WW3 had begun

I guess you have to die for Israel once again, Burgers.

twitter.com/jamiedupree/status/1125198860698181634

Attached: invas.png (756x776, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/netanyahu-appears-say-war-iran-common-goal-n971266
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3 threads on this one so far. Doubt it'll go anywhere. Trump's too much of an isolationist to really want war, unfortunately.

>obsessed

>believing his jewish lies
>on Jow Forums of all places, when he went out of his way to fuck gun owners over the most
The adults are talking, Jow Forums brainlet.

>deploy a strike group to the gulf, just like there has been for the last 30 years
>send a message
Okay....

>believing his jewish lies
What does Trump being an isolationist have to do with Judaism? Trump is probably the most likely president to back down from a conflict since Jimmy Carter? I imagine most of America's enemies are pretty happy about that.

Robot Voice is one of the few straight no BS reporters left in DC.
He is a radio journalist for WSB here in ATL.
He got a rare form of throat cancer and now uses a text to speech program for his radio spots.
Been listening to him for over a decade now.

Watch your antisemitism, you freak.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-05 Donald J Trump on Twitter Once again, Israel faces a barrage of deadly rocket (698x631, 93K)

Iran isn’t America’s enemy it’s israels enemy.

this is the first pro-jew post ive seen on Jow Forums in a while

Attached: 1556232821745.jpg (350x233, 17K)

>we support Israel 100% in defense of its citizens
>but not our own country, who needs a border lol

They held American hostages illegally taken from a foreign embassy for over a year, chant "death to America" all the time, and generally act against US economic interests in the region. The last one is forgivable, but due to the first two, they can get fucked. Nuke Tehran for all I care.

Can we uh...fix the VA first and take care of the guys that deployed multiple times over the past 20 years this retarded nation has been at war? That would be awesome...

Trump is the one who wants a border wall, retard.

But he can’t get a border wall. So who is the retard?

Something happened decades ago we better go to war now over it. Gtfo neocon.

You, apparently, since the guy who's saying Israel should defend its citizens is saying the same for the US. Also Trump, since he couldn't even get the wall funded when his party controlled both houses of congress.

>we better go to war now over it
Nah, we should've gone to war in the 80s over it. I doubt a war with Iran will be a net benefit for anyone in the US or Iran, so I really don't care one way or another if the war actually happens. If it does, though, they had it coming for a long time.

>WW3 had begun
How does a war with Iran make WW3 more likely to happen than any other regional conflict the US has involved itself in recently? If sending troops into Syria hasn't set off the powder keg, I doubt deposing Iran's government will.

Russia has said on record it will go to war over Iran.

Empty promess, they will condenm and send some weapons for them at best, that if the war isn't already over by the time they reach them

Really? Where, and what makes you believe it's anything but normal Russian posturing?
Also, Syria is a much closer ally of Russia than Iran is, and they haven't retaliated against America for that. In Iran, there isn't much Russian interest beyond propping up a thorn in America's side, as opposed to quantifiable financial interests like in Syria. It's unlikely they'll get involved with a war against the US beyond supplying rebels and attempting to destabilize whatever pro-American government gets installed afterwards.

Blood for the blood god

No idea Iran was allies with Russia to that extent

Wow, its fucking nothing

Attached: cute.png (122x135, 35K)

They aren't. The guy you replied to is either not very smart, or arguing in bad faith.

Why the hell are there so many Iranian fanboy on 4chinz? Is it really just because they say mean things about the jews?

That, and they're Jow Forums transplants who think based Dahnald is gonna dab on neocons with facts and logic by reducing American global influence.

>that if the war isn't already over by the time they reach them
just like iraq and afghanistan huh?
You think Russia is going to sit around and let NATO crush its allies and encircle it forever?
Iran is a powerful country in the ME. Russia doesnt want NATO running the entire ME.
Because we dont want another useless war jew.

>You think Russia is going to sit around and let NATO crush its allies and encircle it forever?
Yeah, probably. It's not like they have the military capability to do much about it.

Literally both of you, but more so you than him for thinking it had to be one or the other.

>Because we dont want another useless war jew.
Then why do Iran fanboys never shut up about a US invasion?

>Russia doesnt want
They don't want a lot of things. They've put up with the loss of much more important things than Iran as an ally.

>Then why do Iran fanboys never shut up about a US invasion?
Because the JewSA has already invaded so many countries. The goyim know now and we will not be attacking Iran for you.

This board needs flags.

What? We need some oil so we're gonna go kill some illiterate dirt farmers and inspire even more terrorist groups to pop up?

Don't worry, Iranian drones can follow the aircraft carrier and than you can post the footage on k with "US BTFO" again.

We have own gulf, Mexico uses it all of the time for their oil. We also have Alaska. There is literally no fucking reason for any involvement with the ME, whatsoever.

>gee maybe we shouldn't get involved in stupid shitflinging on the other side of the world that has nothing to do with us
>Y U IRANIAN FANBOY
i don't even

We don't need oil through. One of the reasons Iran is so pissed right now is the Saudis are willing to up their oil production to cover the new sanctions aka OPEC is offically dead.

Because it's not about oil, it's about geopolitical posturing. The US will likely abandon the region eventually, due to greater focus on China in the Pacific, but for now, there's still a number of vested interests in the US and its allies for the removal of the Iranian government. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but if it does, it's a lot more complicated than oil or Israel. Give it another 20 years, and this shit will be happening in Myanmar and Malaysia instead of Iran and Syria.

kek... die for jews, goyim.

Attached: 1541243970926.jpg (461x414, 42K)

That'll be interesting, because China makes all of our shit.

>no evidence of anything really happening
>but muh jewz tho
Just shut up

Most manufacturing is beginning to move to Vietnam and India due to rising costs in China now that workers want to be treated like human beings or something crazy like that. Meanwhile, China is trying to move most of its manufacturing to Africa and transition to a service economy like other rich countries. I doubt China will maintain their current level of industrial output for another 50 years.

nbcnews.com/news/world/netanyahu-appears-say-war-iran-common-goal-n971266

Why is it always Iran? Why not go after the biggest supporter and funder of terrorism on the planet and the ones responsible for 9/11 - Saudi-Arabia? Oh yeah, the Jewish masters won't allow that.

Nah, you knew what you signed up for. Fuck off and live a normal life like everyone else already. It's been 12 years since you got out. Move on.

This. These blog false flaggers don't even phase me anymore. I bet the actual guy who wrote the messages will "resign" in the coming months.

Not get, but getting there.

>The U.S. ultimately dropped direct references to "Iran" from its official descriptions of what would be on the agenda in Warsaw.
Literally nothing is happening

Just posturing, as per usual. If Trump's successor isn't a Sanders or Warren type, expect the posturing to become action.

are you fucking kidding me, i didn't even say anything about jews

so absolutely nothing new

The US was involved in overthrowing their government back in 1953 and has generally been interfering in their politics for decades. There is good reason to think that the US, not Iran, started this conflict.

I mean, it was both the US and the British, but that's fair to some degree. However, this was 26 years later, and imprisoning embassy staff is a pretty universal declaration of war.