How would you defeat an Arjun Mark 2?

Attached: arjun-mark-2.jpg (1021x580, 143K)

Install a toilet.

waves of children

Jokes aside, is there any positive quality about this expensive and outdated piece of shit?

Stand still and wait for it to stop working? That’s assuming it’s working to begin with, I guess.

Probably has shit armor, so whatever Russian surplus you have will do the trick

Attached: 6199ec094af5436fb0c1fed35f0b396e.jpg (1280x1024, 236K)

Provoke pajeets into starting it.
Watch as engine or trans grenades itself.

Based Flapjackposter

Yes

It is 100% Make in India with 80% parts bought from other countries.

I think the Arjun 1 was even more 100% Indian. As you can imagine, there’s a reason that there’s an Arjun 2.

With my sidearm.

seal up all the places air could get into or out of the compartment.

with their diets it'd be a gas chamber in no time.

Wait for the crew to find the nearest road and pick them off as they take a tacshit.

You really think they wouldn’t just do it on the floor of the tank, user? Really?

Ambush the crew when they disembark to shit in the street

something something shit in the streets

HAHA EPIC JOKE DUDE WOW

POSTING IN EPIC BREAD HAHA

Seriously, given all we know about that country, what makes you think they wouldn’t go in the tank?

this. also, the joke is retarded when it comes to tanks. western crews also have to leave their tanks to shit, where they go to shit once they leave it doesn't matter.

Do they? I always assumed going in a bag and tossing out was the preferred method when in combat.

Poo on it

Fool, you'd only make it stronger

They were born in it, molded by it.

>his tank doesn't even have a toilet and a small kitchen for making coffee and light snacks

I bet it doesn’t even have a built-in kettle. Further proof that they should’ve stayed with Britain.

You could try cleaning it so it smells of soap. Then wether or not the tank is functional doesn't matter, because the crew won't go near it anyway.

>his tank doesn't have an in-built movie theatre

I hear USMC Abrams have a fucking McDonald’s inside of them, but it’s never open due to budget cuts, and they’re just forced to clean the thing for inspection.

>How would you defeat an Arjun Mark 2?
At this rate they're going, the poos will do all the work for you.

Impoosive better than Abrahams

Wait until it breaks down due to lack of maintenance and incompetent crew.

they were born in the poo
made men by the poo
undone by the poo

Try to go for a mobility kill.

>implying there’s any mobility to kill in the first place

Is the armor plating metal injection molded?

The same way you defeat any tank. You dig up a big hole. Very big, it has to fit a tank in it. You then cover the hole with wood and fake concrete, and you camouflage the terrain, to make it look like the rest of the floor. It should be strong enough for you to walk in it. But when the tank comes, boom. You got a tank in a hole. Then you cement it to the ground, with the crew inside.

tell them all there is a free white woman for them and free benifits and ashylm in the uk

i heared isreal makes most of the tank parts few years back there was something happening isreal wasn't happy with india, isreal stoped making the stuff for them and there was a big talk in the news about how the tank is compramised.

That's what you get for trusting the jew, kids.

What if you're trusting the Jew to be sneaky and underhanded?

Did your edginess server the neurons in your brain or are you just retarded

Well it mightve been armed with the LAHAT but after testing the Indians said no and they DRDO (the same guys who developed the tank) would make their own missile

Should've bought Chinese

Jokes on you, they still do

I thought they had a T-72 shoot it from up close and it didn’t pen.

>how do I defeat an undermanned, underpowered, unmaintained, outdated literal heap of shit T-84 with a body kit

Oh gee damn I don't know how on earth I'm going to do this

I'd be wondering where the sheridan got the extra wheels from

Tell the panda the crew inside didn't buy his cheese...

Its Make in India

So its going to be a morale boost for recruiting and on the field until they fail to start up, start spontanously smoking, explode and just get pierced by butter.

Sure it means Made by Russia, Israel, China, ... but thats unrionically not how Poos brain function.

c wire in the treads
have it do sharp pivots in gravel
leave it in the motor pool for a week unsupervised
t. dude that works in an armored unit

fpbp

Attached: 1550644995656.jpg (383x355, 31K)

>overweight
>underpowered
>absurdly low power/weight ratio
>absurdly low speed
>needs septic tanks to reach normal range
>those weld jobs
Thats assuming its does its specs justice.

Attached: Arjun_MK_II_main_battle_tank_DRDO_India_Indian_army_defense_industry_military_technology_details_001 (640x427, 39K)

If you need something that can resist heavy machine gun fire and reliably bust 40 year old bunkers in the contested regions of Kashmir, this might be able to get the job done. Until the pakis deploy anything resembling a modern ATGM that is, and I count a surplus WWII Panzerfaust with the sights flipped up as a guided anti tank missile in this case.

Don't forget a RIFLED gun with Penetration-Cum Blast ammunition

Be fair to the Sheridan, it was an air-mobile, amphibious ATGM launcher that got pulled from the it's intended battlefield of the Rheinland and pushed into service in Vietnam for lack of a better alternative. The Indians had four fucking decades to figure our a proper MBT for one and only one environment, and they managed to squeeze out this watery shit of a vehicle on to the battle streets of Bangalangadongishaporabadumbai

Knowing how poos operate they probably just hit it with HE to trick the public and show off how good it is.

Looks like a Leo2A4 with Russian ERA

it's not ugly, aside from the paintjob. About on par for a modern MBT by pure looks.