Writefag here, I'd like to know more about Cold War Western terrorism. My knowledge is pretty limited...

Writefag here, I'd like to know more about Cold War Western terrorism. My knowledge is pretty limited, but the more I read about this stuff the more interesting it gets.

>Do you guys know any good references/sources? I'm especially interested in the daily lives of those involved.
>Assumed identities and going into hiding. How hard was it for say, an anti-Soviet partisan or a wanted IRA member to get a fake ID and start a new life?
>Tactics employed by police and other security forces?
>Movies and other works or fiction that are historically accurate?
>Funding, support, and co-operation between different groups? I know that the RAF was supported by East Germany and some IRA groups turned to drug dealing.
>Any particular events or individuals that stand out?

Any information is welcome. The Troubles, German Autumn, years of lead, anything.

Attached: 5bc1be85638ebdbacaec919dc9aac896ea6a94f195a580e1c6c14392a35273ee.jpg (1400x929, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GGHXjO8wHsA
youtube.com/watch?v=OUDf8Z6b6cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WuYZApk4IWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

read a history book

youtu.be/GGHXjO8wHsA

Which one, ya dingus?

My apologies. Computer's all jacked up.

Thank you.

There's a movie called The Baader Meinhof Complex about the Rotte Armee Faktion, who were West German far-left terrorists

I'll watch it after work tomorrow. Heard it was pretty kino.

Attached: Plastic gun.jpg (480x465, 19K)

what kind of gun is he holding? Looks like an uzi, but it has a mac stock.

Mini Ero, a Croat homebrew. IMFDB is autistic as hell but a good source nonetheless.

The movie is also the source of OP's picture.

>you will never make love to Mariya Takeuchi in 1984
>you will never marry her
>you will never have fucked up hapa kids with identity issues but who gives a shit because you're both literal boomers
>you will never grow old with her and share a sensible boomer chuckle when her magnum opus makes a comeback

I hate this timeline

Attached: Disney Frog.jpg (540x960, 32K)

Got a link to the scene from the OP? Unless you think the whole movie is worth it I just want to see some sweet Hk33 operating

Not him but the whole movie is worth watching. Here's a shit quality clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=OUDf8Z6b6cQ

Oh shid, you're right

WHY LIVE

Attached: 6f1445be-5766-4a81-ac16-17f5789caf90.jpg (300x309, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WuYZApk4IWc better quality, but ITALIANO EEEEEEEI dubbing

It is, is pretty cool, oddly enough, I saw it by chance 5 years ago while channel surfing late at night.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Best waifu.jpg (2000x2020, 226K)

Attached: ebcd1e18-8d43-494b-8d96-70abebc6f52d.jpg (540x423, 54K)

Also, are there any Nerve Agents that can't be absorbed through the skin?

Here's an extract from a military manual I have about chemical warfare
Nerve Agents

Attached: nerveagents.jpg (1418x916, 463K)

Attached: back_to_reddit.png (448x421, 259K)

>Funding, support
libya. its always libya. is there anybody that didnt end up getting support from gaddafi at some point?

Yes. Sarin and VX will go through skin in high enough concentrations.

Thanks.

Attached: Escape from New York.jpg (565x686, 151K)