How are you spending your sinko dey mayonaise /k?

How are you spending your sinko dey mayonaise /k?

Attached: 20190505_132447.jpg (4032x1960, 3.13M)

Is that a famas

Attempting to cure my depression with whisky.

Doesn't seem to be working.

Try tequila. It’s more festive given the holiday and all.

That's tequila, whiskey cures crabs.

I ain't got any tequila. Can I substitute spiced rum?

Dude, every Mexican restaurant in the country probably has some sort of promotion going on today. I’m sure you could find it for cheap.

But then I'd have to leave my dank little depression den and actually encounter other human beings. No way Jose!

Dont be depressed user. Gon outside for a walk around the block, sunshine does wonders for the soul.

Attached: 20190502_173730.jpg (4032x1960, 2.26M)

Studying for a final
>mfw this test is going to fuck me
>mfw I should have done anything else but get my law degree

Attached: 1553456198575.jpg (576x472, 52K)

what are you making there?

Absolutely nothing. Spent 8 hours cleaning my house yesterday for a new roommate to move in. Might get some Modelo later.

Went to church, now fat and sleepy after eating eggs and spam.

Attached: tenor (5).gif (500x200, 503K)

Yugo MG42 clone

I went over to my friend's house to deliver a gift for their new babby (ceramic piggy bank with the kids name and some sailboats painted on it) then I met up with a game warden captain to buy some tickets for their game warden & peace officer foundation gun raffle ($100 per ticket, they have a drawing every week for a year, winning tickets get put back into the pot for the next week so you can win multiple guns if you get lucky, 500 total tickets) pic related, and then I went to the grocery store to pick up some ingredients for homemade salsa and tortilla casserole that I'm going to make for the Game of Thrones watch party tonight. Overall a pretty good day.

Attached: _20190505_152901.jpg (675x1200, 297K)

Also, if you win a gun that's not something you want then the gun store sponsoring the raffle will let you take store credit for that gun and put it towards something else.

Wow, some of the prizes are actually desirable!

Put in a couple more tomato plants. Ate a poached eggie with bacon on toast. Read a bit more out of The Renaissance At War, which is a fascinating read if you want to know about Jow Forums related stuff during the shot & pike era. Decided to shitpost on Jow Forums a bit.

Oh, and fuck Mexico, fuck Mexicans, and fuck Cinco de Mayo. Mass deportations and riots now. Right now.

>How are you spending your sinko dey mayonaise /k?
why are you celebrating invader's holidays? are you enjoying being conquered?

Semi auto mg42. I've got 5 more after this one and this thing is quite a task

>celebrating
I'm not celebrating Mexican independence.

same spic shit.

>Cinco de Mayonnaise is celebrating Mexicans BTFOing French invaders
>it's literally as important to Mexico as Columbus Day to the US

Drinking makes it worse. The longer you drown your sorrows the harder it will be.

t. Depressed former alcoholic

It's not even Mexican Independence Day, that would be September 16, Cinco de Mayo isn't that big of a deal in Mexico but it's become a big Mexican Cultural holiday for Mexicans in the US. Cinco de Mayo is a day commemorating a Mexican victory over the French in a battle where the Mexicans were badly outnumbered. It would kinda be like Texans having a huge Texas cultural festival commemorating the Battle of the Alamo (even though Texans lost at the Alamo, the parallels could still be drawn between the two events).

cuck'd af.
drink less.

I wouldn't mind winning a nice bolt gun in 7mm mag, 300 win mag, 270, or 308. A semi auto or ou shotgun wouldn't be bad either. I already have 2 lever guns, plenty of 22's, and plenty of pump action shotguns so if I won any of those then I'd just take the store credit and put it towards something else.

The Franchi instinct is a really nice gun if you're a manlet. You'll want to add an extended buttpad if you're fully grown.
But they're remarkably light and handy.

This might be a dumb question, but are you building an MG42 clone? I'd be super jelly if it's true.

Anyway, I just got a folding stock for a new gun. Makes me want to fabricate my own just for the hell of it.

Attached: 1554987403326.jpg (700x729, 80K)

Good to know. I'm 6'1" tall so I guess I'd need an extended butt pad, should be easy enough to change that out. I'm not very knowledgeable about O/U shotguns but after a quick glance at the company's website it looks like they make some quality guns at least. They cost a bit more than I'd want to pay for a shotgun out of pocket but I'd definitely keep it if I ended up winning one.

Jon's daddy named dragon dies via Euron harpoons.
Black chick get beheaded by the Mountain at the end of the episode.

I'm dying my sand colored pmags with Rit Dye. Coming out pretty good so far, but the guides lied like hell about how long this takes. 30 min for daker mags, 1 hour for really light colors. Pic related, right side one is uncolored sand for reference.

Attached: pmags.jpg (2398x1148, 266K)

Does being an insufferable faggot all the time ever get tiring?

Look in the mirror and find your answer, loser.

That a postie or semi cause dust cover doesn’t fit on a semi

Yeah it is. I've got cool guns

At 6'1" you might be on the borderline of needing a thicker butt pad. I'm 6'6" and while I would have preferred an extra inch or two on the butt pad, the gun was certainly shootable without it.

Franchi is owned by Beretta, just like Benelli is, so the quality is very good.
Franchi is specialized in making light and handy hunting shotguns, both break actions and semi-autos.
They produce some of the lightest shotguns on the market in both categories.

If you want a super durable gun for burning tens of thousands of rounds at the skeet range than Franchi isn't for you.
If you want a super rugged gun to drag through a swamp on a daily basis 3 months a year with minimal maintenance to hunt geese then Franchi isn't for you.

If you want a light handy sporting/hunting shotgun for casual clay pigeon shooting, and hunting a few times a year then Franchi is absolutely for you.

I'm not a third world spic. so why would I be celebrating anything?

I fall into the casual clay shooter and a handful of duck & dove hunts per year category, sounds like the Franchi would suit me perfectly. I've been using my 12 GA Mossberg 500 for everything but I've always wanted an O/U shotgun. The pump action isn't ideal for trap/skeet but I get by with it. Last skeet shoot I went on it was raining and my hand slipped off the foregrip a couple of times when I tried to pump it (smooth-ish synthetic furniture on that gun).

First day of a cold
Good times

On second thought I'd probably still use the cheap Mossberg for duck hunting; no reason to risk dropping a nice shotgun in the muddy water when I trip and fall into a beaver run while trying to wade out to the duck blind in the dark before the sun comes up.

Drinking whiskey because I hate normal tequila and don't have any mezcal or anejo.

Fuck you

Was going to have range day but ate IHOP which made me fall asleep till now. :(

went fishing. caught nothing. tired as fuck but currently waiting for my suppressor baffles to get clean.