Which military unit do you have nothing but praises for?

Which military unit do you have nothing but praises for?

and which military unit do hate?

Attached: D4fN24IUYAAJdgm.jpg large.jpg (1000x618, 47K)

>praising any military in the current year

do it motherfucker

Attached: +_bbbbe8ef22e8e5106a588eeb7d5637cd.jpg (960x886, 183K)

>hate
All US Army Air Defense. JUST

fuck bootlickers

>Jow Forums
>complaining about militaries

My HATRED for the army grows everyday I’m in this shit organization

>neverserves disparaging the military to assuage their shame for not having the balls to enlist despite using trickle down military hardware, military-derived tactics, and espousing military ideals
Did I miss anything?

>it takes balls to enlist
It’s peace time retard, and I like my job and the money I make and the fact my girlfriend isn’t being railed out by every other dude she meets. Hero worship in this country of cops and milfags is out of control. I’m voting for whoever’s most likely to gut the VA.

>respect me wahhhhh!!!
lol go protect my oil pipeline faggot

The SS.

And when it isn't, you'll conveniently forget that you ever took this position and fall back to another one. I'd like to point out that implying you'd enlist in wartime by saying "it's peacetime" and then spewing garbage about hero worship and dismantling the VA aren't logically congruent. What that says to me is that you're just looking for excuses. You're angry about the whole thing because it makes you feel inadequate having not been tested on the things you pretend you're capable of.

By the way, nobody cares about your hero worship bullshit. We don't do it for you.

The Army Security Agency.
In God we trust, all others we monitor.

>It's peacetime retard
It's never peace time. My old unit is in Astan rn and it's not SF or anything.

Don’t you have some heroin to protect?

>lolololol you have weapons that means you have to love the military
No

Which one would that be?

I’m not that user. I might be assuming this but do you believe people don’t join the military because they’re pussies or just the people that talk shit are that way?

>praise
Task Force Faith.
>hate
Not even a unit, but Oliver P. Smith can go suck a ship full of demon dicks.

Attached: 1st_Cavalry_Division_arrives_in_Korea.jpg (3654x2855, 1.48M)

Rangers
Navy seals

Praise
Marsoc;green berets,vietnam era psyops
Sappers/combat engineers

Hate:
The entirety of the us airforce fuck those faggots

Attached: 1556631206877.jpg (622x775, 65K)

Crayon Eater here. Please feel free to talk shit about the military. We all hate it.

Guys who don’t join the military are either in two groups. Ones that never thought about it and always had dreams of doing something else and guys that make an excuse for not joining. The second group of guys were either medically unable or guys who were to big of pussies to do it. The the guys who were pussies are easy to spot. They make excuses like “I could’ve done it if I wanted to but (fill in blank)”, “my mom/girlfriend didn’t want me to” or my favorite “I would've punched the di”.
Most guys never thought about the military so I don’t judge them, but it’s the guys that always somehow get in a convo about joining and tell you why they couldn’t join. Those guys are the pussies.

Respect: EOD, they are crazy fuckers for the most part but good
Hate: MPs, they are asshats

USAF CCT's

Attached: f20e63f984153926376673788a735ab0.jpg (399x601, 40K)

This, fuck 35th Brigade especially

>implying there's any shame in not getting suckered into fighting for (((them))).
>using something amounts to approving of the means by which it happened to be developed.
>Did I miss anything?
How about the fact that U.S. global military dominance is the lynchpin of the petrodollar, which is how (((they))) keep stripping our rights, stealing our money, and paying niggers to breed? Here's a hint: if (((Hollywood))) keeps making movies about how much you should love our troops, it's not for love of country; it's serving (((somebody's))) purposes.

Is that love or hate?

>respect
75th
>hate
1ID, if you've been there you know why

love, yes im a chair force fag

Hah, 1st 2nd and 4th brigades, maybe.

4th brigade?
Are we talking about the same division here?

Not the guy you're replying too, but as of a few years ago, pretty much all Divisions had a 4th brigade, it wasn't till a few years ago they started getting rid of them.

Guess I'm too much of a zoomer to have been around for that.