Tfw have IBS

>Tfw have IBS
>Will never be accepted into the military

Attached: 1541219957569.png (883x881, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Uq73PZ4nzE
youtube.com/watch?v=isIw2AN_-XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you wear diapers?

Lying on medical is encouraged.

no

He'll be bullied way too hard during basic

Why?

this mans has to shit every hour

Well not every hour, but at least 2-3 times a day.

That you, Johnny?

Attached: SasakiI7.png (730x787, 334K)

You sure you really have a disease and its not just a shit-tier (literal) diet?

It's not as bad as losing the genetic lottery, having three heart attacks at eight years old, and then having to get a cystic cancer removed out of your arm.

Attached: delete this now.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Nope i have it, gassy etc... have to take metamucil once a day just to shit properly. Some days i even shit upwards of 5 times.

I bet those were surreal as a kid, greentext?

its ok man, just take the zog pill. whenever someone brings up the military, talk about zog and insult them.

I'm exaggerating slightly. it was more like three heart attacks spaced out between ages eight to ten.

There's really not much to say honestly. First one just felt like I had the flu and was tired. I remember standing up, and things kind of just fading out. It felt like I fell asleep after some tightness in my chest. Dad thought I was faking it to get out of school, but apparently I collapsed on the floor in front of him.

As far as I remember, I woke up in a hospital getting an IV reapplied into my arm. Second time was an ambulance ride to a county hospital and the last I had a heart attack in the middle of surgery. I don't know what I could say.

SHART IN THE MART

IBS-C guy, here.
99% of it resolves itself by eating almost exclusively meat. I eat any significant amount of insoluble fiber and I shit diamonds.

Stink bomb, is that you?
youtube.com/watch?v=7Uq73PZ4nzE

Good. Do something better with your life than dying for israel

>fuck up in high school
>get prescribed riddalin for ADHD
>MFW that blocked me from the military but wanting to chop my dick off and take estrogen to grow tits is Kosher

Have fun with your heart disease, diabetes, kidney failure, and liver dysfunction. There's got to be some other way to do this.

I don't know about you, but my lineage is from a time and place where nothing grows half the year and having a diet almost exclusively made of meat and seafood was required for very long periods.
youtube.com/watch?v=isIw2AN_-XU

To be clear, I do eat dairy and some fruits (tart berries and cream is delicious).

Shame

Same here except with Crohn's Disease
At least i won't be able to be forced to die for Israel

Attached: 1465658521207s.jpg (196x178, 5K)

>i cant fight and die for israel and leave my current/future wife and white children behind to a country full of shitskins

oh dear what a shame

>tfw have rare neuromuscular disease that is incurable which destroyed my hopes of enlisting ever
I just want to serve, I can still make an impact. All I wanted to do is cyberwarfare anyways. Just when I figured out what to do with my life, I get sick.

MS?

IBS is almost related to stress and poor diet. You can fix this OP.

Was going to apply until I had a drunk friend shoot me in the back of my lower left leg with buckshot.

Not so bad now, still have a limp but I’m working through it.

Friend got shot twice in the face less than ten minutes later for shooting at a cop.

Fun times.

no i have IBD