What is the *official* *objective* best lower

What is the *official* *objective* best lower

Attached: PSAPA10308CLR6PBG2-3.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ftfindustries.com/product/AR-M16FAFCG.html
armslist.com/posts/9689394/colorado-springs-colorado-rifles-for-sale--sons-of-liberty-gun-works--dumpster-defense-ar-lower
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PSA
Czech em

probably a v seven. all you need is aero though

MARS

Izhmash

Attached: B5F10AD9-89B1-4F67-80F4-E6C13277F095.jpg (1999x1333, 142K)

It doesn't matter just don't get one with a cringey rollmark.

the one made of milled steel

A year from now. You will look back on how useless of a question that is. Its literally possible to use a lower made out of wood.
Your question should be. "Whats the best complete upper I can get for my money?"

(I dont expect you to comprehend any if this)

Nigger. Lowers can differ a lot depending on QC, materials used, and what specifications they used.

Anything milspec. Paying more than $100 for a milspec stripped lower with everything said and done (transfer, tax, etc.) means you overpaid or paid for a fancy logo. Billet is objectively worse than forged and its only purpose is looks.

What lower do I buy to broadcast the fact that I'm a massive homosexual?

gimme

As true as that is. Its far more use of ones money to spend it on a complete upper. Then a Gucci lower.
The lower is not as important as the Barrel, and BCG. And possibly the handguard.

lmt

Attached: STLB610-PH-2_2048x2048.jpg (2000x1333, 139K)

ok, then what is the best upper?

Imagine killing a guy who breaks into your house and then showing the cops that thing.

No. What's funny is when the Prosecutor holds that up in the air to show the jury.

4d chess

That's debatable, but I would say BCM uppers are a good place to start. You could buy a PSA upper if you're on a budget, it'll perform mostly as well but won't be as robust and will have slightly lower quality fit and finish. You'll pay more for anything that's Cold Hammer Forged or Chrome Lined, which are objectively better, but a standard Nitrided barrel will get you most of the same performance. You can get a Nickel Boron BCG for a few bucks more for added reliability.

>selector isn't 'shade'

oh nooo
somebody is upset

Attached: 1551556194943.png (858x553, 299K)

What? do you really think a unicorn "snowflake" lower is going to get him anywhere a spooky scary salt rifle 15 didn't? If anything it'd make you seem more like a hobbyist that doesn't take things like self defense too seriously compared to a standard lower let alone some sort of punisher skull shit.

You're right. Its not like the jury's going to be filled with conservative trump supporters. And not a bunch of smelly mexicans and noggers. That are looking for any excuse to burn a white male for shooting Jamal. Before he had a chance to be an astronaut.

Creality. You can make your AR15 look like whatever you want.

truly based

see

Indeed.

Attached: 20190505_201403.jpg (4128x2322, 3.16M)

4 bucks in plastic and less 300 bucks for the upper and 4 mags. I might fire up my CNC mill and make a complete upper for myself with about 50 bucks in steel billet.

Three position

KAC

Attached: 1444620831685.jpg (600x400, 79K)

aero precision stripped gen 2 when they are on sale. That being said im spending way to much money on a bcm for my next ar15.

Attached: 1556593652807.png (1520x1126, 1.59M)

Aero upper receiver, toolcraft BCG, (both are cost saving yet same quality as BCM, they in fact supply BCM), charging handle of your preference, and an 18" .223 wylde 1/8 twist SPR profile barrel. Only one motherfucker makes these and he makes like 4 a year.

Put it all together yourself and cry when you lose some of the tiny springs and retaining pins and marr the fuck out of the soft aluminum trying to punch everything together.

whatever cheap shit that functions
/thread

Weep, ye poorfags without ambi bolt releases.

Attached: MARS-L_stripped_lower__13608.1523471487.1280.1280.png (604x330, 139K)

Aero Precision AP-15.

Attached: ap15.jpg (800x520, 155K)

Radian

Define "best", OP. What are you after?
Best value for money?
Best quality with cost no object?

I like Stag for most builds. They're reasonably priced, and made of 7075 aluminum rather than the weaker 6061 that most budget parts use. The lower is not a highly stressed part, but they are hardly what I would call expensive, so IMO they're a great buy.

High-end stuff if you are willing to spend? LMT or KAC.

Not OP but I'm looking at building my first AR-15 and want a stripped lower that's well-made, but within the $200 price range.

But the bolt release is already easy to use for lefties? Just use your left index/middle finger

Cringe or cool?

Attached: p_100032025_3.jpg (400x400, 9K)

Cool if bought cheaply.

My personal favorite

Attached: A9E26200-A801-44FF-949E-3E0F0684992F.jpg (1200x678, 69K)

I like Aeros rollmark. its simple and nice

Attached: C7D05ED4-9ABA-4CA8-B735-31ECCBBEF499.jpg (1024x684, 69K)

Tennessee Arms Co lowers have m16 spec fire control pockets. You definitely shouldn’t drill a third pin hole in one, though.

Attached: A9269980-4337-46CC-81F5-AF57F17CAA68.jpg (640x525, 58K)

Why modify the receiver permanently (admission of guilt) when there is plenty of room in there for a coat hanger?

Attached: 1545056260269.jpg (960x534, 49K)

Radian or KAC ambidextrous ones.
>muh milspec
Poorfags need not apply

" .223 wylde 1/8 twist SPR profile barrel.
a year
Rainier makes these. I just bought one. They have both SS and CHF

i moved away from metal lowers a long time ago, polymer is great now

Err the CHF one wasn't SPR profile, they have the
Stainless one and then this:
Rainier Arms 5.56 NATO 4150 Chrome Moly Barrel 1:7 Twist Rifle Length- 18" SPR

damn it, wrong twist rate and not wylde chamber. So, just SS i guess.

Even if you drilled the 3rd hole you don't/ can't easily get the sere components you need to do anything with it.

>can’t easily obtain sear
ftfindustries.com/product/AR-M16FAFCG.html

Attached: 50767CEA-6013-49F2-A244-E490A6F7D122.jpg (480x287, 37K)

Intriguing. How does that special part install? Diagrams/instructions are hard to find.

Based and slavpilled

BCI. Because of uh, reasons.

Attached: stripped-lower-1-900x990.jpg (900x990, 48K)

The 2nd generation EP-80 lowers were pretty terrible.

What reasons?

Forgot to include that nitride coating makes it even more perfect.

>If anything it'd make you seem more like a hobbyist that doesn't take things like self defense too seriously compared to a standard lower let alone some sort of punisher skull shit
Both of these things will get you assfucked in court.
unicorn
>Look how trivially he treats this machine of death! He has no respect for human life.
punisher
>Hes obviously fantasied about a chance to use this weapon against someone. hes a sick monster and danger to society
just go with some basic lower for HD

Which series, the Liberator or (?)

A lot agree that aero makes good lowers but their parts kits are absolute trash. My mag release locks up due to poor fitment, the latch gets caught on the reciever. My bolt release roll pin was too short and too wide, marred the shit out of the aluminum trying to use pliers then a punch to get it in and it's still not even the right size. Front takedown detent spring was too long and excessively strong, shot my detent into another dimension and they don't give you a spare. The spring tension for those doesn't need to be that strong, it just makes takedown more difficult. Their buffer retaining pin spring is also too strong, it doesn't even go down by hand, you have to use a tool to remove your buffer spring.

After all this I didn't even bother ordering their trigger. Not sure how they could fuck up a lower kit that bad. Extremely disappointing.

Are you just playing retarded?

>you have to use a tool to remove your buffer spring.
Oh, I was able to fix this by filing some metal off of the buffer tube, right where it meets the buffer retaining pin. It works fine now, so I guess the spring tension isn't the issue but the buffer tube wasn't the proper size. It was just a millimeter or so too long at the threads.

Oh, nothing in particular, they just have a cool logo.

Attached: memes.jpg (640x480, 49K)

No, serious question

Is $200 reasonable for a stripped lower?

If it's some swanky billet lower or has nifty ambi controls or something sure. Otherwise just get an aero for $50.

Aero precision

Fucking love it. Where to cop?

Attached: 37c361f344b340e48dcd8274f70c9d684f0ea95c5a4eb65af02f1f6a7daf8f9d.png (566x357, 343K)

What are some lowers with the bullet pictograms, rather than the "safe" and "fire" indicators?

I know aero has them but I want something more BCM quality.

Nevermind didn't see the PSA stamp

That's what I'm saying, it makes it so much better for a right hander because everything can be accessed by the trigger finger without breaking your grip.

just get a 0% lower and a jig
easy

The ones like Radian A-DAC and LMT MARS have that add more to the dated design of the AR.

Milspec lower blanks come from like 4 or 5 forges. Every Anderson is fucking 7075. Is anyone still making 6061 lowers?

What is the absolute cringiest meme worthy lower out there? I'm thinking of making my next build a meme machine. Thinking the spikes skull, I doubt it, or no step on snek lower would be a good start. Thoughts?

Anything punisher or thin blue line related

The new ATF lower from PSA

Hadn't considered that thanks
I see what you mean but come on it's just not as awesomely bad as this

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-141908_Google.jpg (1079x700, 584K)

You are right. I want one of thoss

Found some
armslist.com/posts/9689394/colorado-springs-colorado-rifles-for-sale--sons-of-liberty-gun-works--dumpster-defense-ar-lower

Attached: rainier mod3.png (618x728, 199K)

I just ordered one, Thursday is too far away

You funny man

spike's

stock, hand grip, and trigger matter a ton retard. It won't matter how good your barrel is when you can hit shit because your eyes are off the optic, your trigger is mush, and your LOP is off.

>also thinking the fucking BCG matters
it just has to function

You're the dumbest person on Jow Forums
Take pride in that.

>>also thinking the fucking BCG matters
>it just has to function
That's gonna be a colossal yikes from me.

Attached: 1556942551406.jpg (975x788, 133K)

Objectively, they're all exactly the fucking same. Just don't get a polymer receiver and you're G2G