NorthEastern Jow Forums

Northeastern Jow Forums thread. Post locale, guns, gear and general Jow Forums shenanigans

Attached: northeast-us.jpg (1197x985, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jFYnYT
discord.gg/Wz7tgHG
discord.gg/nXHY6v
youtu.be/Ixxs7toRGtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you don’t go max boomer on range day you ain’t doing it right. PA reporting in

Attached: AFD3E616-AC2A-4E1B-B805-E7F568C2E258.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

NJ reporting in. It fucking sucks. I'll post funs later maybe.

Big F.

Good move on not complying tho jersey bros.

Maine. It’s pretty Jow Forumsomfy away from the cities

Attached: F4D0DE9E-3685-4267-A786-B1E647BD230A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.36M)

Imagine spending any amount of time trying to justify stealing someone else's life for the simple act of setting trash inside a trashcan. Then, imagine these same people being confused and angered that gun owners are portrayed as violent and unruly in the media.

Attached: Bottemless pit brainless wojak.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Fuck wrong thread sorry

NH underground reporting in. Get your code book today

ILL HAVE YOU KNOW FUCK HEAD OBAMA WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT FOR GUN CONTROL!

Attached: 186786A7-6CB2-49A3-BBC2-E2404890D01E.jpg (878x750, 200K)

Erie gang
im out here

Attached: 20190505_202321(1).jpg (1280x2560, 585K)

Damn, PA is basically surrounded by anti gun states with draconian gun Laws. Gonna be hard to stave off the liberal creep PA bros

Attached: 6BB65E0E-54A4-4B0D-94D5-87BDDA60FA52.jpg (3024x4032, 3.31M)

Oh shit wrong thread

1. Learn to post
2. He wasn’t killed for throwing trash somewhere he was killed because he decided to get violent, make threats and then puff his chest out over it. If he said fuck off and walked away he’d be alive today

next to impossible comrade, since our state just re-districted giving dems huge gains, id say time of freedom is about up. looking at west virginia now.

845, would be great if not for high taxes and shitty gun laws.

Attached: 1CD81D73-622A-4E38-858B-6F7A469F43AD.jpg (1024x416, 113K)

We can already feel it. Look at the shit going on in the cities

SC fag despite what some people say we are happy to take in our fellow Jow Forumsommando gun refugees

Attached: us-sccsa.gif (325x216, 5K)

discord.gg/jFYnYT

Anyone on the Northeast area want to join a discord? Pretty small at the moment.

Attached: South_Carolina.png (1512x1134, 3.01M)

What part of the 845? I'm from Margaretville, but I moved to the south and now I have all the guns I dreamed about

Rhode Island here. Not native, I’m just stationed here.

Three rifles and two handguns here, no special gear. Went to the range yesterday, so I’ve got my fix for two or three weeks.

Vermont Here. M1, BCM/Aero A4 Clone, G19 and G24

Attached: h-ahah.jpg (876x493, 397K)

My guns that my dad passed down to me

Attached: WIN_94_ITH_M49.jpg (4032x3024, 3.89M)

Oops and Ulster Country NY

845 reporting in.
ulster

Attached: 10rdmag.jpg (1024x1024, 219K)

ma fag reporting in. not going to post guns because "hi maura."

It took over a decade for a single gun law to get passed and that's just for building onto already existing gun laws regarding domestic abuse. We have a Dem governor in office who said he will sign any gun control bills that get put on his desk as well as a Dem senator who was very pro-gun now turned full grabber and a Rep senator who is constantly introducing background check laws on top of Philly who is always trying to introduce gun control but despite this we still remain one of the most gun friendly states in the North-East if not the whole country, and that gives me hope.

Attached: 800px-Pa._Welcome_sign_SR_219_McKe.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg (735x490, 85K)

I will be adding a steel+wood shotgun soon. And take care of the Canadian menses

Attached: Dark_Lifeless_eyes_like_a_dolls_eye.jpg (1024x683, 137K)

It’ll follow you to WV. Don’t you dare give up. I know though, my district lost two elections this year. You gotta fight it. I’ve called Josh Shapiro DA for the burgh about Pedutos law.

Attached: 30C1CD38-3D7F-4186-AA2B-551AB840D27F.jpg (3024x4032, 1.57M)

I know friend but don’t give up. I’d rather fight it to the death then just lay down.

Attached: AA9337E8-42AC-4B23-BC5C-9A0F252E4036.jpg (3024x4032, 2.95M)

We need to annex Harrisburg and Philly to Delaware and reestablish the state capitol in Centralia.

discord.gg/Wz7tgHG
Delaware Discord Server

Attached: Delaware_shitposting.png (1142x836, 483K)

Burn Philly and Pittsburg when

Thanks. Sick krink btw

But that's rayciss

It’s a romy draco but thanks dude

Attached: CC238379-F901-4D95-A141-563E444DA8CB.jpg (3024x4032, 3.39M)

I'll say the same thing I say to everyone who wants those two cities gone: As much as I like to have fun believing the Amish are the backbone of PA's economy, it's simply not true. Shittsburgh and Philthy even moreso are economic powerhouses and big industry centers. They are what is keeping us relevant as a state. They may not be pro-gun but not many major metropolitan areas are. They can't pass their own laws anyway because at least the state knows that's unconstitutional as they are bound to the laws of PA. Besides Philly is nice to keep as it being the old capital makes a casus belli in case Pennsylreich becomes reality. Harrisburg can get fucked, though.

when will wolf die from his AIDs?

NJ user, i want to die

Attached: JPEG_20190424_193550.jpg (360x480, 20K)

Can we at least sink Erie into the lake then?

Ok i can settle for thw razing of Harrisburg as long as we do Reading as well

not while im still here. just burn down gannon and psb, build a wall on ny state lines and well be good.

Allegheny county user here, any PA Jow Forums discord?

Cross the Delaware and help us hold the line in PA. I did it six years ago and it was the best decision of my life.

Attached: DiYkFs1.jpg (720x720, 55K)

Please this

Here

I just joined that, I just heard there were others catered to PA

But the northwest is the junkie containment area. Best not give them a reason to spread out to the rest of the state.

Isn't Dot Torture frustrating? Very valuable, though. Probably my favorite drill right now.

Maine here, this state aint to bad but I feel like we are gearing up to be ruined.

Who put in the rear trunnion for you?

Where is the best range in the southeastern tip of PA. The Bucks/Montgomery/Chester/Delaware/Philadelphia area. A pistol range on every other corner but can't find a single good rifle range that isn't a rod&gun club that has one member opening every decade and has horrible boomer rules. Is state game lands the best I'm getting?

Orange County hur

What's the rules for shooting on PA state game lands?

I looked into it, its legal. But there are public State game lands ranges you can use for free if you have a valid hunting permit.

So just bring some targets and set up at a nice back stop?
>But there are public State game lands ranges
Who the fuck wants to shoot at a range?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-23-23-59(1).png (1078x493, 277K)

Same here brother. Sucks ass. Ol Murphy is trying to raise pistol permit prices and fid card prices as well.

Union county NJ checking in. What would be a good compliant rifle, the Ares SCR or KelTec SU-16? Only reason I'm not building an AR is cause I unironically like the the stocks.

Yeah, but walk a bit innawoods, at least 150 feet from the road and choose an area infront of a natural backstop.

It is illegal to use trees and flora as targets, so you have to bring your own target stand. A cheap solution is to go to Home Depot and buy a 1/2in thick 10' long piece of rebar ($6.50) and bend it into a stand you can pound into the ground. See pic related. You can hang gongs from it or use giant binder clips to clip cardboard to it for stapling targets.

Attached: 1531162815924.jpg (2016x1512, 2.21M)

Awesome news. I've been missing shooting in the woods since I was forced to move back to Shit Jersey from Michigan. Sounds like I need a hunting permit, though?

>Sounds like I need a hunting permit, though?
thats what it says

Yes. But permits aren't sold until June 30th.

howdy neighbor

Two rivers arms

Attached: DB1AF83E-8AAA-4D34-B3BC-133060C9A32C.jpg (1125x819, 1.27M)

Yea it’s great practice though

Attached: 9B67C161-CFDF-43F6-BEA2-FD62E3D7001F.jpg (3024x4032, 2.42M)

Hello Northeasterners
Here's the New England Discord link
discord.gg/nXHY6v

Attached: HydesOnAPlane.jpg (768x960, 91K)

I like the idea for this general, however I'm certain it will become. Eh you know

High chance of actually obtaining ccw coming to us from a SCOTUS ruling soon
991 KB GIF

I'm coming home PA bros - warm up those Wyommissing Hills because I sure am homesick.

I'm not going to root for the Eggles though - I'm still a Pats fan. I will not betry my beloved NH.

NJ fucking sucks

Attached: funs.jpg (1440x2560, 1.88M)

PA is the durr huntin’ capital of the entire country m80, guns and this state go hand in hand together barring Philly, but Philly is only good for Pats cheesesteaks. So at the very least even the fudds won’t be too fond of any antigun shit getting passed, and neither would anyone else for the most part.
That is a point I rarely see. For as many problems Pitt may have it is one of the few things that stop this place from making Bumfuck Alabama look good. Just go around the middle of the state to see, across the Appalachians. Shanty towns and the like everywhere. In Pitt though you just need to be careful in what neighborhoods you go into, like Braddock. Once you get out of downtown is where you see all the real shit.
I’ll never understand the autistic hateboner NJ has to guns.

I dont know why. Our laws here suck and they make it a pain to get handguns.

There are quite a few gun owners here but sadly our state doesnt listen to us

>threatening someone is grounds for being killed in the street
t. brainlet

>defending that subhuman scum

>ctrl+f
>mass
>phrase not found
As expected. Not like there's any good ranges here anyway lmao. Hope the rest of ya'll have at least a range buddy or two. All I do is shoot on my own land alone.

Attached: 0405191815_HDR02.jpg (1773x2448, 1M)

That a2 comp on your Ar is technically illegal. I wouldn't worry, my boss has one on his, and he got it from a LEO

History of how/why we got here and where it's likely going
youtu.be/Ixxs7toRGtI

I'm in mass right now, but, there's not a ton of ranges/places to STALK.

I always have an open offer for people who want to go skeet shooting.

NJfag here.
Guns I own:

Hah, gay!

Actually, apologies for your loss user. We love you.

Why do Mass gun laws have to suck?
Why can't we be free like NH or Maine?

Cambridge and Boston bankers. Maura Healey, disproportione numbers of rich lesbians in politics.

Just move to some place good and telecommute into the city, it's what I'm going to do - fuck working in the shitty states - let them tax each other to death.

i got the rifle off the shelf from my local lgs so it so its a pinned brake

True and most are shit anyway.
Skeet shooting? I assume the Ludlow range or something is where you frequent then?
If not for the incident in the Westfield club leading to them being anal retentive I'd go there. Sadly, someone I do know from work has a membership and he mentioned how the RO flagged him because he thought his pistol was automatic so they demanded it and inspected it then and there. Fuckin' bonkers man.

Because of our grorious communist scumsucking AG, primarily. Also what said.

I'm trying to get a job in either NH or Maine right now.

Thankfully my degree doesn't make me tied to a big city.

>"What are you gonna do? Shoot me?"
t. Man who was shot.

I don't know any of these places - I shoot on the South Shore. We can do all kinds of hysterical shit here. Want to shoot skeet with a SPAS-12? Sure, feel free retard.

Best do it soon, because that's the best thing to do. Get paid MA money living in NH is best feeling. You are (quite literally) a king.

>trying to renew LTC is Mass
>6 months in
>still under state investigation review

Attached: 423573445345.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

>Want to shoot skeet with a SPAS-12? Sure, feel free retard.
Already beat you to that, but yeah it's fun. Least you know how to have a good time.

Attached: IMG_0626 copy.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

Noooo, you're not using the claw stock! Gotta get the claw stock.

I'll say dude at our place shoots skeet (singles) with a TContender in 12ga and I'll be damned if he can't blast 'em out of the air with a fucking shot-pistol.

Fucking unbelievable.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

PA reporting in - Montco Kommando

If I can find a claw stock to replace sure, just how the gun came and it was cheaper end anywho. Was amazed to pass by it tbqf.
Funny on the TContender dude. Long as he's doin' well and havin' fun can't fault him.

Mainefag reporting in. North of Auburn is great. Do you know any good spots for stalker larps? I haven't found any of note.

>
Fucker breaks a clean 25/25 every time. Not even mad, just impressed.

I shot like dogshit yesterday - had to take my 1st option on the fucking 1st high house, and this guy just fucking waddles up, 100% and then waddles off.

Fuck.

Steve is that you?

Sup

Parker did nothing wrong!

Stay away from Maine, Masshole. Only come here if you want to vote red on everything and buy a new gun every 6 months.

I'm in Western New York, and have a terrible itch for an AK. Do I have options that keep me here but minimize the cucking?

Attached: psa-no-comic-324684-370248.jpg (539x657, 45K)