Why is the Canadian chief of defence staff so tiny

Why is the Canadian chief of defence staff so tiny

Attached: Jonathan Vance.png (1283x857, 1.33M)

Why Indeed OP. Why is the Canadian minister of defence staff is freaking Muslim scum instead of white God-fearing Christian Canadian? He doesn't belong there.

Attached: xYLAzah_d.jpg (620x349, 22K)

Sikh, actually, assuming it wasn’t bait. Their culture has a pretty strong warrior ethos. Lots of focus on the value of fighting for your country, no matter which country it is.

because we're not savages anymore. we're not the japanese people, who suddenly realize their godly emperor isn't really that godly when they see him standing next to and being overshadowed by the much taller mcarthur.

we have realized that stuff like size, gender, sexuality etc have nothing to do with your ability to succesfully hold an office like that. you are welcome to join us user.

imagine being so fucking imbecile to think someone wearing a turban is a muslim

Cringe

*had
And that's irrelevant to our minister, seeing as the guy is an awful diversity hire with a fishy military record. He pretty much only exists because the Trudeau government replaced everyone with a demographically balanced cabinet. Yes, it is fucked.

So ignorant. Sikhs fight for their culture and people, not their country. Sikhs assassinated Indiria Ghandi because she happened to BTFO some of their people

Fair enough, I don’t know enough about Canadian politics to have an opinion. Are y’all still planning on replacing your F-18s with the worn-out Aussie ones?

a lot of brown people and queer lovers in this thread

Some of the toughest, meanest bastards I've ever known were short. I'm not a super tall guy but my company first sergeant reached about to my shoulder and he was one of the most genuinely fearless, badass people I've ever come in contact with.

Probably the same reason the Russian President is a midge

This sounds like Pajeet propaganda, but I don’t really care enough about any of the people involved to find out.

>allow physically and mentally deficient people to serve

>quality of personnel goes down

Its not rocket science. We're not Choosey to be mean, we're choosey because otherwise you have a shit unit who's going to get good people killed

Everything in our government is a plan, and nothing ever actually gets done until someone needs a promotion or demotion. Right now our budget is a mess and we're probably just going to ignore our military like we have since the 80s.

Naturally, you're one of the "good people" and all of the fags and kikes aren't. Would it blow your mind if a person you respected turned out to be gay? Because I fucking guarantee you that if you've spent long enough in the military, you've known more than one person like this but never realized it.

Shit. What happens when the Arctic becomes navigable year-round and Canada needs to have an actual navy? Higher taxes?

This. Roy Benavidez was a manlet for example.

The US will have to take care of it. You'll have anarchy if you propose higher taxes for anything that doesn't come under social security.

This is why we want to just annex you guys and get it over with already. Maybe we can finally get Greenland from the Danes while we’re at it.

i wasn't talking about that, i was talking about jobs in the mod

>not realizing that short is top tier operational logistics

>less caloric requirement
>smaller target
>able to hide in enemies' boots and ambush them

I never mentioned fags once, don't put words in my mouth

>less caloric requirement
what the fuck does that have to do with anything, you're still getting served the same meals. it's not like fatties get different MREs

>giving democrats millions of new voters

No

I see what you did there and approve

Yeah, but us tall Chads can steal food from the manlets without having to worry about them starving to death.

Also this. We give the machine guns to the short guys. The guns are the highest priority after the PSG and forward observer and short guys are smaller silhouettes.

Just don't let them vote.

Unlike Puerto Rico, Canada has enough money and resources to demand a seat at the table if they were annexed by the US. It's a bad idea trough and through

the whole reason sikhs came about was to defend the land against muslims cos they did too much shit to them.

the whole realigion is based on fighting opression they are suppose to be on the side of the losing side to protect the weak and fight on. Most of there saints are worriors

Just make them a semi-autonomous territory that gets no voting rights at the federal level in exchange for little federal meddling in their internal affairs.

Gib 2nd Amendment, I don't care if you throw the government in jail and replace them with puppets. This place has been infiltrated by chicom mindslaves, we are languishing under marxism. Plz help

Canadians like short dick things. Like true-dat.
Hence the short dick general, and the short dick bayonets. What are they going to stick with those tiny things? A frog?

Manlets tend to be very aggressive and assertive due to their height insecurities.