Europe is laughing at us, k

Europe is laughing at us, k...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a-o9pwWUzz0

Attached: 1557022917276.jpg (868x492, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kantorcenter.tau.ac.il/sites/default/files/4. Czech Republic.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>europe
hope they all have their eu laughing loicense and pay the carbon emission taxes from those laughs

Who cares?

Attached: dwmvtt2voaa7rtd.jpg (500x740, 52K)

You posted this on Jow Forums yesterday. Nearly word for word.

Attached: feel-bad-for-you-dont-think-about-you-at-all-2484573.png (500x586, 150K)

Why do Euros like to talk shit online but get all on my dick when I'm in their country?

It's just euros jerking themselves off. Let them win something for once.

And I care why?

The same Europeans who had no issue giving us WW1 and an aftermath that gave us some of the worst parts of WW2.

Also, some Europeans support the right to own guns and those are the ones I want to import to the US in exchange for the gun control advocates that plague this country.

If you think another country does something better than the US, then move there.

The video was posted in 2017
fuck off

who?

Attached: 1443976236686.jpg (637x850, 87K)

Big this

So? I've been laughing we've been laughing at them way longer and harder

>an American that sucks up to Europe
fuck I can't believe I dated one of your kind

Liberia and Myanmar have never been to the moon. I agree with the overall sentiment of the poster, though.

ok

Attached: 52852226_120907395652750_2630832326824689664_n.jpg (581x640, 64K)

Like we should honestly give a damn?

Attached: YV0Lvrx.jpg (500x562, 93K)

>>>>>>Europe

Bald and Eaglepilled.

1) When aren't they
2) Who cares
3) Who cares

Attached: p6.jpg (600x478, 43K)

Attached: ABEC5E25-9C92-488D-A6F5-DA1E47729230.jpg (856x960, 123K)

Europe is a shit hole, the less they approve of what we are doing the better.

This

Attached: dog laughing.jpg (397x400, 31K)

Only basedboy pussies that have fantasies of being European suck up to the Europe. They want to live in a nanny state but instead of actually moving there they try to bring it to the US. They are self-hating Americans and there is nothing more pathetic.

Also god hates faggots neck yourself queer

what the FUCK is a liberia and myanmar

I don't think about them at all.

This, love it as it is or leave it (and leaving is mandatory)

I can't wait for Europe to start burning.

>those comments
So have these "people" devolved so that their body has deformed in a way that lets them smell their own farts 24/7?

>facts
>statistics
>truth bombs
Ah, you mean like how the vast majority of gun crime is committed by niggers? Oops lol can't talk about that

Say let's fuc/k/ up the comment section.

Attached: 4thofjuly.jpg (928x1200, 445K)

These people consider defeatism, victimhood, and self-abasement as the pinnacle of virtue.
They think pic related is insulting, for kek's sake!

Attached: 1554441310360.jpg (600x458, 65K)

One show in Europe makes a shitty skit similair to shitty skits made by American daily shows.
Huehue i hope they burn

>I'm American and this is totally true. I'm sorry.

Attached: 1516241602356.png (432x768, 495K)

This, exactly. You think Romans gave one single fuck about what some Numidian or Dacian pleb thought of them or their doings?

>Numidian or Dacian
Literally who?
>oh yeah, that's the point

American daily shows make shitty skits about America, though, not Europe.

>Republicans are Demigod-tier GigaChads

I spent a few seconds looking for deeper meaning, but then saw that it was a Horsey cartoon and realized that I'll never get those few seconds back.

Why haven't they stated the cause yet?

Attached: smoke-and-flames-rise-during-a-fire-at-the-landmark-notre-news-photo-1137422977-1555350306.jpg (480x479, 39K)

so who is this guy? some german wanna be Colbert?

Because all of Europe’s men died between 1914 and 1945. The emasculated dregs are what remain.

>actually watching the (((media)))

based Aniston poster

Attached: 1454284224675.jpg (1945x3000, 1.01M)

They do make shitty skits like jim jefferies jerking off the cops of Amsterdam.
Point is its retarded to think of all Europeans as anti gun liberal cunts when people on here obviously dont apply that logic when its their own liberal daily shows.

>Europeans as anti gun liberal cunts
they are tho, the best europeon countries are worst that the shittiest US states

Our one African colony and Militant Jungle Asians who remove Kebab.

Unironically thinking an AR-15 is an M-16.

That may be factually true, but it's also racist, so isn't relevant. Please only use non-racist facts in your argument.

I like how they stated that it super definitely wasn't arson when the ashes weren't even cold but now they suddenly need a lengthy and expensive investigation to find out what the cause was.
>I don't actually like it and the Gothic architecture fan in me still wants blood.

It already is

>knock off daily show
>skit about NRA boogeyman
They couldn't even come up with their own material for their unoriginal show.

Attached: 1547494796697.jpg (706x960, 51K)

Thats your own opinion confirmed by a shitty skit that could have been made by any liberal US daily show.

The comforting thing to remember is that if you own guns, the left fears you. They know that they can't fuck with you if you are armed (at least not directly). It's why they want 2A repealed/neutralized.

Attached: 1556644511742.jpg (750x624, 379K)

Fair enough. Still, given the gun laws and lack of free-speech protection of basically every EU country, I think it’s fair to say that Europeans value individual liberty less than the US does. Not saying that’s inherently a bad thing, either. Europe has health care more or less figured out, but Americans tend to be too individualistic to readily accept a government-funded system.

Yea it's great being on a medical waiting list, clearly the best system.

Hahah seething euros. Incandescent jealousy about our economy, freedom, relative lack of hordes of rapefugees. The French are not as bad because they live in a protective bubble of reality defying ignorance. The Brits are beat down cucks who mumble about free healthcare in their habitually meek passive aggressive snark. The Germans are the worst, a bunch of soi boys who are over compensating for the fact that all their grandparents were shoving Jews in gas chambers not too long ago while oblivious to Turks railing their thick ankled women.

No we aren't

t. euro

>medical waiting list
that's the only NHS, some other countries have problems rn but nothing bad.

Well I'm laughing at Switzerland.

t. burger

They're not an American, they're a liberal

I mean, considering that medical bills are allegedly the most common cause of bankruptcy in this country, I think we’ve got some work to do on that front. We already spend more money per capita than any other country on healthcare; might as well spend that money on everyone instead of just the poor and old.

my country has higher economic growth than america, jobs aplenty and also our countryside isnt addicted to heroin.

I didn't say what we have is good, just that Euros don't have the final solution like they always tell us.

I am eager to see how the referendum goes. I think it'll be a close call.

Their healthcare system is shit, its selling point is that it's "free" when it clearly isn't. It makes the VA look good which is saying something

Based rooftop Koreans

Name the country so we can make fun of it.

potato nigger land

I cry for you. Not because you have guns, but because so many of you are giving them up, when so many of us don't even have the freedom to own them legally.

>Europeans being stuck-up lofty cunts wit no perspective
No surprise here.

Attached: 1391827731834.png (381x359, 338K)

The problem is overregulation driving the costs up.

To be fair, most of the left wing in Europe maintains a sneering and haughty attitude towards the US, which is partially born out of a sense of inferiority, and partially from following the lead of liberal media in the US.

>europe has a single healthcare system

CAN UMMM
YOU SAY "ON YOUR KNEES FOR REFUGEES"?

Attached: unknown.png (582x569, 462K)

>Euros
lmao

Sometimes I'm just amazed the US is the only country on Earth with Free Speech. Buddies of mine tried to convince me Czech Republic and Denmark had it too. But a quick Google search shows both have "hate speech laws".

>kantorcenter.tau.ac.il/sites/default/files/4. Czech Republic.pdf

>Hate speech is illegal according to the Danish Penal Code § 266(b): Any person who, publicly or with the intention of disseminating ... makes a statement ... threatening (trues), insulting (forhånes), or degrading (nedværdiges) a group of persons on account of their race, national or ethnic origin or belief shall be liable to a fine or to simple detention or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years.

Meanwhile:
>Associate Justice Antonin Scalia, writing for the Supreme Court, held that the prohibition against hate speech was unconstitutional as it contravened the First Amendment.

Pathetic, really. Literally being jailed and fined for speaking your mind while not inciting violence or lawless calls to action. Clown world.

Attached: british empire.jpg (1024x674, 155K)

So they get to pay higher taxes along with paying for private insurance. What exactly is the bright side here?

>Militant Jungle Asians
Isn't that like, almost the entirety of southeast asia.

But don't they understand how this makes them look to the majority of America? If you said around my town "europeans are flowerly liberal faggots", you're getting a 1000% agreement rate. AMericans LOATHE this kind of mockery, because it's from people who actually need guns more than we do in the coming years,

Attached: 1386713849855 - Copy.png (250x250, 136K)

And now they're crying that we're mean to them internationally.

>implying the holocaust actually happened

absolutely true. the majority of people don't have those feelings towards america, sometimes they will mock the country but it's nothing more than friendly banter, just like how we mock other euro countries.

You mean the Cayman Islands-esque tax haven for the rest of the EU?

we have our own indistries too. also, tax shit doesn't apply to eu companies.

what I'm saying is every country has its own healthcare system. there is no EU wide system.

We spend more because unlike the Europeans, our tort laws allow people to sue hospitals for the flimsiest things. Hospital insurance is THE most expensive insurance in the world and many public hospitals are surd frequently due to medical malpractice. Needless to say, I also don't want the higher taxes that would come with such a plan because I pay less in private insurance. People going bankrupt over medical bills tend to be those involved in accidents where they were at fault.

Just about all of them brag about it being "free" so they clearly all have aspects in common. It's also a known fact that the UK, France, and Germany all have waiting list aspects.

as a guy from Europe, I second this.
Really, fuck this place. Especially the Dutch in OP's video:
>heh, look at those silly americans and their guns
>oh, we're actively euthanizing newborn babies, but it's in the greater good
>and we're having the largest amount of sex slaves in europe, but the women here are liberated
>and nevermind we're hub of all drug trade in Europe
>and nevermind we killed off an "undesirable" politician, and an artist that said shit some of us didn't like, and didn't really punish one of the assassins. They were threats to our open and free democracy anyway.

Wish the seas would just wash that degenerate place away soon.

>Europe is laughing at us

Nobody cared on Jow Forums, nobody cares here.

Go away faggot.

When Antifa starts a thread to spread hate between whites with a comedian show.
Well done, pol and k BTFO !

get out soon fren

the UKs system went down with it, waiting, which was already short in France is going away, don't know about Germany.

Sure, but most of Ireland’s GDP growth in the past few years has been due to corporate HQ shenanigans as opposed to domestic economic development. Ireland seems nice-enough, though.

yes, it's really nice. right now we are in a massive economic boom. I suspect it's all gonna go down when the australian property market collapses but we survived the last recession so we should be ok.

I'm not getting out. I'm staying. Fuck these weak people that abandon their country, it's the reason why Europe got fucked in the first place.

The EU will fall one day anyway. At least the yellow vests are doing their part, the Brexiters are doing theirs, the nationalists in eastern europe are also doing well.

Just hope the Benelux countries and Germany get wrecked once it falls, as they're the most insect like creatures in Europe.

>it's not our fault. You Americans forced us to think and act this way
Everytime

>jobs a plenty
Bruh. Everyone in your country is moving for jobs abroad. I’ll give you that you gave a good GDP per capita but that’s really it.

If the EU falls, I could totally see Europe splitting into a US-backed Eastern European partnership and a Franco-German coalition of some sort. That seems to be the way things are going anyway.