Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1523164487761.jpg (842x624, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dennisryoung.ca/2019/05/02/rcmp-report-issuing-one-protection-of-life-carry-permit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE
>mods are wumao

Attached: 1552883570033.jpg (2733x2452, 2.75M)

>They don't sell any personally identifiable data. The data that third parties receive is really vague shit like "Look at all the niggers who signed up last year. We're not telling you who they are, though."

what does it matter if it's personally identifiable or not, and what makes you think it isn't? just because they say so?

don't tell me what to do, buddy

Attached: N word.jpg (313x304, 23K)

>GTA has a gun buyback
>200$ for long guns
>Have at least two pieces of shit I don't shoot anymore I couldn't sell for 150$
>Could buy a shit package off TEC of 5 broken shotguns for 500$ and flip it for 1000$

I wish there were a buyback out where I live.

I'm not your buddy, guy.

I've lost control of my life. All I think about is guns, accessories and ammo. I don't even think about women anymore; I've had a couple relationships but never even had sex. None of it matters, because the only thing that makes me feel alive is holding, using, acquiring or planning to acquire more. My family is growing more distant because all I ever have to talk about is guns or gun related politics, new guns and gun product.

Attached: 1550646649561m.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

Nigger

cool blog

That's okay Uncle Stu, I'm not hungry anymore.

Get laid nerd freak

PISTON ARs ARE A THING

Wtf is wumoa

Take a break. Get a job. Go for walks in the evening. Get yourself some new clothes. Get off Jow Forums. Get a bicycle. You need a fucking break dude.

Attached: 20190505_103222.jpg (3264x1836, 1.96M)

As much as I like the idea of gaming the buyback system to give 'em what-for, it still ultimately hurts the cause.

They don't care about the money they're losing (they're government, it's their job to lose money), they care more about the data they're collecting.
>Look at all these surrendered firearms! We're reforming fascist nazis with our bullshit virtue signals! Look, sheeple, we are doing good in the community! We're one of the cool kids now!

But why

Attached: chinese boomer.png (1401x781, 720K)

Because DI is big gay and dirty, less felt recoil, more reliable in cold/wet weather and all around SLIGHTLY more reliable. Plus its something different .

But nothing else feels like it matters. Guns are the only thing that makes me happy.

I'm more surprised that you've had relationships at all with your gun obsession. Most Canadian women are leftists and would not tolerate that.

Fuck off faggot nobody cares

Don't worry user, this is perfectly normal on Jow Forums

Attached: 123413243124.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

>talk about traps
>talk about fast food
>talk about politics
All fine
>talk about gun addiction
We have crossed the line.

Reminder that if we get foreigners to apply for PALs, we'll
a) increase the number of licences without increasing the number of fudd voters
b) expand business opportunities for firearms, shooting sports, and hunting
c) increase firearm safety in the US
d) benefit firearms rights in other countries

Remember user, leftist infiltration is not a meme, pay close attention to when posts seem to be moving into the slightly "de-normalize guns" category.

>foreigners
Too bad that most of cangen draws the line there.

>T. schizo

at least it's not propane and propane accessories

(e) have a bunch of heavily armed shitskins running around who feel absolutely no loyalty, gratitude, or civic debt to you for having armed them

Racist

niggers

and here we see a native californian lecturing someone on how to protect gun rights

Attached: think.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

I'm not a leftist. I'm living in interesting times as the insectoids call it, and I thought talking about guns on the gun board would be the place for it.

dennisryoung.ca/2019/05/02/rcmp-report-issuing-one-protection-of-life-carry-permit/

Only ONE ATC for protection of life issued by the R*MP.

Attached: 1556301273936.jpg (1050x1030, 469K)

Attached: 1405815010497.jpg (720x960, 95K)

Daily reminder that bicycle pumps and soda

Any ideas who has it? Turd boy? Wendy? Omar Khadr?

>I don't want the government to have my personal information REEEEEEEEE
>I want to know who is in possession of this government-issued private matter REEEEEEEEEEE

You should be allowed to be armed without having to fellate the government or their enforcers. The current reality, however, is that they get to pick and choose who is worthy enough to legally carry. Thanks to this guys inquiry, we now know that only one (1) person in the entire country is apparently deemed worthy to carry for their personal protection. Somehow, being curious to know who this chosen individual is invalidates that? Fucking brain yourself you concern troll faggot.

idk. Those might be for protection against wildlife, but this article is for ATCs specifically against "Human threats"

Attached: atc2.jpg (1027x438, 86K)

the transcript

Attached: ATC3.jpg (665x813, 91K)

Way to miss the point.

>Fucking brain yourself
At least I have one :)

That's from 2014, and it includes everyone issued an ATC for wildlife protection and for occupational carry.

What point? That you're a retarded faggot? We got that loud and clear.

cursed dogger

>he still hasn't got it
No, you're the retarded faggot here.

Attached: 8bxeJeS.jpg (166x233, 8K)

>for occupational carry.
>"These numbers do not include police officers, public agencies and cash service"

Here you go.

Attached: ladybirds2.png?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=644%2C697&ssl=1.png (644x697, 559K)

I'm not your guy, friend

>Ladybirds
They're fucking ladybugs you jackass!

>he still hasn't got it
No, you're the retarded faggot here.

Guess again, retardo faggorino!

Attached: designer-mirror-500x500.jpg (500x500, 37K)

another polytechnique.

No, they're actually called tentomushi.

have sex

Attached: 1550617402370.jpg (960x952, 37K)

Two threads in a row that have been complete shit.

noguns offtopic faggots go home

Attached: 1492638277779.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

RCMP? all destined for hell

You are at least this retarded.

Attached: 1553299567840.jpg (1434x1892, 574K)

Tell me more about your new ugly AR clone

Anything new on the Troy NR AR in .223?

Attached: 1556472277885.jpg (3391x2631, 1.86M)

Jordan Peterson faggots return to Reddit

>literally all the hasguns have left
>havent seen 6kARfag, Soup, ANTIFAg, molememe, ctk or anyone in days
why have we been forsaken

Attached: 274.jpg (458x458, 28K)

>lamenting Soup like it's a good thing
Out!

I literally miss Soup, he's a fun poster.

Attached: 1323403782886.png (1800x1800, 325K)

nogun crybaby go pls.

Soup get out

general crybaby go pls

you smell, you need a diaper change

Nice try soup...We know its you...

Do you think these threads are followed by feds?

Attached: 1556013323939m.jpg (576x1024, 85K)

Does Jow Forums have a preferred 9mm gun from Norinco?
Some choices include:

CZ-75 / NZ-75
CZ-85B / NZ-85B
Sig P226 / NP-22
1911 A1 / NP-29

No I'm serious. Despite the screamers, the threads are actually fun when Soup is around, because he's one of the few posters who doesn't treat this place like it's a serious subreddit with no fun allowed.

Nah, but I think there are lefty journalists in the discord.

I’m gonna post More pictures when my m14 stock and handguard from boyd’s comes

Link?

seeing that there was a canadian "alt right" discord that got leaked I wouldn't bee surprised

Attached: 1523592046985.jpg (720x703, 34K)

Best non-22 lever action rifle? Thinking about getting one as my first gun.

>alt right
so anyone who doesn't agree with the left?
When's it supposed to show up fren?

I ask you why, why do you like Soup?
His post quality is equivalent to poop!
I don't care for Soup, Stew, Stock, or Broth
But you act like he's fire, and you are the moth
Remember that day, when he sold his WK?
He asked for too much, oh, that is gay!
We cannot forgive him, for such Jewish tactics
He is a faggot, who enjoys huge black dicks

Does "alt right" even mean a goddamn thing anymore? They're supposedly white supremacist nazis, but their posterboy is literally a gay jew who is married to a black man.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

considering that they call Ben Shapiro "alt-right", yeah

Attached: 2w6h2ees11u21.jpg (750x727, 60K)

>selling a wk
>making a profit
Based and redpilled

Ok, this is epic

Attached: 1554346331064.jpg (690x960, 115K)

I guess we don't know since we don't know what discord it was, but I'm willing to bet there we're racist and extreme right wing views posted on this discord since it was "leaked" and no one would care if they were simply right wing.

>posts memes talking about exterminating jews and minorities
>"leaked" to public
>wow they call everything alt-right nowadays, why is everyone such snowflakes

I've bought 16 in the last year, and the wife just asked when I'm buying my infant sons hand me down gun

Except being right wing at all apparently makes you "alt-right". Saying you want less immigration is tantamount to condoning genocide.
It's okay for Liberals to joke and seethe and wish they could kill all white men, but God help you if you ever post a meme about the border wall, deportations or Hitler.

I love kikes who complain about identities except their own Jewish identity, which of course is the most important part of his life and you're antisemitic and belong in jail if you criticize it, but any other identity is haha laughable and shouldn't even be allowed haha haha haha

Benny boy is kind of a retard but I find him entertaining

memes are one thing, but a place that regularly posts Jow Forums shit can't just say they are merely pretending to be racist and then cry about persecution when they are found out.

>no one would care if they were simply right wing.
to the media, simply being "right wing" makes you literally hitler

Attached: 5r03sgb3wao21.jpg (640x431, 36K)

So when are you gonna buy something for her son?

I went to a shooting range for the first time ever as part of a bachelor party. I'm pretty much an autist mechanical engineer and I've been into guns for a few years pretty much because I find the underlying elements of chemistry, metallurgy and fluid mechanics interesting (I'm also a car autist for pretty much the same reasons).

We went to a range where you can pay a bunch of money to have a few shots with a selection of guns; in this case it was a Glock (17 or 19), some variant of a 1911, a tacticool pump shotgun with a pistol grip and a M&P15.

Am I in a bit of a honeymoon phase because I really enjoyed myself while the rest of the guys didn't seem to be that into it? Also, how does one get into the hobby as a complete novice?

Attached: 2019-05-04.jpg (3120x4160, 2.56M)

I'm gonna post two pics of handguns I want. Please help me decide which one
Here's choice A)

Attached: image.png (750x1334, 454K)

>he doesn't realize that Jow Forums is satire

Attached: 1547157965065.png (720x1081, 940K)

>I find the underlying elements of chemistry, metallurgy and fluid mechanics interesting

Attached: 1338071908437.jpg (717x880, 186K)

depends, are you right wing in a fiscal sense and conservative socially, or are you posting memes about exterminating minorities or promoting racism and trying to laugh it off as a joke.

And here's choice B)

Having a lot of trouble with the final call

I like the revolvers multiple ammo types and double action options. I like the sigs pew pew pew and easy disassemble

Attached: image.png (750x1334, 606K)