be freezing cold if you were soaking wet with nothing on but ocps and one of those bs ucp pattern ponchos with tears everywhere over your head

>EEE EEE EEE EEE
You hear that?
>EEE EEE EEE EEE
That's the gaydar going off.

So what's YOUR excuse for being a faggot piece of shit 24/7?

Attached: 1554295672303.jpg (647x558, 171K)

Yeah, I'm mostly giving you shit. Being wet makes being cold deadly.

Someone never took a science class and how statistics work.

Faggots in the military as annoying as they are depicted here. They openly talk about their gay sex life and degenerate habbits in front of young enlisted and it’s a heinous crime to report them to 1st sgt or IG

I like how you project deviancy and depravity on everyone else around you to try and obfuscate the fact that you're both a faggot and a pedophile

>it’s a heinous crime to report them to 1st sgt or IG
Why? Did Obama's purge of the military include noncoms?

Why is everyone seemingly on board with this horseshit?

>Implying straight guys don't openly discuss their sex lives

I heard that SEALs piss in each others hands to stay warm

>annoying
So hare hetero (or iron closeted) frtboys bragging avbout their sex life, son.
Hint: neither of them you can report for being gay nor hetero. But both you can report or being obnoxious (which IS grounds for a report). So, what was your reason for NOT doing so? Having something to complain about? (Hint: constant complaining is alsd being obnoxious)

Polite reminder, that gay men are responsible for 66% percent of all syphilis cases in United Europe, despite being less than 5% of population.

Attached: IMG_20190406_181836.png (1054x1032, 589K)

Can't you just treat syphilis cases with standard antibiotics these days?

Probably, never got a syphilis myself

that has less to do with them being gay and more to do with them being men

Apparently there's a new strain of antibiotic-resistant syphilis in the faggot community now. It's spreading rapidly all over the Pacific Northwest.

Attached: portland syphilis.png (600x472, 315K)

you're doing faggy shit night now

Based

I'm sure you're intimately familiar with that strain you faggot

I wish I was cuddling with a cute twink right now desu.

God, I hate being a faggot and living in Washington. I'mma move as soon as I graduate uni. As for the faggot part, I'll just stick to wahmin.

Any man with test above 50 doesn’t want to see another man prancing and cavorting around like a fairy.

It’s a fact of life.

Personally, I don't give a shit one way or the other, but I'm not a thin-skinned snowflake, so that might be why.

They'll eventually find a way to make you care. Trust me.

Attached: twink at faggot parade.jpg (600x300, 38K)

>Corpsman, so with marines but Navy
>constant gay jokes
>just roll my eyes and dont respond
>like tomboys/bois and dont hide that
>apparently the whole fucking platoon thinks im bi
>set me up with gay marines as a joke
>'no'
>out in town, one has a friend of a buddy of a cousin who lives in the area
>tiny blonde twink with almost no body hair and surfer hair
>blushes and giggles at me the whole night, the boyz encouraging it
>he is sorta cute...
>end up making out outside the house some of our guys share
>traps arent gay r-right?
>have sex with the twink
>casually hook up/date him for a while
>'guys... i may actually by bi'
>'yeah no shit Doc'
>literally everyone already assumed so
>crisis of sexuality is offset by everyone around me assuming i already was and pushing the twink dominator role on me
I was not born, but created

Attached: 1557000246212.webm (640x640, 492K)

why are you sharing your childhood photos on 4channel?

But you shit-eating perverts keep telling us you were born that way. You're not staying on message.

Anyone ever wondered why Phil can always be found as an active and enthusiastic participant in any thread that either in passing or overtly about faggots? How about the fact that he posts images of children?
Just a casual observation.

It's because he's clearly a closeted pedo. I feel like everyone knows this by now.

It's like back in highschool when our team would go into the locker room after the game and use the school twink like a semen bank and then shower together

>closeted pedo
There is nothing closet about this guy. He's 100% a child fucker, the evidence stretches back for years.

>buttfuckers exposed and BTFO
>b-b-but Phil post a pic of our degeneracy! He’s a confirmed pedo!

The hypocrisy, faggotry, and stupidity has reached singularity.

>closeted

Attached: 1431087003213.png (644x844, 76K)

>Making fun of Phil means you're a faggot
Trip on, kiddy diddler

Got my dick sucked by a barracks slut innabathroom while two other guys were waiting their turn in the other room and had sex with another barracks whore while one of my friends waited on his rack for his turn. Does that count as gay? It seemed kind of off to me now that I think about it

>it's a boy?!
>b-but I thought it was a delectable flat-chested loli
>fucking depraved japs!
Let it never be forgotten.

you talk like a faggot.
you want me to hit on you faggot?
Im not gay like you faggot.

No.
Defending and enabling makes you just as bad.

Attached: + report.jpg (460x355, 46K)

>its been nine fucking years

Attached: dread 01.jpg (460x550, 76K)

Mentally ill people who get off on pain and enemas and human shit fixate on things. I dunno if you noticed or not.

>the fags are degenerate for not just casually forgetting that I'm pedo scum
No, fuck you. Fags are disgusting degenerates, but your ilk is worse.

lol kill yourself tripfag

Attached: Red.jpg (1080x1349, 112K)

damn Im not normally attracted to redheads but shes hot

>shitting in the toilet tank
>shitting in the bed
>shitting on the barrack floor
>shitting on the toilet floor
>smearing shit on walls

I bet it was by some faggot so gay shit.

I'm not defending anything you retard.

Oh look, more projection.

>damn Im not normally attracted to redheads but shes hot

Attached: 1485452194677.jpg (599x903, 147K)

By all means, keep screaming. Keep projecting. Keep freaking out the normies. You've already beaten every particle of goodwill out of us with a shovel. Pretty soon your choices will be to go back in the closet or into a fucking wood chipper.

Phil you fuck dolphins

trips of truth

Attached: LaughingToph.jpg (500x333, 39K)

Bullshit. I'm only queer for sharks.

Attached: sharkfuckerbig.jpg (4082x1814, 1.46M)

lol wut

Attached: 1534710201055.gif (800x800, 921K)

Narrator voice: "Unable to come to terms with his own perversions, the pedo lashes out indiscriminately, directing incomprehensible rants at all others in the thread."

>in highschool
>best friend is gay
>acts straight as fuck
>doesn't make his life about his sexuality, doesn't hit on me
>actually become roommates
>he goes on tinder
>matches with another dude
>dude comes for dinner
>roommate is out picking food up when gay arrives
>gay is total dudebro, talks about cars and guns
>roommate arrives
>"OH HAY HONEY HOWD YOU ENJOY THE TRIP"
>proceeds to hang from roommates arm
>roommate is visibly uncomfortable
One awkward dinner later
>gay leaves
>roommate pulls me to the side
>sits me down with a serious tone
>"user... I'm straight"
>spend the rest of the night playing COD, laughing our asses off, and mimicking that other guy

Phil sure is a closet homo that’s for sure

Cute

So you were just nap buddies? Like that friends episode?

Those are the only gays you notice, you retard

>By all means, keep screaming. Keep projecting.
Holy shit that's some rich and ironic cope.