Is it in a good condition?

Is it in a good condition?

Attached: IMG_20190506_105707.jpg (3968x2976, 2.09M)

did you found it in your grand-pa shed ?

Yo, where is trigger?

if youre a very optimistic person then yes

If the bolt is okay you can easily rebuilt it.
Just look for Professor Parabellums Sten Gun plans.

My father showed it to me

It misses a few unimportant things that must be easy to find, I have the trigger and most of the internal parts

Attached: IMG_20190506_113617.jpg (3968x2976, 1.67M)

I would use 'dreadful' and 'dire', but I didn't mean to cheer you up.

yuropoor I presume ?
French or german ?

But yes my grandfather had it since the end of the WW2 I think, I'll ask him how he found it
My father is going to take it to an armorer to get it cleaned and painted and find the few parts it misses, maybe change the recoil spring as well

Attached: IMG_20190506_113511.jpg (3968x2976, 1.92M)

Greek

I'm sorry

I'm pretty sure the armorer will tell you to fuck off, this gun is probably illegal

It's a friend of his so
And there's a bunch of such guns here

How's your gun rights?
Why all road signs at Olympus is covered in bullet (9 mm and 12 ga) holes?

Pretty cool find user. Keep it in the family and give it to your son

They're shitty and only a few thousands people have firearms license but you can easily own a shotgun for hunting
I guess it's a custom or something, I've heard that this happens in Crete where there hundreds of thousands of WW2 weapons, not in the region where Olympus is

then it's based
M great grand father had a sten too but when my dad found it after his death it was such a rusty piece of shit that he threw it away unfortunatly
t.west yuro

OP I have built a few stens, and idk if you know this:
>that is open bolt, so it's full auto
Do not take that to a gunsmith because if it's illegal, you may get fucked by the greek version of the ATF. If you need parts, hit up sten parts. Don't become a statistic/be retarded

Illegal op.
If you want to preserve it as is, just oil everything.
If you want to make it look like new, high grit sandpaper, oil, and a new finish.
Google disassembly, clean each part.

If it's illegal, keep it secret and contained, however if you want to restore it, depending on laws, you could see if you can convert it to semi auto if possible, if not you could also do something like strip the receiver, or some other shit
Hopefully not something permanent

Get it in working condition, scrounge up some 9mm and don't tell anyone about it. Sten magazines and parts are still very easy to source. It'll come in handy when you have to fight off hordes of invaders.

STENs are notorious for firing when they should not, especially when dropped, be very careful when there is a loaded mag in the gun

Uh thread hijack. I see atlantic sells uzis with welded folding stocks. If someone wanted to make an SBR could the dremel the weld?

>this gun is probably illegal
No guns are illegal user, just undocumented

Kek

Attached: 1557134617825.jpg (720x576, 85K)