Rate my form Jow Forums

Rate my form Jow Forums

Attached: 8101A376-AC43-438A-AFE9-22C5933DBF15.png (1334x750, 2.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqA3UoMH4yY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bSc1rDDxoXU
youtube.com/watch?v=UJHj7U_cru0
youtu.be/cfNW1ERej0A
youtube.com/watch?v=3GLPGIezKPI
youtube.com/watch?v=L_XQtz3hdzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poonani/10

i wouldn't mind sitting down with this absolute unit and talking shop about his gun tastes from the 80s to now.

birthdays = snatched

That'd probably be the only pleasant thing to talk about in the bullshitfest of a conversation with Seagal.

>Implying he has anything approaching interesting opinions on anything
The guy probably carries a 10mm 1911

He's pretty fuckin' high speed
youtube.com/watch?v=NqA3UoMH4yY

I get the feeling he can only bend his arms up to a certain degree lower than normal these days.

>"What do you mean they don't make plate carriers in XXXL?"

Heavy Labored Breathing/10

Operator af

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bSc1rDDxoXU

youtube.com/watch?v=UJHj7U_cru0

Fucking knew it. kek

Shoulder swapping is great honestly. I enjoy watching his movies.

Attached: Steven MRE Liberating.webm (708x392, 2.95M)

seagal's the kind of pathological liar that even when talking about something he actually knows something of and has interest in, just can't stop making shit up about

youtu.be/cfNW1ERej0A

I struggle to imagine how his films are economically viable, someone must be watching them, I sometimes see them appearing as late night slot fillers on obscure channels.

You're probably a homosexual if you don't like the delta elite.

*closed borders
Based fat dude

The Delta Elite itself is a fucking awesome gun, but it’s definitely the kind of thing that would attract someone as insecure as Seagall.

Unironically what did he mean by this

I used to have neighbors that really liked his movies, and he was their favourite martial art actor. It was over 10 years ago though. He's probably popular in Russia since he fits right in with his insecurity and transparent overcompensation.

He's not that popular, he is more of a meme in Russia.

anybody ever notice he and trump share exactly the same speech patterns?

Anybody seen Richie?

Attached: 1517390930108.webm (720x400, 1.08M)

2.58 MB /10

If you're not buff enough to fire your rifle off your trapezius muscle then you're doing it wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=3GLPGIezKPI
If you're on Jow Forums right now you obviously have nothing better to do than watch this. I remember Rainbow Six Vegas came out like a year before this movie and the bad guys reminded me of the dumbass AI that would rush you nonstop as soon as you "triggered" them by walking through parts of the map.

Then this came out like a year after Bad Company 2, I remember thinking it was awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=L_XQtz3hdzo