Ask a Cop Anything

Never actually thought about posting here, but people on other boards have suggested it, so...

Ask a cop anything:

Some basic shit
>started as a county sheriff in a somewhat rural county in North Caroline
>moved to a moderately sized city PD in NC 2 years after that, worked with them for 6 years
>now currently working as a state trooped in NC
>have been a part of drug/gang/violent crime task forces as part of city PD

Attached: 2008-03-13_North_Carolina_State_Trooper_on_I-85.jpg (1645x1107, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GivBf33rteA
youtu.be/6lIAYSVh5Go
youtu.be/leeoJLBtLIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is grabbing the nut sack you favorite part of the job?

Attached: UKbritscuckscowardsbritish.jpg (765x720, 87K)

Why would you want to be a state trooper? All you do is enforce traffic violations / speeding. Literal retardation.

Why did you choose trampling individual liberty as a career path?

How much do you enjoy wrestling filthy homeless people?

What do you carry for duty? Also, can you use 10mm?

how many dicks do you suck daily?

How many dogs have you shot?

Is your IQ less than 105?

How long will my sheriff’s office keep records of pistol purchase permit applications? Is it basically a registration list for when confiscation starts?

Why are woman cops such trash?

Are you required to use your department issued handgun or can you opt to carry one of your own?

How do you deal with all the Jow Forums dipshits that hate you despite you being a reasonable and respectable person?

Nope, license to wear sunglasses in any season

>All you do is enforce traffic violations / speeding
State benefits and retirement are much better than working for the city, and on on average it's a more relaxed job, even though traffic stops have pretty much become the 2nd most dangerous thing you can do as an LEO now.

Got tired of kicking in the door to crack houses and sitting in the parking lots of shitty motels all night man, what can I say

I do my best to only lightly ruffle them

i took taser training to avoid ever having to do it again

Glock 19, although when I worked for the county we carried 10mm

I don't think too many people hate cops in general. They just hate the fact that they seem to get away with killing innocent people with no consequences other than their job.

See
I want to do state police in my state but was wondering why you chose it over Deputy/City PD

The values of the managerial approach to public administration suggest the use of rational-comprehensive budgeting. Herbert Simon suggested there are problems that prevent us from ever engaging in rational-comprehensive budgeting. Charles Lindloom's work suggests we instead make budgetary decisions by the use of successive limited comparisons, and this is consistent with the political approach to public administration.

What are the primary values of the managerial approach and why do they encourage rational-comprehensive budgeting? Be sure to briefly describe rational-comprehensive budgeting.

What are these problems that Simon identified and how do "successive limited comparisons" avoid these problems? What kind of budgeting would be consistent with "successive limited comparisons" and how is it consistent with the values of the political approach? Be sure to briefly describe "successive limited comparisons."

Attached: 1556977393629.jpg (400x352, 36K)

trash us legal system based only on exploitation, violence and ignorance.
>reasonable and respectable
found the bootlicker retard

none

surprisingly, none

never had it tested

In NC it's 5 years, although I'm sure it varies from place to place. And no. It's not a list.

Because the type of personality it takes to be a woman and be a cop makes for a complete dumpster fire of a person/they overcompensate so much to act in a manner they think fits the role that it never allows them to seem genuine.

Pro-tip: NEVER date a female cop

No, you can carry a non issue gun as long as it fits within certain guidelines issued by the dept. When I was a deputy more people carried personal owned than they did dept issue

In all seriousness, you get numb to it as a condition of the job

a friend worked narco in a shithole east coast city and it made him despise humanity. can you still see the good in people or is everyone a different shade of shit?

I might like any number of individual police officers as people, but it doesn't matter who they out of uniform. On the clock, they become the uniform.

>even though traffic stops have pretty much become the 2nd most dangerous thing you can do as an LEO now
What's the first?

what long gun do you guys carry? ar or shotty?

The fun thing I like to do is ask the larper cops "What does it mean to sell a ticket?", like a traffic ticket.

>Glock 19, although when I worked for the county we carried 10mm
I have NC state trooper friends. They carry Sigs which fire .357 Sig which btw is cool round. You lying right now.

I lasted longer than most, but once I did gang/drug task force, it all become shit.

When I was with the sheriff's office, it was mostly dealing with the type of chuckle fucks I grew up around, meth heads, white trash, wanna-be gangsters and small time drug dealers

When I first got put on the SDTF-(drug task force) about a year into my stint with the city, is where it all went shades of shit. I basically spent 6 months living in the ghetto. It didn't even feel like the people or the place was inside the US. It was the kinda feeling I imagine solders must have when they cruise through some 3rd world shit hole where they know everyone is some degree of hostile

domestic dispute/domestic violence calls. Emotions are always running high, drugs and alcohol are almost always involved, you're dealing with people at their home, where they're most likely to have a gun and feel secure enough to do something stupid

If a burglar tries force entry in my apartment and then I shoot him but the bullet goes through him and hits my neighbor too. am i in big doo doo?

Is it possible to get hired with ICE with no prior LEO/Mil experience? or is it as competitive as i've heard the US Marshals are when it comes to applying and hiring. I'm finishing undergrad soon and am thinking of applying to some cities in the meanwhile.

Attached: HongkongSDU.jpg (577x800, 163K)

>Why do you blindly enforce bullshit laws
>why cant you solve a rape but you’ll spend 80k to solve a bank robbery where only 7k was stolen.
>has anyone said “ZOG BOT SCUM” to your face irl?
>if taxation is theft are you just a straight up stealing money? If not why do you have productivity goals? Aren’t you just a state sanctioned thug?
>why do you ever do your job?
>if i have a fraternal order of police bumper sticker, and a thin blue line bumper sticker on my car. Will that stroke your ego enough that you wont give me a ticket for some victimless crime.
>do you get erect when you look back on your violent encounters?
> how do you turn it off once you’re off the job. Buy “it” I mean that cunty attitude that ALL cops have where they talk down to everybody even victims of crimes. In a way that would get any civilian beat the fuck up? Have you ever talked to someone like you still had a gun and badge when you didn’t an got beat up?

Attached: 08963E4B-8937-4647-A027-189452C6B514.jpg (960x716, 207K)

>Is it possible to get hired with ICE with no prior LEO/Mil experience?
yes. try to get an internship with any of the feds.

>that shirt
>city of new york
checks out

Why are there so many fat cops and corrections officers?
Does it mean there is hope for me?

>how do you turn it off once you’re off the job. Buy “it” I mean that cunty attitude that ALL cops have where they talk down to everybody even victims of crimes. In a way that would get any civilian beat the fuck up? Have you ever talked to someone like you still had a gun and badge when you didn’t an got beat up?
Cops are never really off the job, and they don't turn it off. Just ask their battered wives.

>I don't think too many people hate cops in general.
Boomer detected.

>>how do you turn it off once you’re off the job. Buy “it” I mean that cunty attitude that ALL cops have where they talk down to everybody even victims of crimes. In a way that would get any civilian beat the fuck up? Have you ever talked to someone like you still had a gun and badge when you didn’t an got beat up?

this so much. everyone hates police, and if you werent hiding behind a badge like a pussy faggot youd get stomped on the curb as soon as you had the slightest bit if that bullshit with someone on the street. the only thing running through my mind when i talk to a cop, voluntary or otherwise is how much id like to hear you scream and bleed.

Nice LARP tripfag
Photo and timestamp or gtfo

Attached: opcaptha.jpg (500x376, 33K)

Never thought I would miss the old captchas

I'm shocked it took someone this long to say it.

most of them become fat AFTER getting hired, as few, if any PDs have a yearly PT test.
youtube.com/watch?v=GivBf33rteA

Attached: should-i-run-or-it-5187943.png (500x673, 195K)

>I want to hear you scream and bleed REEEEEEEE
15 year olds really are the cringiest thing

CBP (OFO or BP) is hiring. Good foot in the door to federal law enforcement.

when you gotta take a shit do you tell dispatch? what about night shift? are cat naps a necessary thing ?

any gun bennies for class 3 in NC? alot of faggot leadership want a "police letter head" for sbrs while some depts go everyone gets an SBR!

Thoughts on black people

As a state trooper did you choose your patrol area or were you forced?

Answer aside OP claims to be a NC state trooper which has hard PT in school. My state trooper friend claims they ran 8 miles a day first thing in the morning and a lot of former military washes out thinking the school would be a breeze and then they got their ass kicked.

>class 3
Learn some shit, ya dumb bootlicker.

In your opinion why do police departments work so diligently to create a culture of fear and loathing in the ranks? Why do they further the "us vs them" mentality by acting like everyone they could encounter is out to get them and "every traffic stop could be your last!!"

Is it an attempt to reduce liability if an officer does get hurt? Does it come from higher up somewhere or is it just a natural thing?

Underrated and extremely based post.

California pig here. IMO it's because it's super easy to get complacent in this job and not expose yourself to risk if you don't want to. At my department the old timers just slow roll hot calls and they resolve themselves before they ever get on scene. So training and and police mantra emphasizes the potential risks because after a while you honestly just stop giving a shit and it is what it is. Most guys are only hard chargers for

I plan to enroll in the academy in spring of 2020. I smoked weed well over a year ago and recreationally in college. How fucked am I?
Was the polygraph hard?
Also, did anyone in your current or past departments use drugs in the past?
Thank you Sir.

>snitching on yourself during the poly
Kek don’t be so retarded. They rely on you fearing that bullshit and telling on yourself.

I've been told they'll let it slide if I've been honest. Are polygraphs hard? Thanks for the reply.

Polygraphs are fucking fake nigga. You're stupid as hell, don't become a cop. Too many retards in that profession already.

Have you ever killed anyone

How'd you get started in the field? Is there any formal education that is useful for getting hired, or is it all a meme?

What sort of LEO careers can I pursue with only a high school diploma? Aside from being a beat cop, that is. It's not exactly LEO but I've looked into becoming a 911 dispatcher

>Is there any formal education that is useful for getting hired, or is it all a meme?

Not OP, but no. In fact, knowledge in another field may be more useful, like finance or coding experience if you want to be a detective.

Are they really people, though?

What are your honest thoughts on dudeweed? I live on the SC/NC border so first of all, hi. So I have a feel for the politics of the state. Please tell us your perspective on its current status, and the impact you feel legalization would have on department budgets, and your own way of life in the police force.
Personally I don’t partake bc it makes me paranoid to a level of almost religious intensity, but most people I know it just mellows them out. I think driving under the influence should be a castratable offense however.

>State benefits and retirement are much better than working for the city

Is this the average state of U.S. Police force?
You know waiting around for your pension and in the mean time ballooning up only & getting soft only to have a heart attack and die 3 years into your retirement, then your whoring girlfriend or divorced wife gets all the benefits?
You will be in your grave thinking, Damn man I should have bang some of those motel whores and snorted all their drugs and stole their money and shot dead that pimp Tyrone?

Attached: 1556185736281.jpg (500x456, 64K)

>tripfag
>imma polise offisa
>no photos
>no timestamp

Attached: opvsscience.png (500x368, 100K)

That's a Brit cop faggot

Hey OP. I'm the lawyer who made you look stupid in court last week. Your associate's degree never stood a chance.

>it was mostly dealing with the type of chuckle fucks I grew up around, meth heads, white trash, wanna-be gangsters and small time drug dealers
No wonder you became a cop, you white trash piece of shit. Learn to have money.

How do you view your red headed step child of the LEO field (jail/corrections officers ).

It's the state of the US armed forces too. Also fun fact: More cops have died from suicide than in the line of duty for the past three years in a row.

Attached: 1524444280732.jpg (480x297, 36K)

they question is: Who puts themselves into jail?

Attached: 1551647252113.jpg (957x1200, 170K)

How much money have you made selling drugs you took off of people?

What age did you become a cop? What prerequisites are preferred? I live in Winston-Salem NC and was looking at becoming a cop.

mi deng aren't people, butt fuck cops

Why aren't more of you guys asking for a timestamp?

Attached: 1489276195482.jpg (2592x1936, 875K)

stay out of asheville

best to join at 18
be retired before 40
then start living

Attached: 1554502067445.jpg (500x428, 61K)

What kind of questions were on the lie detector test? I've been playing around with the idea of applying, but if they ask me if I've done psychedelic drugs, I'm gonna fail that shit, even though the last time was decades ago.

try the post office

Lie detector tests aren't accurate and can easily be faked. Look up the countless methods online.
There's a reason that lie detectors aren't admissible in court.

Nah fuck off. I'm thirty years old and a veteran, I'm levelheaded and not a retard. I'm qualified to do the job but I was a bit of a wild kid.

could you beat this guys ass?

Attached: 1526942993654.png (570x637, 669K)

yeah but do you want some tripazoid pulling you over and checking your anus for weed?
youtu.be/6lIAYSVh5Go

Attached: 00_1530654299.gif (400x168, 1.77M)

You're too old fatty get off my porch

youtu.be/leeoJLBtLIw

Attached: 1556782764336.jpg (1024x584, 66K)

Are you a nigger? Also: Favorite car? Which ones have you ridden in? Our cops drive a mix of Charger (new and old), Tahoes and Explorers with a scant few Tauruses. I mean - I'm going to guess the vic due to your name but whatever.

If the last time he took drugs was decades ago then he's not going to be bonkers enough to do that. It's not as if taking lsd a couple times permanently rewires your brain and turns you insane.

what if he raped you 9 year old sister a decade ago...but was able to get away due to a lie detector test?

Attached: 1554525249193.jpg (602x870, 81K)

Then I'd be mad and that's a reason not to use lie detector tests because they can be faked so easily?

That cop should be sodomized until he dies of rectal hemorrhage.

I cant even watch that its so fucking GAY!

And Yes it is RAPE

Aluminum PR-24 or ASP?

are you at all familiar with getting into federal LEO work?

I want to join the military and fulfill my lifelong dream, but I want to join the FBI once I finish my service. Ive spoken to some recruiters for the academy and was told "so long as you keep your nose clean and get honorably discharged, we dont care what your MOS is"

so im looking at a combat arms role, but how does an infantry or SF job compare to a POG job for hiring people in your experience?

Attached: marine DI.jpg (480x360, 19K)

This thread is actually crawling with niggers. I hope the courts further insulate police from liability since all these monkeys are falling for CNN and other kike agitprop.

will the south rise again?

Officer Clegane would love to speak with you, oh caster of poor bait.

You can apply to a police academy once you graduate, depending on where you live

Cool story bro.

Yes. With bullets. And friends with bullets.

This guy is a lying nigger. Why is Jow Forums so fucking gullible?

U so fucking dumb

>joined for the benefits
way to enforce the cowardly dependopotamus stereotype

tripfags are the worst thing.

>Why are woman cops such trash?
>Pro-tip: NEVER date a female cop

Does anyone have that greentext of the female cop who got knocked out and locked in her own vehicle, by that guy who called the cops on himself?

>old timers just slow roll hot calls and they resolve themselves before they ever get on scene

The rationale behind that is not getting shot.

>You're stupid as hell, don't become a cop. Too many retards in that profession already.

This.