The U.S...

The U.S. is sending a CSG to the ME due to intelligence indicators that Iran or its proxies might be planning to start some shit. Making a thread so anons can discuss a potential hot war between the U.S. and Iran. Who else would get involved? What would the overall strategy be for each side? Would Iran's beautiful F-14s be destroyed?
wsj.com/articles/u-s-deploys-forces-to-mideast-to-deter-iran-11557106795

Attached: 1414262568144.jpg (3887x2033, 1.73M)

Fuck the mudslide republic of Iran. If based Hillary was in office they would have been btfoed years ago.

Pussy faggots afraid to fight in a war like men.

>t. fat kike

>Taking the bait

Get bored baiting people in the other thread?

Can't wait till drumpf is voted out next year and based biden beats that hippie faggot Bernie so we can finally go back to running the world instead of being gay whining fags

There's never a wrong time to dog the ZOG.

>Would Iran's beautiful F-14s be destroyed?
Yep. They suspect that they have less than 10 actually flying, and they plan to use them as a shitty AWACS stand-in instead of a an actual combat aircraft.

>and they plan to use them as a shitty AWACS stand-in instead of as actual combat aircraft.

Attached: 1556814365187.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

oy vey!

Attached: 1541627880206.jpg (960x750, 118K)

It's probably better that way. They might have a slim chance of not getting shot down in the first 20 minutes of the conflict.

Or it could be related to Hamas starting shit.

The Lincoln has been headed there for a few weeks now. I wonder how pre-planned it was. I doubt it'll actually end in conflict, though. Trump seems to be much more bark than bite when it comes to foreign affairs.

Thankfully.

Eh, probably on this one, but his completely limp-dicked handling of Venezuela pisses me off.

>What would the overall strategy be for each side?
US: Establish air supremacy, use standoff munitions launched from Burkes or SSGNs to crater defenses, be very fucking careful to not take crucial losses from the brutal boghammer swarm. Expect decap strikes on critical military targets. Above all else, nothing Iranian leaves through the Strait of Hormuz, especially not their submarines.
Iran: All the boghammers are deployed. All of them. It's a mad fucking rush to engage the US task force and attempt to destroy it, because those surface navy elements are otherwise fucking screwed anyway, unless they just stay in port under a dedicated IADS bubble for the duration of the conflict. And even that won't properly protect them from standoff munitions fired by LO aircraft.
The army... if they're smart, the majority of their infantry will immediately prepare to go guerilla. The moment their air force ceases to effectively exist and their IADS gets degraded, their armor is hosed. And the US is going to push for air supremacy before they begin any major invasions of Iranian territory, because that's literally the core of their doctrine.
What Iran needs to do is to drag the war out for as long as possible, and that means to keep their air force in a purely defensive role outside of throwaway third generation aircraft, keep them within the middle boundaries of their IADS.
>Would Iran's beautiful F-14s be destroyed?
Very likely, since they're going to be Priority Fucking #1 when it comes to Iranian AF's lineup.
On a slightly more positive note, with the Iranian F-14s gone, the USAF can once again look at restarting the AST program without fear of "b-b-but what if the Iranians get leaks of the program and upgrade their aircraft to match", like what killed it the third time around.
It's literally ALREADY THERE IN THE MED, CVN-72 HAS BEEN IN THE MED SINCE FUCKING 13 APRIL.

There was no native support left. Guaido was forced to shoot his load too early. Maduro won.

The one single thing Hillary had right was that she was hawkish on Iran.

She was hawkish on Russia, too. Glad she lost, but I’m definitely looking forward to the anti-isolationist backlash that should follow our current president’s lacking foreign policy.

Hell yeah!
>Fitan' wars for Isreal
>Displacan' arabs to to the EU and our own shores
>Disarman' civilians and endan' the 2A
>Acceptan' corporate graft and payan' into the MIC
Truly, what America is about!

My guess is that if anything else kicks off its gonna be the Iranian proxies in Lebanon.

>The U.S. is sending a CSG to the ME
>is sending
>IS SENDING

if only underage fags here knew how to google a single line they would have already find out that this is just another shitty propagandistic article since the carrier group is on the ME from early april

The med is not the Persian Gulf.

Attached: 1555246470905.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

Attached: PKVanRiper_USMC.jpg (480x600, 93K)

Good thing real world Iran is bound by the laws of physics

Happy to talk here instead of Jow Forums, shitposting is out of control.

>Carrier and bomber wing/s sent to the Gulf against Iran
>Carriers in both oceans off the coast of South America as Venezuela flares up
>Battleships and F-35 carriers off the coast of China

At the same time...

>Israel and Palestine trading heavy fire for 3 days now
>Turkey's economy in full collapse, and the Istanbul elections are being revoked an hour ago
>North Korea testing "something" (ballistic missile)
>China hit with more tariffs as the firewall censors any mention of Trumps threats / "trade deal going well!"
>America announces successful test of airborne lasers destroying multiple missiles.

war were declared?

Attached: 1504129137874.jpg (1228x1763, 925K)

Jow Forums Muslims have been losing their minds over this for 2 days now. Really funny

See what I mean

How do people fall for bait this obvious. You people are fucking retarded

It's not declared until Trump wants it declared.

POTUS is still the lead in US foreign policy.

t. Neocon oil tycoon

Sounds like Tonkin. The claim was extremely unspecific. If John Bolton says it's true, there's a good chance it's a blatant lie.

Attached: 803.png (625x626, 149K)

I've visited both Iran (holiday) and Saudi-Arabia (work), and I know which one I'd like to see wiped from the face of the planet. Pro-tip, it isn't Iran.

>The med is not the Persian Gulf.
It's close enough since overflight rights over KSA and Iraq are guaranteed

Didn't the administration just declare that any nation purchasing oil from Iran would be liable for economic sanctions, with a deadline of like Thursday lol? With oil being Iran's entire economic engine? This feels like a preventative deployment, basically daring the Iranians to try something.

If conflict were to break out, the US would establish dominance almost immediately; ending the possibility of retaliation from the Iranians. My ducking problem is that is it smells like another 20 year “conflict” in the Middle East.

*fucking
I hate phoneposting from work

Neither Iraq nor Saudi Arabia touches the Mediterranean.

This, Theyre so awesome and must be so hard to maintain at this point id prefer to see them to see support role cause theyd probably get fucked up in an air war against u.s.