Need help for ar15 scope

So I saw this scope on Amazon and thought this would be perfect for short and long/mid range for about $100 cdn everything you need in 1... Can someone fill me in on this item or even something better?

Thanks.

Attached: scope.png (700x698, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pDoO-riwAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The name of it on Amazon....

UUQ C4-12X50 Rifle Scope Dual Illuminated Reticle W/Green(RED) Laser Sight and 4 Tactical Holographic Dot Reflex Sight (12 Month Warranty)

Well, given that we don't know what the fuck it is, no.

That said, it's almost certainly a cheap made in China piece of crap. You'd be better off paying fifty dollars more for Nikon's fixed-power 3x and no illuminated digital tacticool laser shit on it.

Phil's a fucking faggot but he's right. Amazon is full of sights like those. They're absolute garbage designed to scam airshitters and gullible retards. Buy something from an actual recognizable brand or take five minutes and google "best optics for x amount of dollars".

Something to consider is that you aren't going to get a sight that does everything. You're going to have to compromise somewhere, be it cost, weight, magnification, general utility, etc. Know what you want. Or, at least, know what kinds of shooting you're gonna be doing with your rifle and then figure it out from there.

Protip: if this is your first rifle and you're learning how to shoot, train with iron sights first, and then get a fancy scope when you don't shoot like ass. You'll be better for it.

it's shit from China!

I have one and it’s amazing. Out shoots my acog every time.

That is chinese garbage, that will break in less than a year but hey at least you can order another hot garbage and buy another one after that.

Seriously, you are better just getting a Vortex Eagle and spending money on canted iron sights and if you want lasers, get a holosun combo and a wml light. you should be able to get all of this in 2 years if you work at mcdonalds.

Dude, god bless you

Thanks for the honest info.

If you absolutely HAVE to have an optic on your rifle that's decent quality for as little money as possible, you can get a Sig Sauer Romeo 5 for about $120 USD, which is going to be the best value optic you can get for under $200 USD. I'd recommend Holosun personally, even though MOTAC is nice on sigs. However, as pointed out, I'd really agree that you should be using irons until you know what kind of shooting you want to do with your gun. People think you need a magnified optic for 100 yards when that should be easy for most shooters to hit with irons after you've spent some time behind the trigger.

The problem with cheap optics on Amazon is they can't hold zero whatsoever. You'll be chasing shots all day unsure of where it's going.

UUQ is brand name and will indeed help you direct small pieces of lead to a particular direction 100 yards away

I triple dog dare you to go to this shitpile's amazon page and read through the reviews

Attached: gogs.jpg (427x427, 21K)

Goddamn, I was doing just that at this very moment, Check out the videos they have as well.

>even something better?
Sure. Scope from pic related.

Attached: jaded50 exclusive bayonet offer.jpg (485x339, 43K)

>5 stars
>”looks great can’t wait to try it at the range”

Attached: after 3 shots.jpg (1263x1350, 96K)

Oh, is this going to be one of those products where literally every review is going to have the disclaimer: "I got this product for free in exchange for a review, but that didn't influence my score in any way XDDD." I can't stand those.

loooool

That's Airsoft level crap. I saw one on Amazon like that that even had a flashlight along with the scope, laser, and reflex for $60 last week. If it isn't a brand name with a lifetime--or long-- warranty, it's just Chink garbage that MIGHT work out of the box, and MIGHT work a week or two later. The Chinese CAN make decent electronics (or optics) if quality control is by US, Jap, or European companies. Otherwise, Chink shit is just dollar store garbage.

Sweet, now I can offset this scope instead of having offset irons.

Ignorance is bliss.

>break in less than a year
it wont work from the get go

>and people think china is scary

>$100 CDN
It's garbage user, like airsoft-tier garbage, good glass will cost you pretty much as much as whatever rifle you're mounting it on.

Attached: 1467056136438.png (558x744, 428K)

You'd be better off using a Smarties tube and some cotton for the crosshair.

Love this scope. Real easy to sight in. Put the laser on top to make it more streamlined. I'm a happy camper

god bless,
Dave

Attached: uncledave.png (727x557, 1.03M)

Excellent Recticles on these scopes, got 1 for each of my sons, the recticles are bright and very very clear. Will buy 10 more when my disability check comes in. Thansk and godbless.
-Robert Gourley

youtube.com/watch?v=4pDoO-riwAs

Attached: s.jpg (697x354, 65K)

>Phil's a fucking faggot but he's right
sums you up pretty well. most of the time at least

Don't buy it.

If you absolutely definitely must buy a scope of Amazon (of all places) for about $100, I suggest something from UTG.
>inb4 airshit
You are misinformed. They have an airshit branch, so much is correct, but not every product is airshit tier quality. If on amazon, check the reviews whether people mounted the product on actual rifles and whether it works or not.

I bought an UTG 3-9x scope for my AR just to have "something" on it. It works, in a manner of speaking. It holds zero, even after QD and remount. The mildot reticle is workable, although I don't exactly trust it given its SFP and the markings on the variable zoom don't always line up. But if you're using a $100 scope at ranges where you need actual range estimations, boy you're doing stuff wrong, badly.

That said, it was only ever meant to be an interim solution. Couple months later I put money on the side and bought a "real" brand scope, 1-8x, for about 10x the price. Compared side by side the chinesium UTG is just utter trash. Glass clarity, light transmission, the reticle (FFP ftw) and just overall look and feel™ are absolutely leagues apart.

Also, in general, I would advise against scope+RDS combinations for a "do-it-all" rifle. The RDS LoS will be very high over bore making it difficult to shoot at very close range, defeating its whole purpose. If you shoot mostly close-to-mid range, get a brand-name RDS for $200, and maybe later a 3x magnifier if you feel you need it. You'll be capable from 0 to about 150 meters with that. If you want to go further and/or don't "need" close-range capabilities, get a fixed or mpvo and ditch the RDS. You're not going to be room-clearing with a scoped rifle anyway.

>tl;dr
Buying of amazon is fine-ish, but know what you're getting into.

i bought a 4x from UTG. put on a 308 and it's still kicking

If you're going to cheap out, you need to skimp on features.
everything costs money so just get the absolute basics
> must be fixed power
> avoid illumination
> certainly no addonscope or laser
you can try pic related for like 60, but even that would be a mistake

t. poorestfag

pic related.
still gonna suck but it's simple enough.
honestly not that hard to manufacture a scope in 2019, if you're willing to do a bad job.

Attached: moss.jpg (425x425, 10K)

Wtf is duel illumination?

> rect-it-cul
> will not fog up in the evening or early morning
what about the rest of the day and night?
> this rifle is calibrated in seven six two

> holds rifle with visible cant
> shooting offhand
> firing at off-screen target
< this group was fired at 200 meter snd is an inge long
> tha'ts an half MOA

> this will make you a better shot
> instantly
jeepers this video

Attached: 0_0.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

It works, besides eye relief... It was a larp to see if it would function past 2 weeks, going on a year now , about 1500 rounds

Attached: 0927181843.jpg (2560x1280, 1.03M)

is that a rubber RECOIL BUFFER THING? on a fucking .556 AR?

i will never understand ""always fully extend stock" faggots.

what are you getting that you wouldn't get better
with your nose on the charging handle and
your optic mounted firmly?

I'm 6'3" and needed the length. And all things considered, would you prefer more recoil or less? It was not a need, it was to get free shipping on Amazon lol I put one on everything to troll the wood steel buttplate purists

Attached: 0927181912.jpg (2560x1280, 812K)

>more recoil or less
yeah, but you get a 4 percent change in recoil and
a 278 percent change in "the butt of my rifle won't stop sticking when i try to bring the gun up and it's really slowing me down"

also, i have that burris, my nigga

Dust it with some talcum powder? Leave in corner of dusty room? It's not an issue for me lol

Attached: 1552081383507.jpg (1024x549, 56K)

>talcum powder
why though? take it off and check if you can hump it in a way that feels good.
if yes, g2g if no, trash.

But who knows what you need. I train quicker shots, maybe you just don't care

Well, I'm bugging in, not out, if that pigeon holes me any - lol

Attached: 1024181457.jpg (2560x1280, 1.63M)

>12 Month Warranty
YOLO. Worst case you just return the bitch after all the glass shatters. Best case you get to piss of 95% of Jow Forums when that motherfucker actually works.

can back up that phil is into into boi pucci

If you want to go full poorfag go with UTG, I got one of their 3-12x's on my AR and it hasn't destroyed itself yet. That or bump up your budget and get a Vortex.

Primary Arms and Burris are also good options for the poorfa... I mean budget conscious.

Attached: Get this too.jpg (1056x1521, 323K)

>I got one of their 3-12x's on my AR and it hasn't destroyed itself yet.
yeah thats how I would describe UTG in general. "Doesn't kill itself".

Its not really good, as I elaborated in , but it won't break on its own either (unlike other chinkshit).

>The RDS LoS will be very high over bore making it difficult to shoot at very close range
Cant the rifle so the dot is in front of your other eye.

love the new C-clamp all the 3 gunners are using.

i hear they are calling it the 'strong hand'

if you pull up your right shoulder at the same time you can aim through BOTH scopes at the same time

for double the accuracy

Yes. You're talking to Recoil Pad user. All of his guns have recoil pads. Sometimes he posts pictures of like 10 guns lying on a bed and every single one of them has the stock awkwardly stuffed in a recoil pad.

>.556 AR
Gib

I have recoil pads on my shotguns.
Manufacturers claim 40%-70% recoil reduction.
But that guy is still a pussy.

Genius, to be honest.

is that faggot really the best tripfag

>I put one on everything to troll the wood steel buttplate purists
I don't deny anything lol

Attached: 1002182003.jpg (2560x1280, 964K)