/ny/ New York General

New Amsterdam Secession Chart Edition

Who do we talk to to make it happen? How long do we wait before we start bombing bridges? When are you going to stand up and say "No!" to the city?

Attached: 700px-New_York_Governor_Election_Results_by_County,_2018.svg.png (700x553, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

splitthestate.com/
youtu.be/VVQX5fegiqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This can't happen fast enough.
>context is free staters are midwest militia that chimped out and have pushed loyalist troops to enclaves like long island and other cities, rest of the country is a free for all with Free State, 3rd party militias, mercenaries, international peacekeepers and Government troops

Attached: dmz_01_002.jpg (1000x762, 385K)

New Amsterdam is a dumb name.
Its a reference to the city, the city secessionists are trying to escape.
The State of Adirondack is much better and doesnt use that stupid “new” shit.

I kind of wish the SJWs just got deported from the city and the pro-2nd guys took it back.

We need Bannerman's Armory Castle 2.0, Nuclear Ordnance edition.

OP here, I was too busy sucking dicks to think straight but hindsight is 20/20, you're correct, Adirondack is way better.

7mm-08 or .308 for hunting around here?

518 reporting in, cuomo pls go away :(

i don't condone violence, but we definitely need to break away from nyc.

there was an article in the syracuse paper not too long ago shilling about how much the 'city' helps the rest of the state and how devastating it'd be to everyone else if the state split. it was sickening. if it were true then why are the only ones who don't like the idea happen to be the big city liberals who would supposedly benefit from it?

Niagara, Empire and Big Penis are leagues better than New-faggotry

have a gander at this map for mental masturbation scenario purposes

Attached: new-york_topo.jpg (709x486, 28K)

Isn't there a petition going around looking for sigs to split the state?

>petition
big if useless

there was a vote for a CC last election to discuss separate economic zones for starters but of course when you do that you open it up to all the shittiest commie laws you've ever seen sliding through as well

Yeah it won't go anywhere. Would still be cool if it got a lot of signatures though if only to show how many people are fed up

we're going to build a wall and cuomo is going to pay for it

Attached: 1525728611273.png (1173x695, 165K)

Here it is splitthestate.com/

This has the same odds as Chicago splitting from Illinois. But as an Illinois resident I sure wish both states would cut the cancer from their bodies.

845 reporting in, just got back from a gun show.
small, but it was great to see so many people there.
was pretty crowded
also, where can i buy this shirt?

Attached: make NY greatagain.jpg (540x960, 36K)

Good luck guys, if any state deserves to be split it's NYC. I grew up in Fulton county. Good place. Upstate needs to be unshackled from NYC and Albany.

So lets team up with all the other red states held down by cities

We're all thinking the same thought so let's move the same hand
All we have to do is make it a household discussion which is pretty easy these days

Why isn't this more widely supported? Upstate can finally be free and the city can go full commie. Isn't that a win-win for everyone?

more red electoral votes

NYC likes it's little fiefdom

I hope not. We can't have you rural folk running around abusing dangerous weapons unchecked. There has to be some gun control y'know.

Attached: 96403f0189ab5234f73b48c23af107b1.jpg (1535x2412, 2.27M)

gas yourself, citidiot

>TFW live in Tompkins County

Attached: 8654752-3x2-700x467.png (700x467, 236K)

>abusing dangerous weapons
Your right. Only the government should be able to abuse dangerous weapons. Keep waiting for the police while your being robbed/raped/murdered.

How do you argue with a liberal when they bring up the fact that most of the state's population lives in the city and thus only they matter?

nah you can have guns, just not assault weapons. I'm perfectly safe with my handgun.

Attached: 1fa797533f0b87700b96ecee473da707.jpg (900x1200, 101K)

dont bother arguing with city cucks
they live like rats, surrounded by literal shit and piss
#dropthebridges

You *could* try to get a Constitutional Convention together and pass an amendment making any incorporated area that comprises, say, 15%+ of the state's population its own little district, like Washington DC. Or you could find an AG with balls enough to challenge Reynolds vs Sims, which is blatantly unConstitutional.

Anybody else got any ideas, short of full scale guerilla warfare?

define "assault weapon"

ar15

Why are you responding to low tier baitposters
The absolute state of nu-chan

California here. Yall need to make the 5 boroughs and L.I. their own state. We on the other hand need to make our coastal counties from S.F. down to L.A. their own state.

Delaware county here.
The safe act is basicly Unenforced in my area. So many rednecks and d00ds who just build there own AR and *try* to not magdump there liberated 10/30 rounder mags or just keep the pin in there and a spare drill bit for quick liberation of Pmags.
Only real downside is you cant use your AR in a home defense scenario. But in that case I'll just grab the scattergat. Even then, plenty of woods to hide a body in. How else do we make tomatoes grow so big in this rocky ass soil?

Attached: 1555600178426.jpg (438x279, 9K)

Not to mention Correctional officers get law enforcement status. A cushy job, on avrage 19 bucc an hour, and the ability to buy not compliant rifles. If any Upstate anons are looking for a job, call the local sheriff department and ask if their hiring CO's. It's worth it let me tell ya. You even get to beat up your highschool bully.

>basicly Unenforced
You're delusional. Police in this county HATE guns and will arrest you for anything.

Attached: Untitled.png (816x390, 35K)

>How else do we make tomatoes grow so big in this rocky ass soil?
Tomatoes like minerals. Epsom salts FTW.

that shit is a felony here?
kek glad i never got pulled over

i have great success growing them upstate.

Attached: res.jpg (1024x683, 169K)

did anyone go to the gun show in kingston today or yesterday?

Protip: dont travel with questionable items.

Attached: 1555977430825.gif (552x304, 2.81M)

Well you're surrounded by good company fren

>still arguing with shitlibs in the current year
just growl at them until they piss themselves or bend over I suppose

giant poster campaign to get the idea into everyday commuters heads might make the news

I hate that Ulster and all other counties below it may stay with the city because holds the cities water supply, they arent letting that go without a fight plus its blue. Damn it i dont want my county to be in the hands of the city

Attached: 1484625631064.jpg (1192x830, 108K)

fuck that. plus i love fishing in the res

Texanon here, gotta respect my northern brethren; because if I had to live in New England i probably would have gone off like rambo in first blood already.

New York isnt part of New England

rockland and westchester is the cutoff I don't know what gave you that idea lad

Bait was always devoured with the utmost joy no matter how poor throughout the years though

Attached: 1553832472652.png (789x611, 1.18M)

Just do this to the Cuomo boys, Chucky Shulmer, and a few Union bosses and things might get better fast
youtu.be/VVQX5fegiqs

Attached: 1556822072387.jpg (545x677, 53K)

Also first in alphabetical list of states.
Being the last New state is gay.
Being the first New state is also gay.

tfw ulster

Attached: wojak_pain.jpg (734x794, 78K)

mah negroid

long island user here, dont leave us to the city animals, take us too please

I abso-fucking-luteley love arguing with low rent, Upstate cousin fucking, semi-retarded polluted well water drinking, white garbage who

think it's a good idea to seceed from NYC and think they will somehow prosper. Ironically many seem to really think that THEIR tax

dollars are being spent in NYC to give Blacks free housing, give illegal aliens(ie Mexicans) free healthcare, give Peurto Ricans white

girls to fuck, give Muslims Sharia Law, and white women to rape, and Jews... their tax dollars. They bitch and moan about DiBlasio and

Cuoma taking their business away and then whine about him not bringing in new business beacause they don't seem to understand the real

problem with the loss of business in Uptate NY, namely, transportion has made it prefectly accessible to have buinesses and farms located

ANYWHERE in the country and still be viable, making it "to market" anywhere. GE has polluted the waterways enough that theyr foever

burned a bridge to trust. Kodak died becaus they simply failed to see the changing market. Other businesses found more centrally located

sites for base of operations. Withoiut Downstat tax dollars, Upstate will turn into a third world country, like Haiti of some fuckgin

African shithole. Oh, you're going to open new farms and businesses and do what, sell to the South? HAHAHAHAHA. You can't do that now.

WAAAAGGGHHH, MUH CUOME TAXES. Fuck off you stupid fucks, you can't even get GEDs you so dumb. All you can do is hope that the US Gov approves settlements of refugees from South America or Mid-East to birng life into the region. At least you'll eat well, if you lay off McDonald's, Taco Bell, and KFC you bags of dirt.

Attached: 1443467246827.jpg (1000x1000, 76K)

look at this retard.
You must be home schooled? What type of work do you do, construction, roofing, painting, drywall, landscaping, snowplowing, multi-level-marketing, etc? Those aren't choices, that's some of the stuff you do to earn money bc you desperate for any type of work. Hahahaha

The absolute state of liberal retard still trying to make a worth out of his shitty CS degree

>shitty CS degree
BA in Finance.

Also 518 but its fucking huge, where at user?

Come up to Columbia and help us loot the properties of the rich city faggots, like General Washington would want.

I'm with it

Thats even worse faggot, because not only are you a retarded liberal, you're probably a jew.

More like
BS in Bait

The next time you’re going to post copypasta, at least take text wrapping off.

Albany county :(

where you niggers at? near kingston

anyone know where to get fuck cuomo stickers?
i like to support anyone in ny over printing them in chinkland

Regrettably, we can't. NYS is the epitome of the tyranny of the masses. We lose rights and are saddled with fucking insane leftist policies because of the city, conversely though we can not ignore the fact that NYC is one the world's preeminent power centers and THE financial capital of the world.

Really its the Urban rural divide. I live in Rockland, and even here there's barely any open spaces left, never mind firearm friendly activities. People down here just have zero experience with firearms, and rely entirely on their media expose to form their opinions. They see active shooters and dead kids and then get told guns are the problem, no one bothers to dig into the real issues, they just quietly accept whatever garbage they are fed. I've had friends literally tremble with fear firing an AR for the first time because of their preconceived bias. People in big cities just do not appreciate the history and necessity of the 2nd amendment, its just too far removed from their daily lives.

Checking in from Rochester. I just bought my first semi auto, a Ruger mini 30. Was really, really tempted to just buy something black market but I didn't.

>though we can not ignore the fact that NYC is one the world's preeminent power centers and THE financial capital of the world.
if the city sunk into the water tomorrow, nothing about my life would change. its all a bunch of bullshit, kikes playing with peoples money.

i hope it happens, ill let off a few drums in celebration

Attached: 1518917668540.jpg (1696x1086, 145K)

>really tempted to just buy something black market
are you a nigger or a cop

That's not true at all. At the least your taxes would skyrocket, our state is fucked in debt, and the city is the largest cash generator we have, the Democrats just fucking suck at managing the money. Any investments you have? Retirement accounts, or borrowed money in student loans, mortgage? Well all that shit would plummet in value and interest rates would skyrocket for any money owed.

Really we just need to change people's perspective about guns, one good PR campaign for a couple years and a few competent administrations in Albany, we could repel the SAFE act bullshit.

most of my money is sunk in properties.
i owe no money to anyone.

unless we can take over MSM, nobodys perspective on firearms will change

No just tired as fuck of the safe act laws here. I grew up fantisizing about my own personal armory but now I'm restricted to bullshit 10 rnd mags, no pistol grips, no telescopic butt stocks without fixed mags. It's blasphemy as far as I'm concerned. :/ I'd move if I didn't have to leave behind my entire family and that of my girlfriend.

buy a lower and build what you want
not too many people are complying with these unconstitutional laws

I'm trapped in the City due to work and I'm going to an hero if I spend another year here. Where should I look if I need to work in town on the weekend and want deer, grouse, walleye and possibly fruit trees the rest of the week?

Why is the NY gun owner's discord so gay?

what the fuck is discord?
i keep seeing all this shilling, but i have no clue what it is, and it sounds pretty fucking gay

It's some weird chat room that's all the rage with zoomers these days. I don't get what makes it so special, especially since we're already on a fucking forum.

Attached: 1537835254615.jpg (1280x1382, 704K)

>especially since we're already on a fucking forum.
yeah, thats the part i dont get. and it seems like you get banned easily.

I think it's because Discord is the hot new meme location for all the edgy zoomers to congregate and it's fairly high profile, so every time something negative gets them in the news, they go around nuking any groups that may be remotely objectionable.

After the New Zealand shooting, for example, every Discord that they thought was remotely tied to Jow Forums got pretty consistently nuked for a few weeks.

Attached: 1540337085236.jpg (492x767, 53K)

i dont think its anything i need to be a part of, if we can keep this general up.
fuck discord

Attached: muricalaunchers.webm (1136x640, 2.44M)

o o f
I'm in Columbia, which isn't so bad if you can forget that you're in New York

It's kinda like Skype for gamers playing together, at least that's all I've ever used it for.

Unrelated to our political distress, any anons here have good places for STALKER like activities? Preferably in the eastern part but if you have a cool spot don't let that limit yourself.

Wait. I thought New York was a blue state?

only the city, m8
we are all red upstate, we get a bad rap

Hillary Clinton only "won" about 80 counties, nationwide. It's just that those counties are jam packed full of blue rats.

>we can keep this general up.
Worst state in the union gets its own thread.

Attached: 1461921919940.jpg (534x460, 101K)

some of us are trying
but youre right about it being worst state

There's a Rhode Island general?

Attached: ny-nu.jpg (597x768, 223K)

I'm measuring by volume

Then that would be California

Hit broome county too, while your at it. Specificly Binghamton, no good junkies populate that city.

Attached: 1549992179154.jpg (410x410, 19K)

This board isn't about politics

Live in 845 but I own property in 518. Should we do a ny Jow Forumsommando meet up?

Thanks
Signed

Stop entertaining this faggot shit bait. Fucking newfags

No, you guys need to be nuked.

845 niggas RISE UP. Fucking cityfags moving up here

>be me
>take CO exam
>score %100 because you have to be literally retarded not to
>get called right away
>great money, LE Status, etc.
Decide that no amount of money, benefits or status is worth me spending 8-10 hours a day inside of a fucking jail surrounded by niggers. Not to mention I'm so racist I would doubt I would make it to 20 years without being fired for saying one thing or another, not to mention my extreme proclivity to beat the shit out of people.