How long can the current Afghanistan goverment last before being take over by the Taliban once the US leaves

How long can the current Afghanistan goverment last before being take over by the Taliban once the US leaves

Attached: 1555206752223.jpg (578x721, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/47861774/the-us-taliban-peace-talks-what-you-need-to-know
thenews.com.pk/print/182352-Kabul-sought-Pakistan-Afghanistan-merger-in-1954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying the US will ever leave that shithole

who the fuck even cares anymore? protip, its not me because we should have left in the obonga era.

From 2 weeks to 2 month.

This.
Let whatever self-destructive cunts they want run them right into the fucking ground as many times as it takes

Attached: The Freeman.jpg (640x478, 50K)

one solution I heard as a way to deter a Taliban takeover was for a State Merger with Pakistan

It looks like we might just be handing it back to the Taliban after all

bbc.com/news/av/47861774/the-us-taliban-peace-talks-what-you-need-to-know

Attached: outO2z7.jpg (500x371, 22K)

What does Pakistan get out of it? They already have a mini Afghanistan that's such an extremist shithole that they've completely given up on trying to integrate it.

would bleach

Thats one of the main problems,as far as back 1954 Pashtun nationalists wanted Pakistan to join with Afghanistan believing they would out breed the other races and become the majority
thenews.com.pk/print/182352-Kabul-sought-Pakistan-Afghanistan-merger-in-1954

They'll take it over while we're still there

2 weeks

Attached: 1552540826633.jpg (640x853, 63K)

-2 days

>when Conservative media keeps telling me ISIS has been all but defeated

The Northern Alliance took Kabul with assistance from SF and ST. The could probably hold it indefinitely. The problem isn't holding Afghanistan, the problem is that we never took the Southern half of the country and the "government" there doesn't give a shit about what's essentially a giant lawless portion of it still run by Taliban.

I give it a generous rating at 3 minutes.

Soviet backed government in comparison could be described as strong. That's how bad it is.

Off topic but fuck I want to colonize her.

We should have just given 60 days to evacuate the mountains and then turn them into nuclear wastelands.
>no terrorist hidey holes
>cake walk military invasion for first world military
>no nigger tactics to fallback on

It would be wise to keep with the precedent of not nuking things over petty conflicts

Well it's the Taliban they can't beat in Afghanistan, not the ISIS.
Taliban =/= ISIS you know that?

Who cares? They would be better off under Taliban control anyway.

>nigger picture
I see the globohomo shills from Jow Forums have moved into Jow Forums
This really is cuckchan

The real problem would be if they start harbouring terrorists or exporting terror. That's the whole reason the old government was toppled in the first place.
Opium production was at an all time low when the Taliban were in control.
On top of that there's the human rights issues. Call me an SJW if you want but the UN won't allow Afghanistan to revert back to what it was, nor will the rest of the international community

>would be
That's a funny way to spell once they, user.

WHO THE FUCK CARES?! If the durkas start durking drop a few hundred tons of high explosives on their sandcastles as a warning and tell them to fuck off.

Yes it certainly is.
The people who run countries and make the real decisions in the world, they tend to care about these things.
Oh yeah, and bombing them to hell has worked so well in the past 18 years. If it did there wouldn't be any damn conflict.

imagine being this gay

>the UN won't allow Afghanistan to revert back to what it was
How many divisions does the UN have?

>nor will the rest of the international community
The 'international comm unity' does not exist. It's like faggot marriage or manmade global warming or white privilege. It's an ideological hologram conjured up by lefties. It has no material existence.

There is no there, there.

Russia is going to take it. We did most of the work for them already.

I don't know, seeing as how we have never gained a foothold anywhere in the country for the almost twenty years we've been there. Along with instituting a government that not only is incredibly corrupt, but only really gives a shit about the parts of Afghanistan that are "modern" such as the big cities while straight up disenfranchising everyone else while also being a government set up in our own image that has no basis in the cultural norms and customs of Afghanistan.....I guess its just too hard to answer

>Rare earth elements
I have news for you user: We aren’t leaving.

0, since Afghanis are notorious turncoats. That's why the "le never lost a single war!!!" meme exists.

>t. Butthurt East India Company soldier

Attached: w465476.jpg (960x640, 47K)

do surplus ammo boxes safely store farts produced by slim fit nigresses?

The war would've been over for a while if the ROE were a lot more lax

Hours

>US leaves
>Government collapses so fast it scares Saigon
>China immediately claims Wakhan Corridor
>Iran installs friendly regime.
Near 20 years of work would be completely erased in about 6 months-1 year. Besides, the only reason the US is even in Afghanistan anymore is to keep and eye on the chinks and if you believe otherwise you’re an idiot. We raped all the oil from Iraq. There is no threat from Iran either. They’re just backup for when we run out of Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, and Syria’s oil.

45 seconds

>hey’re just backup for when we run out of Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, and Syria’s oil.
You know the US is a oil exporter now right? It's not the 70s anymore boomer.

I have seen a few pictures of her on /a/ posts regarding topics on brown /a/ women. Glad to know your the same user.

>How many divisions does the UN have?
Ok, Joe.

>bomb them to hell for 18 years
>wonder why they make terrorists
Hmmmm.....
You people deserve all of the radical Islamists you get.

Afghanistan is not an organic country and will never be one, until the tribesmen gets over their feuds.

It'll probably fall in a matter of days. Not even trolling.

Couple of months, being really generous. Couple of weeks, being realistic.

Straight up 0 force projection, barely stable on their own merits and any guerrilla force would bleed them like a fat pig on a bed of nails.
Even if it was a time of peace, I wouldn't give those retards particularly long.

>Straight up 0 force projection, barely stable on their own merits and any guerrilla force would bleed them like a fat pig on a bed of nails.
You're missing the most obvious factor: little to no support by the Afghans themselves.

When will Americans understand that not everyone wants to live like a liberal democrat?

Sure sure. Ft. Knox is full of gold too

It's true though. US shale is huge right now

>soles.

I want to be rich to colonize a harem

We are such a big exporter because our oil industry is privately owned, meaning businesses need to sell far more than government-owned companies do to stay afloat

Attached: 8BqcJZeGHyTU807xOOVBX-guWwgZDzSZzZYLOz69lQk.jpg (640x800, 104K)

it's idiots like you that let islam survive

islam has been killing infidels for 1400 years and won't stop until all of those sand monkeys are with their homo god allah and planet earth is cleansed of all korans all mosques all islam

However long Israel decides it should last. They pull all the strings out there.

This is now an African Queen thread

Attached: large.jpg (500x607, 57K)

The problem is Pashtuns. And the problem will always be Pashtuns. Thats why the Paki ISI helped form the Taliban back in the day. And its why they still help them now.

It's also going to buttfuck you for years to come, fracking is not as environmentally friendly as the big oil wants you to think.

>moving goal posts this far, spewing bull shit
Yep, you haven't got a fucking clue what you're talking about

Global warming has already put the human race past the brink of exinction. In the next 50 years resource wars will become commonplace and after that the gradual collapse of the world's ecosystems will drive us into the grave. Any survivors will evolve into unrecognizable forms devoid of intelligence as our once plentiful food sources wither to nothing and the surviving species begin to compete against each other in a savage apocalyptic wasteland. It literally doesn't matter what we do anymore.

It doesn't really matter anymore desu. The Taliban have more in common with Mexican drug cartels now that ISIS exists. The New Caliphate faggots have been sucking up all the religious extremists which leaves Al Qaeda proper little more than drug pushers and arms dealers.

You mean African warbride thread

Doesn't matter, had sex.

If the extreme environmentalists are right, and global warming is going to fuck the planet, it's critical to milk as many resources as we can now so the US and Canada (especially their rural, northern interior regions) will be ready to go when the coasts and global south get fucked.

this is now an STD thread

Unironically this

post your guns or fuck off, virgin

You're a turd.

give one good reason not to just leave the middle east.

I agree, it’s not our business

The point of the whole thing was, we got what we needed out of sandland. There’s no reason we shouldn’t leave it to rot here sometime soon. We were able to milk out some more false nationalism and flag waving, and the kikes got their wallets lined. Iran is next in line as far as dominos go. Iraq is a non existent threat, Syria is such a cluster fuck they aren’t able to do anything inside their own borders, let alone outside. Afghanistan is status quo of warlords and people who don’t even know what Afghanistan is. The kikes neutered Jordan and Egypt and are steamrolling Palestine as we speak. Pakistan only cares about mandatory bathroom education. Saudi Arabia only cares about money. If I was Iranian, I’d be stockpiling water, food, and gas masks right about now

We wuz kweens

This US took the control of opium fields in Afghanistan

-3 days. We will still be flying out of the country.

Attached: Features.jpg (1800x3960, 1.12M)

take sierra leons facial features and south sudans skin shade and boom, I instantly ruin my underpants

Why not just split it off, let the Taliban have the Pashtun part, and support the Northern Alliance's descendants in running the (relatively ok) part of Afghanistan, in a kind of North Korea / South Korea scenario?