Look at all these tiny ass parts. Was Eugene Stoner fucking retarded?

Look at all these tiny ass parts. Was Eugene Stoner fucking retarded?

irl some of those pins are smaller than a grain of rice. You expect something with so many springs and tiny parts to be robust?

Attached: 1_ywkitlowerar.jpg (1500x1500, 231K)

Post a broken one.

Don't be intimidated OP. Everyone else, remember to stay in school kids.

Attached: aaea36ae7dbdb7ebd2d42d3d992c7bdb--mechanic-humor-auto-mechanic.jpg (236x354, 23K)

There is literally nothing wrong with a rotary engine.

>The AR isn't robust
Ok, no-guns autist.
Go do your homework or something.

I figured this out by building an AR. I can't even fit some of the pins between my fingernails and it's so finicky to assemble one shot across the room and is gone forever. How are you supposed to keep this thing running when SHTF when it's comically easy to lose parts?

Then try building some *other* rifle without owning your own machine shop.

>Le Rotary meme

Attached: 1551308060427.jpg (200x179, 14K)

You won't lose them if you keep them in the gun, retard. If someone or something causes enough damage to your gun for those parts to fail or fall out, your gun is fucked anyway. The detents you're referring to that are smaller than a grain of rice are also not technically required for your gun to function, but you wouldn't understand this being a no guns retard.

>comically easy to lose parts

you dont completely strip your rifle when SHTF dumbfuck. If you built your rifle like a normal person you would know that you dont lose parts.

Attached: 1537388457850.jpg (645x614, 58K)

None of those parts are under high stress and they require no maintenance.

>require no maintenance
Cool, you need 7 hands to install them in the first place or the springs shoot them out and you'll never find them.

He wasn't retarded, just stoned.

Attached: 044.jpg (480x480, 49K)

>burns oil
>by design
>ay yo hol up lemme just try to seal this round triangular prism in this fucking peanut thats hotter on one side

Attached: 1556551502541.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

>I can't even fit some of the pins between my fingernails and it's so finicky to assemble one shot across the room and is gone forever.
Yet you manage to hold on to your pin dick, somehow. You have Gumby hands or something? If you're some retarded fat-fingered klutz, find a new hobby, like giving handjobs at the local truckstop.

No you just need YouTube and to not be Michael J Fox off his meds.

>Cool, you need 7 hands to install them in the first place or the springs shoot them out and you'll never find them.
I assembled an entire lower yesterday with nothing but a pair of pliers and a chisel for a screwdriver while stoned. You're just stupid.

>not be Michael J Fox off his meds.
Say what you will about Michael J. Fox, but you have to admit that he gives one Hell of a handjob.

Would you say OP is dumber than most stoners while be sober then?

Yes, yes I would

Lots of people have functioning AR15's so it must be possible.

Attached: 72100501_p0.png (1200x900, 996K)

>implying 2-strokes are not superior
*high revving intensifies*

2 strokes are fine there not a wankel

>and a chisel for a screwdriver

oh so im not the only one who does that

Every one of those small parts was over engineered to last far longer than the service life of the rifle. Sorry you are a retard

AR was designed for a 1st world military with a large logistical infrastructure that can maintain its weaponry. That being said I invite OP to design better. I would love to see the rifle that replaces the AR.

Rightz it is SUCH. Great design. More.moving parts doesn't.always mean less reliable. Toyotas fucking Atkinson cycle is now on the Tacoma and Prius

Attached: Atkinson_Gas_Engine_Animated.gif (648x433, 725K)

There are plenty of better designs already in existence. They won't adopt any of them because of $$$. The AR isn't still in service because it's superior to other options. That's asinine.

I used to agree with you until mine blew up on the freeway last friday. needless to say I'm not thrilled right now.

>pins are smaller than a grain of rice
If you fucking install them properly and they aren't fucked pins in the first place, they won't fall off.
And if you can't pick them up, pliers exist, there are different kinds of pliers as well. This shit isn't rocket science.

And you never need to completely disassemble the rifle anyway, just pop the upper and lower receiver and pull the bolt out. Thats all you need.

Like what? Ar18 clones?