Hamas started firing rockets into Israel a few days ago...

Hamas started firing rockets into Israel a few days ago, and they finally pissed the Jews off enough to start getting stomped.

Any feeds or gifs out yet?

Also, Iron Dome seems to be working ok. Any idea what Israel is using to bomb?

Attached: ff19fac6f8054213bc2665e2c42d714f_18.jpg (800x450, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KvertGZkwF4
he.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/סיכול_ממוקד
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's going on with that fireball? Do muslims have the shop skills of a 12 year old?

for real that is terrible.

>Any feeds

Intel Crab on twitter

>Hamas started firing rockets into Israel
>Hamas
>(((Hamas)))
Iron dome works pretty well if it already knows when and where missiles will be coming for the cameras.

Lol. Iron Dome has a swivel that makes it go 360 degrees to face any rocket coming towards it. It is a perfect design so that the 7 million will always be remembered.

i dont understand

Attached: 1556423281833.jpg (1024x768, 263K)

Good fuck mudslimes, that whole area should belong to Israel. Shaloom you mixed race fucks.

I mean, Iron Dome does work fairly well on a per-intercept basis. Like any interceptor system, though, it’ll eventually be overwhelmed.

>though, it’ll eventually be overwhelmed.

no shit

Targeted assassination of Hamas officer Hamed Al-Hadary, apparently responsible for money laundering, drug trafficking and financial coordinator with Iran. Fairly cool, imo; middle of the street, no collator... Great shot kid that was one in a million.
twitter.com/IDF/status/1125081985578409989

Attached: D5zkk7UWsAAg1Mf.jpg (1024x681, 185K)

No doubt Hamas will just claim 90 child casualties...

Sounds like a ground invasion might happen. Hamas is collapsing. Getting Israel to invade is their last best chance.

They lost credibility by providing shit services and becoming corrupt. Now they are into sex trafficking, drug dealing, etc.

Attached: Front-Page-111717.jpg (800x600, 230K)

There’s something like 10 dead and 150 injured now. Ground invasion may well occur.

American tax dollars at work.

>10 dead
4 so far.

On the Israeli side? 4 dead, 4 physically injured.

I could’ve sworn it was 10. My bad.

>t is a perfect design so that the 7 million will always be remembered
It's ten million, you anti-semite!

I was wrong. Just mistook some retard posting Palestinian propaganda on the other thread for news.

Are you retarded?

Pretty Orthodox wearing the tefillin into battle.

I want to see Sikhs in battle with the different colored turbans.

This shit was pretty good.
I was cheering for team Blue.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvertGZkwF4

>siding with Israel
What happened to Jow Forums? Did /ptg/ spread here too?

Big armored push with Merkava and Namer when?

Attached: namer apc side.jpg (1024x602, 120K)

When the other option is a bunch of inbred Palestinians, most people here would side with Israel.

Who says we have to side with either?

never because it will get shot from the sides or above by rpgs and israel wont just level their highrises with direct fire artillery or bombs

Fair enough. But if you have to pick one, the answer’s pretty obvious.

>Muh chosen people are being oppressed by the Muslims!
>Heh, they're really getting stomped now! Should have known better than to mess with our greatest ally!

Boomer faggot

Attached: 2jwt9k.jpg (645x729, 28K)

>Not enjoying the destruction of a bunch of Arabs
Go away, Ahmed.

Isreal is literally the most Jow Forums nation on Earth faggot.

I want American Whites to be like this.

Attached: Jewish_settlers_and_their_armed_children.jpg (440x280, 43K)

Autists

The hyper-militarization is sort of necessary for their continued existence as a state. America is much too large to ever experience that level of existential threat.

lots of good goys in this thread wew

While taking heavy armor directly into the city would be a stupid idea, there are outskirts they can use the tanks from and they can use the APCs to shuttle troops and possibly go into the urban areas if needed for dump/recover forces.
Seems like most of this will be handled by the IAF unless there really is a need to enter the area and sweep it.

Whites will soon though.

Also, throw back Jews were based, pic related. Look into how Judas Maccabeus raped the Persians despite being outnumbered 3:1 with no horses, vs Ron's of horse and elephants.

Attached: 3ab66191b4f83412d84520989c8774ce.jpg (400x558, 64K)

>I want American Whites to be like this.

>A servant wanting to be the master

The kikes aren't even trying to be subtle anymore

Attached: IMG_4718.png (380x554, 119K)

Mossad launches rockets into Isreal to justify full takover of illegally occupied Gaza. Soon more dumb goy boys from USA will be dying for ZOG. Hitler was right.

Fuck off Achmed.

This
We hate 'em cuz we ain't em.

and that ends all that shit
so anyways hmm injoy MY religious programing
that it now a religious command
a fucking men the end go home die in your sleep

Attached: bippity-boppity-your-memes-are-my-property.jpg (640x480, 117K)

based schizoposter?

how did israel destroy 400 rockets coming at it?\

>400 rockets
Around 150, actually.

It's not really that hyper militarized, but the military does play a big role in israeli politics personal careers. The actual number of regular forces front line fighters isn't that large, the war model relies on RD. The other sector affected is the tech sector with every kid coming out of unit 8200 getting a 30-40k nis/month job offer with no degree.(4 nis ~ 1$)

That’s still a much larger role than the military plays in most societies. That level of military-civilian cooperation really only occurs when a country is at war. Given Israel’s history, it makes a lot of sense.

It used to be standard procedure a few years back.he.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/סיכול_ממוקד
We've eliminated a few dozen in a similar way.hopefully Bibi restarts the program. Hamas leadership is very stale , they could use a refresher.

>taking anything, especially obvious shitposting, seriously on Jow Forums
user... I-I think that you might have autism

Is anybody Livestreaming the festivities like they did for Cast Lead?

Attached: richard al gaza.jpg (800x752, 404K)

I play supreme commander for just this scenario
creeping nuke barrage works also
and artillery if you can get it close enough

I haven't been to Israel in a while, but it is definitely not the most Jow Forums nation. Only soldiers in specific roles are allowed to OC. Getting a license for handgun requires you to need it for a job or something.
I haven't actually looked into firearm laws but that's what I understood from a few years of living there, please correct me if I'm wrong.

disgusting vermin

Does Hamas have a gofundme?

Muds gonna slime.

Attached: muslim shariah poll3.png (405x294, 11K)

kikes detected.

>Hamas is collapsing
yeah, right at any moment... sure...

You're not. The are just as anti-gun as they are in the states. I believe "settlers" can get rifles more easily.

Attached: universal+truth.jpg (1200x1553, 311K)

>I want American Whites to be like this
>American Whites to be like this
>American Whites

Attached: 05d.jpg (450x338, 23K)

Well it's an Israeli false flag,so...

Who’s Ron?

I unironically believe in the first two choices. Debate me.

Attached: 1555795093620.jpg (551x1024, 52K)

How much does that happen here? Objective answer, a lot.

Jow Forums is not Jow Forums, it simple idea that seems hard to get through very thick skulls.

This
A child with nothing to say other than REEEEE
We honestly never had any reason to be, you faggots are just so obsessed with Jews. More than most practicing Jews, which says a lot. That no matter what, you place all your cards in the "hidden-hand."

Are you evening trying? Even trying to understand the conflict? Or do you just conclude on every single issue in global society that it is Jews? No better than retards trying to shove a rectangle into a circle slot.

>as they are in the states.
WTF

To this day it utterly fucking astounds me how much so many of you just obsess about Israel and Jews in your everyday life. There are no other factors in your personal woes, only Jews. Everyone of you fags are too lazy of critical thinking. blaming everything on Jews is the most simple path that you can take. So you take it, without any other effort to understand the dynamics of topics that otherwise seem beyond your mental capability.

Everytime I say this shit here, all I get is name-calling in response. And that is all I expect this time. Children, the lot of you.

>To this day it utterly fucking astounds me how much so many of you just obsess about Israel and Jews in your everyday life. There are no other factors in your personal woes, only Jews.

It gives them an "other" to place all blame on, it creates an "us vs them", and without any critical thinking, it can be easy to just unplug your brain and use them as a scape goat for everything. I have a feeling most of the people who follow the Jow Forums tardation are just young and naive and like to feel like they're part of a secret club that's unlocked the some vast secret of the world, it makes them feel smart and special. This is how almost all cults work.

>everything I don't like is Jow Forums

Is that motherfucking duke nukem in the background?

>Sand niggers killing sand niggers

Okay then

Attached: Alexis Rives Reaper.jpg (1920x1901, 325K)

I'm the other guy, but you idiots are a one note message. You keep on making the same message over and over and over.

All the rest of you do is the same, at which point you believe it is fact because it aligns with your pre-disposed views.

A lot of you depend on filter-bubbles and confirmation bias to keep living in your own worldview, despite any outside evidence. Because you will believe what you want to believe.

GOD DAMNIT GOY ITS PRONOUNCED 14 GORILLION AND 88 CENTS GET IT RIGHT
NO SHEKELS FOR YOU

Do you actually find peace in not only talking like a retard, but endlessly spouting retarded shit? Serious question.

Their attacks seem to be reminiscent of GBU-31's and GBU-38's in regards to bombs. The missiles they're using for targeted assassinations are likely a combination of infrared and laser guided AGM Maverick's and maybe some Hellfires.

It's funny how reactionary Jow Forums-ism has jerked its knee so hard away from the left that it's circled around the continuum and now espouses leftist ideology. But down with Israel, free Palestine right?

>Jow Forums is chuuni as fuck and it is really goddamn irritating

>Sikhs living with Hindus = no problem
>Jews living with anyone = no problem
LMAO

The stuff about mudslimes is of course true though.

For a barrage this bad, it's astounding how low that fatality number is.
Israel has the highest ratio of AA/interceptor emplacements to population centers than any other country on the planet, for obvious reasons.
Iron Beam fucking when.

Why does no one remember to say that Israel shot 4 protestors before the rocket barrage?

Everywhere in the media people act like Palestine struck first, but just isn't true, it's annoying.

>To this day it utterly fucking astounds me how much so many of you just obsess about Israel and Jews in your everyday life. There are no other factors in your personal woes, only Jews. Everyone of you fags are too lazy of critical thinking. blaming everything on Jews is the most simple path that you can take. So you take it, without any other effort to understand the dynamics of topics that otherwise seem beyond your mental capability.
How much of it is shitposting and how much of it is genuine though

They are kikes though

That's what you get for chimping out and trying to break into our country, goy.

Attached: DbjRKFBXcAAXlLb.png (500x379, 238K)

Attached: press.png (548x186, 12K)

>Muslims living with other muslims = problem
Fucking nuke it

Attached: hYOxjF1.jpg (1390x1845, 722K)

its not like they would be allowed to pursue legitimate avenues

>Israeli complaining about breaking into countries

Oh am i laffin.

The reality is that the Israeli right isn't interested in a two state solution, every time there is any attempt at an agreement they chimp out, litterally assasinating the president one time or just murdering innocent civilians.

This is pretty obvious to people in Gaza, last time they tried to have an agreement with Israel, it ended up with the Israeli right and Moderates sabotaging the peace process and then Israel invading for 4 years.

The same government that sabotaged the 2 state solution has been in power for 20 years, the only way to stop them from continuing to build settlements is to make Israel and the settlements seem like an unsafe place to live.
Emmigration, Brain drain and reduced immigration are big concerns for Israel, If Israel seems like some dystopian security state where you have to go to a bomb shelter every week, people will just move to Europe or the US; US jewish students already mostly don't like Israel and there is much less Jewish migration to Israel these days.

I wasn't complaining. I just said they had it coming.

>Hamas started
Stopped reading there

True, they never really stop.

Attached: oyvey.png (689x382, 529K)

Oy vey, I heard it was 8 - 900,000,000

fuck off jew

>money laundering
Why would you need this in Gaza?

Gee, I wonder what happened

Attached: IMG_20190331_191333_562.jpg (1136x668, 133K)

>implying you need to false flag Palestinians
Next you'll say ISIS is a false flag operation, and chemtrails are making our frogs straight.

Don't they all carry a dagger too? A system where you can just brawl your issue out, but you have to use swords/daggers seems pretty dope.

How is it that the Sikhs can be so based while the rest of India still can't poo in a loo?

Sir Ron's of Horses is a famous horse breeder and tamer. He was said to have fucked ten horses in one night before milking a few dozen studs.

Turns out the caste system existed for a reason.

Sandnigger found.

Well there are people who believe that ISIS was a Russian false-flag to justify their intervention in Syria, user.

Same desu. Women should get punished severely for whoring around.

Not in Gaza, but to get money into Gaza. Both Hamas and Hezbollah, and I believe others of the like as well, run drugs, slaves and other goodies around the world, mostly in South America, and, in Gaza's case, need to launder it to get in and in and from Gaza via UNRWA, EU aid and other organizations.

I hope isreal wins. Remembre the 600 billions.