Sup k

I just came from the Gun Jesus and I watched the range video where he tries the Zip 22 and recommends the thing to a collector of the worst weapons ever made...
I'd absolutely go for that since I only really wanna own one good rifle in particular and go for the meme on the rest.
Suggest!
-It has to at least technically be able to fire, so no early 1900 Chinese mock ups, nor guns which never existed... similar to waifus.
-picrelated homemade guns don't count either since there's little historical value they would add to the collection, exceptions may be made.

Attached: main-qimg-367790a7cd62d989350594f5a881cf78.jpg (602x485, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b9SJYJy1xuU
youtu.be/TygqLGNnXJE?t=42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just go through all of Forgotten Weapons and make notes

Anything made by Vulcan or Hesse arms.
youtu.be/b9SJYJy1xuU

Attached: vulcan arms.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

Got a link to the zip 22 video?

calicos are a good choice. they're both cool looking AND worthless.

just get on youtube and search "forgotten weapons zip 22"

Ladies Home Companion
Cobray Terminator
That aluminum-framed aircrew survival revolver that blows up (sorry, don't recall the name)
Lufwaffe M30, which is actually a really nice gun but fucking absurd for the role it was meant to play
Ross Rifle
Liberator pistol

The Ross Rifle was a perfectly acceptable weapon if you just held it backwards

Get a Chauchat, based and baguettepilled. Oh, and a Nambu. You can fire them without the trigger, get a latewar model.

>Ladies Home Companion
youtu.be/TygqLGNnXJE?t=42
Spaghetti has been lost
srsly Cobray wtf

My complaint with the Ross is the design flaw which allowed the bolt to be mis-assembled in an unsafe manner. It should have been designed so that it was impossible to mis-assemble it, or if you did mis-assemble it it should not have been able to fire.

They were fine sporting rifles, just very ill suited for a military role. Dumbass grunts could put it together wrong and fuck themselves up in the process, it was unusually susceptible to malfunctioning from getting dirt in it, and, IIRC, had problems with the bayonets falling off.

To add to that list:
Kriss Vector semiautos (nothing wrong with the full giggle version)
Bond Arms derringers in .44 Magnum (they don't make those anymore, for good reason)
Marlin "Goose Gun" (I don't know if it's just my bad luck, but I have shot several of them and every single one had a very bad habit of the magazines falling out when you least expect it)

Most nambus are fine, it's only one specific model which has that external transfer bar which makes them unsafe.

>the Hesse Arms cast receivers 91 roller lock rifles with the barrel epoxied to the cast receiver
How in the fuck did this guy get a DD like that past the ATF?

>the gun jesus
You have to go back.

>gun jesus

Go back to r*ddit

You shoved that kar98 airsoft of yours into your arse again, didn't ya?

This post is so reddit please stop retard.

Type 94.

>false prophet

Well that's just like, your opinion man...

Checked

Only newfags think reddit is where all the gun Jesus memes come from.

They got fucked over by having their shotgun put on the DD naughty list plus having multiple states ban them by name. The thing is, the Street Sweepers were largely banned because of their name, it's not like a tactical shotgun with a large fixed magazine was unheard of at the time, but naming it "Street Sweeper" pretty much told liberal media politicians that it was a n evil gun for killing vibrant inner city youth. Cobray had tooling and they wanted to recoup money so they figured a pistol configuration 45-70 might be lulz worthy, and the cheeky name was to poke fun at having their flagship product banned because of it's evil name, and somewhat aggressive print ads, what politician would hold a press conference demanding an immediate ban for "the lady's home companion?"