What are the modern plans for continuity of gubbmint post-SHTF...

What are the modern plans for continuity of gubbmint post-SHTF? Do they still have a congressional Vault-Tec shelter like they had under the Greenbrier Hotel during the Cold War?
IIRC Air Force One is EMP-shielded and acts as an airborne command center.

Attached: front-cropped.jpg (958x364, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Raven-Rock-Governments-Secret-Itself-While/dp/1476735425/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?crid=2QWTKL42VNJJ9&keywords=raven rock the story of the u.s. government secret - garrett m. graff&qid=1557085116&s=gateway&sprefix=raven rock,aps,245&sr=8-1-fkmrnull
greenbrier.com/Activities/Activity-Collection/Bunker-Tours
breakingdefense.com/2019/02/whither-nuclear-command-control-communications/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The actual modern plans are likely classified. However, as an interesting anecdote, Dick Chaney was the one responsible for implementing much of that planning during the 80s, and he ended up coordinating continuity of government in DC as the VP during 9/11.

amazon.com/Raven-Rock-Governments-Secret-Itself-While/dp/1476735425/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?crid=2QWTKL42VNJJ9&keywords=raven rock the story of the u.s. government secret - garrett m. graff&qid=1557085116&s=gateway&sprefix=raven rock,aps,245&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

Bump

They have a bunker for military officials in PA and a bunker for government officials in VA. NORAD would still be in service as well. Full details are not shared for security reasons. I would also assume that ships at sea would be still be used and that US bases in the Southern Hemisphere will still be operational. Military outside of bunkers would collapse within one or two months because of no logistical support, fallout, nuclear winter, desertion, lack of purpose, revolt, attack from civilians

>nuclear winter
This meme needs to die

>like they had
It's still there. Go and you can see the entrance ramp on the grounds.

No it doesn't you dumb zoomer

There's rumors here in Colorado that they have a cog bunker underneath Denver International Airport.

Either that, or it’s the center of the NWO according to Alex Jones types. Not really sure why everyone fixates on that place.
Also, there was a level set in the hypothetical doomsday bunker in Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and it was fucking awesome.

Considering the statue they have right outside the airport I don't blame people being a bit skeptical.

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F839856%2F41796f01-d2bd-449d-9f9d-1ae9f300577a.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 67K)

Have you seen the murals?

Fun fact, that statue fell on the guy who made it and killed him.

you can also take tours
greenbrier.com/Activities/Activity-Collection/Bunker-Tours

I mean actively, for SHTF. It's obviously no longer in use as a shelter.

breakingdefense.com/2019/02/whither-nuclear-command-control-communications/

Some communications stuff needs to be replaced and they intend to do just that, thus they are very aware of the nuclear war scenarios that were thought about more back in the day.

I'd imagine there's just as many, if even more and better, bunkers ready for all kinds of officials.

What is also notable is that missile tech is getting more and more funding to counter whatever threat Russia and China are becoming. Same goes for all kinds of communications from laser satellites and satellite swarms to basic infantry networks. Lots of high tech stuff coming up in the near future.

Wrong generation, sonny boy.

You can't maintain control of a country from a bunker.

But you can keep the ruling elite bloodlines alive.

Raven Rock. By the way, the official name for anything to do with planning for the apocalypse is "Continuity of Government."

Nuclear winter was always a lie.

cheney was also one of the guys who signed off on PNAC. it's almost like he was planning for something like 9/11. fucking weird and a total coincidence, i'm sure.

Attached: aj sega cd.jpg (475x602, 62K)

It was more of controlling the weapons needed to retake the country from anarchy

If I blanket bomb the entire country and no one is alive, I think I can maintain control.

>You can't maintain control of a country from a bunker.
Nobody believed it would be possible to "maintain control" of the country after a nuclear exchange. At least, nobody who seriously studied the problem believed in such a thing. It was more about maintaining control of the military, at least temporarily, by preserving lines of communication and keeping the line-of-succession intact.