FN F2000

Thoughts?

Attached: 1920px-FN_F2000S.jpg (1919x976, 280K)

i want one with a laminate stock

Pretty cool, pity they discontinued it

I would love to have one but $2,600 is outside of what I can afford. In about a year I should be making some good money and can think about getting one.

It's a really well-handling brick

butt-ugly but futuristic, which is kinda cool

what's up with this area? anything inside? why not just cut it? would look cooler

Attached: 1557148071350.jpg (1919x976, 412K)

It looks way heavier than it probably is.

>they discontinued it
They didn't. Just won't export to America anymore. Too much ATF bullshit for what they make in sales.

Attached: 20180323_095423.jpg (3090x1873, 3.9M)

>all that plastic
why not just get rid of 75% of that plastic and have it produced cheaper and more aesthetic

because the plastic keeps it nice and sealed. also the f2000 is one of the most iconic assault rifles in the world what are you talking about aesthetics

Because the current form is the most comfortable rifle I have ever shot and fits the body very well. And its not like it's expensive.

see what's under that part that needs to be sealed?

and, i don't really like it's aesthetics. it's probably still very light, but it just looks bulky.

and it's iconic status comes from the futuristic design, like a more developed g11. aesthetically. not from it's widespread use and service

sam fishers gun

why did they give spy whoes only indoors mostly a big blocky gun, and the worst thing is he only carries 1 magazine at most

Attached: Sam_SC-20K.jpg (460x456, 15K)

>and it's iconic status comes from the futuristic design

no shit. you were talking about improving its aesthetics when its famous entirely because of its looks.

yeah but not because it looks that good, because it's filling a certain niche. The niche of futuristic looking steampunk weapons. A gun that actually does both, fill that niche and look great, is the P90.

>plastic gun
>steampunk

Did you just shoot it at a range or was it your service rifle? What kind of service? It just looks so fucking bulky

Attached: 1280px-Pakistani_F2000.jpg (1280x850, 172K)

toilet bowl gun

i just watched Ian taking it apart and the whole lower back part is hollow. why not just fucking cut that part

probably makes it more durable.

Because nothing about Sam Fisher is practical or realistic, it's about being cool. Sam was just the western answer to Snake.

yeah i mean a suppressed fiveseven? might as well just use an unsuppresed .22 at that point, especially considering all you did with the thing was shoot out lights

May as well have had a slingshot for that purpose lul

Some competition stuff, nothing major. It's really not bulky, though slings that work well are limited.

I handled it and the p90 as airsoft, and I have to say they are both very comfortable to hold.
Ofc I don't know about the trigger since it wasn't the real thing, but as long as it's not too bad I don't see many downsides.
Long barrel, short gun. You could argue slightly slower reloads, but you are not supposed to reload out of cover anyways.

lol i had a G&G f2000 and while it was comfortable to hold i noticed the most comfortable way to hold it was to practically c-clamp the front of the stock where it meets the barrel, which im sure wouldn't be very comfortable on the real thing.

that area is meant for your cleaning kit, a 9V battery for optics and the EGLM computer module/electro-optical sight. it isn't present on the FS2000, and it's an additional cost on the F2000 that few people got.

here's a pic. the magnified scope is replaced by an Noptel optic that has a trajectory computer linked to a laser rangefinder. the thing is powered by a 9V battery in the hollow space at the back of the rifle stock.

Attached: FN2-06.jpg (550x263, 31K)