>"yeah man that was fun"
>browtfbro.exe
>asks if he can keep shooting it
>tell him no
>he gets mad
>whatever.exe
>go to shoot it myself
>30 rounds in and the fucking trigger pin yeets itself
>the screw for the aftermarket trigger pin the rail needs backed off while he was mag dumping
>mfw
>put the glock away
>go to shoot shield
>fucking front hi-viz tube yeets itself
>are-you-fucking-shitting-me.bin
>put it back in my holster
>go back to shooting scorpion
>friend keeps asking me to shoot it
>tell him no after the mad dump bullshit
>"hey man you're being kind of a dick today"
>fuck this
>go to leave
>brass jew LITERALLY under my car trying to collect every scrap of brass he can

Post range stories Jow Forums

Attached: 20190505_171630.jpg (4032x2268, 3.32M)

Attached: 20190505_173401.jpg (4032x2268, 2.32M)

Quality.

I had a friend do something similar once and I got unreasonably angry about it.

some friend. just out of curiosity, what did he bring?

His glock 19 and his Remington 870 tactical. He refused to let me shoot his 870 because "the ammo is expensive"

He shot maybe 100 rounds of his own ammo 90 rounds of which was 9mm.

Guess who I'm not going to range with again?

Yeah man it's some serious bullshit. Like how you just gonna dump 200+ rounds of someone else's ammo? It's bad form to dump a whole mag from someone else's gun nevermind 8 fucking mags of fowty.

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-205205_Messenger.jpg (1079x4365, 1.09M)

You sound like a cunt

hmmm. he should know better.
oh well, nobody got injured, life goes on.

>200 rounds
>$80
>.40 S&W
holy fuck you are getting taken for a ride. That much ammo should cost $50 tops.

$18.99/box at sportsman's warehouse.

Wtf does yeet mean? Fucking faggot kids, you deserve your ammo shot.

You're not wrong, I was/am just salty about it.

Attached: 20190505_201525.jpg (2966x1669, 2.42M)

It's all good, you'll have that money back soon enough, pro tip, don't load a bunch of drums and hand them over to your friends if you don't want people to mag dump them.

>Spend money on steel
>Buy welder
>Make sweet targets over winter
> All my friends say ya totally gonna shoot with you
>Set up my own range on family property
>All friends say there to busy with family stuff to go shoot now
>I shoot by my self
>Loneliness

Attached: 1552344387712.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

Make silhouettes in their likeness.

Stop going to Sportsman's Warehouse, I paid like $58 or something after tax at Walmart.

Can I shoot with you?

Story of everyone with friends over 23

On the plus side, you got free testing on how garbo your current equipment is. If shit is literally falling apart after a nard fires 200 rounds, might want to ditch all the aftermarket trash and lighten the thing up.

I don't want to drive the remaining friends that I have away

wanna be my bf

Yup all have kids and unless it's family friendly then its a no go

Yeah I ditched the rail earlier. Fuck that.

Attached: 20190505_173915.jpg (4032x2268, 3.59M)

I have a wife(female) sorry.

Excellent. Gift it to your friend. Invite him to shoot again and shoot all his ammo, especially his shotgun ammo.

What a fag, shooting in solitude cant be beat.

>family friendly

Attached: 13910004140.jpg (488x516, 92K)

Haha, my brother's kids were saying 'Why does anyone need an assault rifle?', typical npc shit. Then I brought them to shoot my AUG and ARs, which they enjoyed. Conversion complete. Make more apostles, be a fisher of Jow Forums.

>taking someone shooting who is not responsible enough to be trusted with a gun
>letting said person shoot unsupervised
>shooting on public land with other flatlanders basically crawling up your back and complaining about personal space
>using the word yeet twice in one post, or at all for that matter

Take your Scorpion and use it to blow your brains out by stuffing it up your ass.

I could end up being like OP so I guess it could be worst

>shooting by myself on my own property
This is literally my fantasy.

But you could take a selfie with them, 'Missing you', with nice groupings on their foreheads.

Can I come shoot BP on your property bro?

I have never been to an indoor/pay range. Shooting on my land, family land, or friends land is the only thing I know.

>go innastate forest
>shoot new uzi
>blast some logs
>find new climbing area
>find camp site for next weekend

best range

>PERFECTION

my brother had a few kids. brought each of them a BB gun in the hospital. Do what you can, user, do what you can.

>I brought them to shoot
Really all it takes

Attached: 1361943778892.jpg (251x240, 14K)

Indoors is nice sometimes, but sucks donkey balls when its your only option.

Where are you user? I'll shoot your steel and show you appreciation for the privilege.

he will suck you off user i would do it

Attached: 1555981751529.jpg (640x768, 40K)

"Go to bed honey, the Palestinians won't throw rocks at us in our bedroom. The only rocket attack you need to worry about is right here *unzips*"

Why the fuck did you let him shoot through all the mags? After the first or second mag you should’ve stopped him right then and there.

Busy as fuck range with everyone having stendos in California now. I was focused on sighting in and didn't realize he was over there just dumping mags.

Dude left him unsupervised with all his loaded glock mags/drums. Friend appears to be the type of dude who would bogart your doobies, and not puff-pass.

I Iove cocaine too

The fuck is yeet?

I know she's ugly but I also want to cum deep in her pussy and get her pregnant.

zoomer slang for "thrown" or "flew off"

present tense of yote

No

>family friendly
Time used to be, a range trip was considered family friendly. The City of Escondido used to have their annual employee picnic at a range. City provided food, beer, and soda. If you wanted to bring a gun or 3 and punch some paper, that was fine. I got stung by 8 yellowjackets.

I have never been to a formal range either. No family land where one could shoot, sadly. But I live in the Weatern US where you can usually find BLM land to shoot on.
They sell BB guns at your hospital?

>stendos
You dont talk like this irl outside of k, right?

That is indeed a pro tip. You give a fucker a mag they're going to shoot it. Can't tell you how many times I let my friends shoot my AK, hand them a mag and 12 seconds later they ask to shoot it again like that 30 rounds was chump change.

Snowmobile trail signs are mother nature's steel targets

Not quite. It took me a while to get a good translation because it's a term for an entire concept that is not quickly summarized in English. To yeet is to give 100% of your possible efforts into an action, most often one with dubious, risky, or outright detrimental results. It is related to but distinct from the older YOLO. Similar to YOLO, yeet can be shouted as a sort of warcry while you are in the process of yeeting. The text OP used was a good example of yeet, seeing as the firing pin over performed so hard it got rekt.

Frankly, I find yeet interesting because it's an example of a new word for a concept that was previously undefined. That's kind of rare. With most slang it's just using new words to replace old ones or shorten speech, but yeet is something entirely new.

Attached: [Distant E1M1 - At Doom's Gate playing].jpg (1242x1702, 1.76M)

>a whole mag
Are you seriously that one nigger that is passing a loaded gun around on the range like fucking hot potato just to be particular about 5 rounds? Wait for and then complete your entire turn, faggot.

It’s called failure. And you’re doing a good job of it.

NV?

I understand why you're mad and I'd be mad but this is why you've got to be specific about things. Specificity also looks much more proffesional.

Shooting alone sounds good to me

The fuck happened in that pic, user? I'm guessing a flat bed carrying cattle entrails exploded or something?

>he shoots 80$ worth of your ammo
>you snort his cocaine
uhh how about you're both faggots.

It works for vidya games also, its a pretty common term.

This is the equivalent of saying "I've never had Jack in the Box before, all that's around me are expensive steakhouses and top tier burger joints."

"I wish I could eat at Jack in the box."

I get that variety is the spice of life but living in Dallas has seriously given me a burning hatred for all indoor/public outdoor ranges. Fucking no FMJ bullshit, 30 bucks an hour, "hey you on lane 14, slow down, it's one shot a second". Fuck all of it, fuck this state, Rural Arkansas is a direct upgrade to all of metropolitan TX, so I'm leaving as soon as I can.

>commie fin
explains why your friend is an asshole

Instead of being autistic you should have just told him what upset you.

Not him but central Oregon is like the holy grail of BLM land.

I feel your pain friend, going from expanses of blm land in the desert to Florida has left me wanting for a place to shoot. You can shoot on your property here so I've been saving my shekels to buy land and I'll put a manufactured home on it and dig a long trench (100yds) to use as a shooting range, it'll let me save all my lead too!

Y not jut go farther out inside Texas? Surely they have land for sale

>and dig a long trench (100yds) to use as a shooting range
In Florida?

Attached: PHOTO-6-Underwater-combat-diver-Shooting.jpg (659x446, 58K)

at least you got friends right haha

Attached: 1549000818718.jpg (574x430, 28K)

I figure if I line it with concrete and dig drainage to a manufactured pond it'll be fine. I don't know shit about digging holes but if it's concrete it should not let water seep in right?

It will unless you seal it and even then I wouldn’t bank on it to hard maybe try plastic culvert pipe just watch out for water snakes. That’s one of the few reasons I don’t keep a pond

Ehhh thanks user, I'll just dig up enough soil and make a berm.

Much better choice if possible

Attached: CD522EFE-D4FC-4BE6-8983-3F8021FA0AFE.jpg (720x428, 70K)

That’s your issue, you expected to go shooting in a city. I’m from central Texas and I’ve never even been inside an indoor range and the place I go to has full autos for rent

>Go to range with neighbor and old fudd viet nam vet
>He has extensive firearm collection mainly milsurp
>He has erry tool known to man and lets me borrow them so a range trip? why not.
>Get there and the pistol range has been taken over by 5 guys who are work mates
>One has missing arm, two of them have camo and plate carriers.
>wtf?
>3 of them are downrange, the pistol range is 60 ft but they are ten feet from the target mag dumping an AR, a shotgun and something else
>4th guy is rummaging around his car trunk
>5th guy is back at the firing line loading mags and inserting them into the guns while his buddies are downrange
>He repeatedly muzzle sweeps his buddies with a loaded gun
>I was waiting for him to start shooting on the farthest left target, while the guys downrange are shooting on the right side
>Fudd buddy who was SSgt in artillery unit, stands up and has a loud voice
>"hey dipshit, put the weapon down and don't touch it while someone is downrange, are you and idiot"
>its a private club range, with no rangemaster.
>user almost shits his pants and can't put his sig down fast enough
>turns out they were the crew from a lgs that opened about a year ago and closed their doors a few months after this incident.

That's a trap you fool, look at his bulge. "She" has a bigger dik than you do.

>go to range with bro, bring out entire arsenal
>local gunstore is hosting an event, so BBQing, donuts, water, drinks and gun rentals free of charge
>hey this is pretty cool and fun
>do some events like skeet shooting and a small range drill competition outshoot some gucci ARs and do alright with trusting NPAP and win a glock cooking apron
lots of old people and try hards but overall everyone had a blast and I cant wait to go out again.

Attached: One of these protects America and one is an AK.jpg (574x662, 45K)

I got a story
>be me
>got my first ar
>go to indoor range
>get in my shooting bay
>pop off a few rounds
>feels like freedom
>fuckyea.jpeg
>rapid fire a bit
>go to reload magazine
>woman moves in next to me
>start partial mag dump
>hear screaming
>da fuq?
>she had a small gir with her and she’s not having a good time
>feel kinda bad for scaring her with mag dumps
>she packs up and leave
We will try next year sweetie
No more then 3 minutes later
>big boomer moves into next bay
>didn’t see what he had with him
>boomer has a full auto Thompson and sten
>proceeds to do nothing but mag dumping next to me as hot 45 brass rains down upon me
>in my range bag
>on table
> no warning
The range karma paid me back that day

Attached: 600CE632-54FC-436D-95BD-6BF32357ACFB.png (607x582, 150K)

montreal slaughterhouse driver leaving work; looks like there was a collision.

I feel this on a deep, deep level. Who else in the friendsgroup falling apart gang

Attached: backyard range.jpg (1041x1276, 1.15M)

Ejection port cover open.
Fucking frogs.

If i had a fren with a backyard like that itd be hard to get me to leave...

>yeet
>stendos
>handguns

I don’t believe you.

Attached: DFD92561-7365-4885-ACC4-A533A9CA35B7.jpg (386x331, 85K)

You should see the shooting canyon on the other side, we have steel targets everywhere. Unfortunately, my friend group is completely falling apart, and I have few people to share it with nowadays. Between kids, people moving away, people dying, friends fighting, and just general drama, it is all going away slowly.

Attached: aww shucks.png (715x479, 258K)

Stop going to wal mart, I paid 180 for 1k rounds online.

Flatlanders, eh?

Attached: Michigan Pepe.png (600x550, 45K)

Holy fucking boomer

Make new friends. The circle of life goes on

I’ll shoot with you any day friendo. My shooting buddies rebuke me every weekend when I suggest a range trip.

I'd shoot with you any day user

Attached: 39345933.jpg (1080x1920, 805K)

a picture is worth a thousand words. Stay on your side of the mighty mississip and everything will be fine.

>Go to range with friend
>Grab Bushmaster XM-15 I got used for like ~$300
(Pre-freedom group or whatever meme makes bush shit)
>Load up some 20rd mags for that psuedo a-1 look
>Give friend gun
>He's taking shots
>Suddenly weird fucking noise from gun
>Look up from phone
>He's just sitting there kinda stunned
>What's up dude
>"It fired twice"
>Look around
>RO didn't notice
>Know there's no way he could've pulled that sloppy heavy as fuck trigger fast enough to double fire like that
>Keep shooting who cares
>No problems for the rest of the day
Still confused on that one.

Look at the hammer and trigger, does it look like someone did some work to them? Grind them or polish them? Sometimes people try to lighten their trigger and they fuck it up. Try to slowly, slooowly, pull the trigger, and see if it double fires. Sometimes on guns with poor trigger jobs you can make them shoot twice by slowly milking the trigger. Common on Garands.