What is the biggest type of animal you think you could kill with your bare hands, no tools or weapons?

What is the biggest type of animal you think you could kill with your bare hands, no tools or weapons?
Should be possible to choke a dog but not sure about a pig, that neck thick.
>hard mode: a cow

Attached: 1553628593789.jpg (800x600, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BJzJtm7OfdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SfPxzKAvMAQ
youtu.be/umBbQvnShaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pigs can't be killed by hand, the fat is too thick and muscle coats everything else. You might get somewhere by pokeing out it's eyes but you're more likely to lose a finger going for the month. Remember unless it's a dwarf pig or something, pigs are still just hairless boars.

>hard mode: a cow
What the fuck is a cow going to do to me that I can't just put it in a choke hold? Cow sounds like easy game, bro.

might be able to kick one to death

why bare hands? we evolved around using tools, at least use a rock.

a deer for sure. the pure hatred would consume me and raise my power level.

A cow is a much bigger and heavier animal than a human. Across the animal kingdom, it's extremely rare that any one predator can kill a prey item that is larger than it, and that's counting extremely specialized predators like cats -- even big cats. A cow might normally be docile but when the chips are on the table, you'd be hard pressed to kill one with your bare hands purely because of the size discrepancy.

Also, we humans are extremely weak predators from a physiological standpoint. We aren't fast, we're not strong and we're extremely fragile. The only reason we've survived is because we're smarter than everything around us. When you take that away by saying we can't use tools, we're pretty shitty at everything compared to other animals our size.

An Ocean Sunfish, they weigh about 2,200 lbs. It would take a while but they couldn't fight back.

Attached: sunfish.jpg (677x379, 28K)

I could probably get a wolf on land. I think breaking any snake's neck wouldn't be impossible either. A llama might be taken out if you get to the neck in time. Galapagos Tortoise could be picked up and YEET'd into the ground until it died. In the water, you can easily rip out a catfish's gills if you caught it noodling.

No bully mr mola mola

Fucking suburbanites...

If that animal still retains a fear of humanity it is plausible to exhaust it to a point where it is vulnerable which has been a valid hunting technique since the beginning

And then you get kicked to death

My sister snapped a deers neck two weeks ago. Granted her car rendered it unable to run away. But she pulled over and twisted that fuckers head about 360 degrees.

>t.

Attached: gmgadmhk9wwx.jpg (1024x683, 352K)

Yo, lemme get your sister's number famm.

based. you're sister sounds like a keeper. fuck those overgrown rats.

Maybe a grizzly in a one in a million and I die doing it. I'd have to shove my arm up it's ass though and claw out the soft organs and blood vessels.

Idunno probably a moderate size dog

Probably a very large swan or goose.

Wimp

>t. thinks he can knock out a gorilla because he "knows" MMA

Humans are the greatest long distance runners on the planet, no other animal can run for miles without stopping like a human. Running down animals until they collapsed from heat exhaustion is how early humans took down bigger game, and how tribes do it to this day.

a blue whale

fag

Attached: 1555372486505.jpg (1080x831, 113K)

Didn't know that, thanks. If that's true, it's nice to know that we're the best at something other than being smart

Having no tail and being bipedal basically turns us into gyroscopes when we're running, and unlike furred animals who have to exhale body heat through their mouth, we exhale it through our skin and cool down our bodies by sweating. Furred Animals cannot regulate their body temperature while moving. And we have endorphins and nifty chemicals that are released in our brain that numb our bodies and give us a euphoric sense to keep moving.

youtu.be/BJzJtm7OfdQ
its a bit of a meme but explains it quite well

>but not sure about a pig,
like this?

Attached: UKbritscuckscowardsbritish.jpg (765x720, 87K)

I think I could probably choke out a horse...maybe

Blue Whale, just gotta jam myself in its trachea.

I bet I could break its legs or pick it up and drop it off something high. Maybe pick it up by the hind legs and swing it against something hard

confirmed never been around pigs in there entire life

turkey

I don't think you realize how horribly mean a human can get

choking a cow is gonna be hard unless you have trained for it for a long time, got the technique and muscle mass.
t. tried to choke the life out of a moose once

Attached: snibetisnab.jpg (1200x675, 360K)

>best at something other than being smart
Humans are godlike at precision manipulation using their hands.

Cows can fuck you up bro.

Attached: madcow_1000x565.jpg (1000x565, 455K)

>An Ostrich
>If I can catch it

Attached: E7F90A73-8823-4917-9E1D-04C8030AF537.jpg (160x183, 11K)

Also note an Ostrich is the biggest animal one would be able to kill All the cat families and dog familes are smaller then them.
>Maybe you can tip a cow

Maybe by hitting them so hard you break your own bones in the process
Not worth imo

>tried to choke out a moose
You're either lying or posting from beyond the grave.

Attached: 1556836514450.jpg (287x320, 14K)

Also the only predators that humans can kill with hands would be all large cats like lions and tigers and also dogs. The only dog that can't be killed by hand is in the dog family the hyena.

Attached: B317BB50-331A-40FD-827F-94131108633C.jpg (630x608, 71K)

Interesting I never though how huge an advantage being able to pick up a rock and smash something gives you. Takes cows down from extremely hard to not terribly hard.

Attached: 1544532990457.jpg (1600x1915, 577K)

i'd guess it had been shot and was taking forever to die. people have done crazier shit on this site.

Well, nobody says you have to believe me user but here's the short variant.
>neighbor out walking with dog
>releases dog on noise for training
>moose with one leg shot out from some other hunter is chased by dog
>runs circles around clearcut
>be heading back home with sweet chanterels from woods
>neighbor stops us, moose must be put down
>dog is driving moose towards not our property
>drive along road past moose, hop out and try to guide moose towards neighbor now set up with rifle
>moose and dog exhausted and running slow as a result
>moose attemps to run around tree
>leg fucked up so it gets off balance
>being a perfectly reasonable individual i screech like a tard and tackle moose
>end up on top of it while dog tries to rip off the ear of it
>moose exhausted to shit, pretty much accepting fate
>try to choke moose and fail, thing is wheezing like crazy though
>neighbors face when he arrives to me holding moose in chokehold
>mfw adrenaline wears off and i realize what I just did
Hunter ended up shooting it in the head, this wasn't a very big moose but it still had to be lifted up to let me out from under it. Dog is now hunting regularly with neighbor.

Attached: jackblack.png (900x900, 482K)

I think you underestimate the strength of animals. Pound for pound dog muscle is about 3 times as strong as human muscle and wolf muscle 5 times.
This is why adult humans can get their ass kicked by a scrawny teenage chimp.

Not if it fights back you can’t

Jesus how did you manage to be so wrong about everything you said

You glorious bastard.

Attached: 1556664216826.gif (408x397, 59K)

I mean, realistically a human could kill a wolf in the same way they could kill a dog. They have the same weaknesses in anatomy that could be taken advantage of. However, I'm not gonna test that theory.

Personally? I don't want to fight any animal unarmed. Even a deer or whatever could cause some serious damage with a well placed kick or if they gored you. I could probably take a Deer, a large domesticated dog, or a small alligator if I had to, but there's a reason we're the apex predator of earth - we hunt with weapons.

To be fair, he's probably never met one.

Wild pigs will fuck your shit up

A tiger.

Can confirm. Mine used to lick me but that tongue will take off the top few layers of your skin. Feels like sandpaper.

there's literally a sport where all you gotta do is sit on cow

and people die

>Yuppies actually believe this shit
Killing a big dog like a nigbull would be hard enough because you’re not taking into account that they have massive fangs that can penetrate deep into your flesh. Wolfs can easily take down buffalo, they’d have no problem taking down a hambeast like you, user.

That's why chimp didn't make the list. You can't wrestle a chimp off of you. A wolf may be strong, but its legs aren't meant to be twisted in a way a human could manipulate them. Once you get that advantage, use your high power moves like stomping driving your knee into its head, ribs and belly until you kill it. It's only going to work if you manage to keep the wolf off your neck though.

I mean he did just get done bragging about killing a tortoise so we know he's thinking straight.

I've helped work cattle since I was a kid. They're big, powerful, stupid animals that freak the fuck out when they feel threatened and are dangerous to themselves and anything else that has the misfortune of being near them when they lose their shit.

Horses are even worse because they're significantly smarter than cows but still only as intelligent as a 2 year old if the studies are to be believed. A toddler that weighs 1000 lbs and can kill or maim you with a single kick is pretty terrifying if you think about it. They're just smart / curious enough to get themselves in a bad spot but too stupid to not hurt you when you try to help them out of it.

She single?

Attached: unnamed-2-1392x783.jpg (1392x783, 106K)

Lol that cat is so cute I just want to pet him

Non rurals should be gased.

Blue Whale
>suffocate by plugging blowhole with fist

Canadian goose, by strangulation, assuming it doesn't flee.

Cow would be the biggest. Slow moving, easy to tip over, then you just jump on its neck until the cervical is severed. Wouldn't even be fair, they've had aggression bred out of them.

Wolves or wild cats would be the hardest pound for pound. Assuming you even get close enough, if they get out of your hold they're going to tear you up. Domesticated dogs are too easy, they can be tricked into letting you get close. Humans are socialized in that way too.

There's an annoying autistic
Holocaust victim skinny" dude I know who I could easily kill with my bare hands if I really wanted to and I'm not even that big of a guy.

>Go away justice department/FBI this is purely hypothetical

>suffocating a blue whale
hope you can hold your breath for hours

>easy to tip over

ROFL

They're pack hunters for a reason. They've definitely got a strong bite, but unless they land a hit on a critical area, they're going to have to attack until you bleed out. It's safer for them to attack in numbers because the longer the fight goes on, the greater chance of injury. They can't insta-kill without sheer luck like the big cats can. A wolf's normal prey can only run and kick, so the fight is over once it's taken to the ground. The difference is that a man actually has the mechanical advantage by grappling when on the ground. The wolf is still better in attack power (bite) and raw strength, but a man might do enough damage to turn the tables if the fight goes on long enough.

A big catfish would skin your arm and probably kill you in the long run

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 33K)

based

>he doesn't know about scuba diving
Alternatively, screwing up their sonar to beach them would work.

Absolute madlad

No way. Their teeth just feel like sandpaper. I caught a 40lb blue catfish before and it didn't even break the skin. Here's some guys noodling a big ass catfish.
youtube.com/watch?v=SfPxzKAvMAQ

Get out of here. Jow Forums is a cerviphile board.

Attached: 1507565716299.gif (500x400, 270K)

>When she won't stop giving you doe eyes.

Attached: mOnvOJG.png (2271x2380, 298K)

Ask yourself how deep they can dive and if you can handle that pressure change in just a few minutes

>My sister snapped a deers neck
What, is she some kind of nogunz faggot? She should have just pulled her CCW and did the job properly. Your sister sounds kinda gay, bro. Are you sure she’s yours?

I got mauled by a mouse once. I was holding it by the tail while opening the door to fling it into the wild. Little bastard handwalked up his own tail until he could get a tooth on my finger. It almost broke the skin, and left a mark. Mice will fuck you up, man.

Attached: bearisdead.jpg (3283x2462, 572K)

Scuba gear counts as using tools. Bare hands only, Cousteau.

Did you guys see the hiker who killed a mountain lion recently?

youtu.be/umBbQvnShaA

I THINK I could win against a large Great Dane if I absolutely gave it my all. It’s all a matter of intelligence, and knowing where to attack. Worst comes to worst you walk away with crippled hands/wrists and bite wounds.

Bull riding? Quite a bit different than murdering a fucking cow that has been bred to be docile a brainless. You guys are giving animals way too much credit.

I’d rather go against a Great Dane than a wolf certainly.

You can lead a cow off a cliff

We are better than almost every animal at distance running because we are upright and can sweat + hairless. Ostrich's, horses, wolves (in cold climate at least) and a few others can cover 10 plus miles faster than us but we can beat all the rest

I kicked a deer to death after I disabled its rear legs with a head shot from and open sight single shot 22 from 80 yards away

He would pinch his sphincter and break your arm. Unless its a gay bear

Wrong see my post above. There are like 3-6 animals that can beat us

Just punch it over and over again, yelling "mola!" with each blow.

>Hardmode: A cow

Any animal like that, a deer, horse, giraffe, etc with a long neck and pointed head, is easy as fuck. Break the legs, then grab the head and start spinning circles. Frustratingly, you may make it a few revolutions.

False we are the greatest walkers on Earth. We are up there for distance running

They're not THAT great, after all.

1000 pound ultra obese Saudi Arabian

Cows are fucking ruthless when pissed
t. Been around them for a long time

That cat pic...lmao I'm dead...

Imagine being THIS dunning krueger

Attached: 1556027563237.jpg (618x750, 56K)