Omnivore Holster trigger exposed

My Canik when secured in the Blackhawk omnivore still has the trigger exposed slightly. Any Creative ideas on how to cover that bit of opening? I bought the omnivore specifically for this gun so I’m open to modifying it in a way that works but I’m not a crafty type. Could I either super glue or screw and extra half inch of plastic to the holster, or possibly heat and stretch that bit of plastic? I’m guessing that’s not a good idea but ? Appreciate any thoughts

Attached: A2927998-B568-4EE7-BF80-C18A398161C3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

Damn. How high does that thing ride on your belt?

Buy an actual holster dude. $40 - $50 for a cheap kydex holster

return that garbage and tell blackcawk their design sucks balls

You're not going to get many replies on how to fix it. You could reheat and do a hack job that will be fragile as hell.

Life ia too short to put up with a shitty holster.

This. You can get a leather holster for half the price of that thing that actually works.

Aren't there different inserts that are smaller or larger than each other that come with those omnivores that are specifically for longer guns or whatever

>roach pistol
>shitty holster
OP is straight living it up

user, put the kydex in a 400F oven for about 10 minutes. Jam the pistol in the holster and wiggle it gently. Let it cool off with the pistol in the holster.
You're welcome.

It did come with this piece however there are no instructions on its use.. I can kind of secure it here and it blocks the trigger but does make it nearly impossible to draw

Attached: D0779092-F98F-4F42-AB90-FF13DAA90C17.jpg (4032x3024, 1.76M)

No, just return it or take the loss. Don't risk life and limb carrying in a shitty holster.

>leather holster
fuck off, this isn't 1892

Dude, move the actual plastic bit on the rail further back. I can kinda fit a 6" 1911.

Dude, do NOT cheap out on your carry holster. I'm a poorfag as well, but my $35 Concealment express holster works like a damn charm at keeping my round-chambered striker fired handgun safe.

Disregard, you're using a fucking streamlight Omnivore. Return it, it dosen't really work with your gun.

This, but instead of 10 minutes I would say that 450 at about 30-40 minutes with the gun in it should do the trick.

dude. Move the picatinny attachment to a rail segment further back. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.

It will not move back any further.. but maybe I’ll try the non-light baring version and see if it works properly

If you reall want to modify it til it works I suggest you melt it down and turn it into a buttplug.

Heres a few holster companies for you to look at while you contemplate your other poor life choices

>anr designs
>black rhino concealment
>Jm custom kydex
>squared away customs
>tier one concealment

safariland is superior and possibly cheaper

Attached: 1553263919756.png (600x599, 274K)

There are different inserts, but they only adjust for guns with different heights from the light to the top of the slide, not different lengths. The light locks into one fixed location, and the only way to move the gun up and down is to adjust where the light is mounted on the rail. OP is out of room to move the light backwards on the rail, so he's SOL.

They absolutely come with instructions, but since you apparently mistook them for a crayon sandwich and ate them:
That piece snaps into the bottom of the holster if you're using the light-only TLR-1 (as you are); you leave it out to allow space for the laser if you're using a TLR-2. It just helps funnel the gun into the locking position, and won't affect your problem where your gun is too shallow

Anyway, apparently your shitblaster has a mile-long trigger-guard, which pushes the light out front, and there's just no way to make it work with that holster. You might gain a quarter-inch at most with a different recoil lug in the light, but not enough to fix the problem. Get a different gun or a different holster, maybe even both..

A lot of people shitting on the omnivore here, and I get it -- it's really kinda trash, and I don't guess I'd wear one if I carried OWB out of concerns for some foreign object locking up the mechanical latch. But they're actually pretty neat solution in places where they're shielded from debris, and thickness isn't a concern; e.g. I have one mounted to an inside coat pocket, and it's a really comfy way to carry any of my full-size pistols when working outdoors in fall through spring; you can access it from any position, whereas a gun on the belt can be hard to access when seated on a tractor or such. And unlike a shoulder holster, it's not an extra step to put on or take off.

Blackhawk is trash /thread

I looked through the book a few times before eating it and there really wasn’t anything detailing it. Went to my lgs and got the non light version after they let me try it. Works great