So you can soon buy full auto guns in Missouri?

So you can soon buy full auto guns in Missouri?
blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2019/04/missouri-committee-passes-bill-to-take-on-federal-gun-control-past-present-and-future/
>SB367 includes a detailed definition of actions that qualify as “infringement,” including, but not limited to:

>taxes and fees on firearms, firearm accessories or ammunition that would have a chilling effect on firearms ownership;
>registration and tracking schemes applied to firearms, firearm accessories or ammunition that would have a chilling effect;
>any act forbidding the possession, ownership, or use or transfer of a firearm, firearm accessory, or ammunition by law-abiding citizens;
>any act ordering the confiscation of firearms, firearm accessories, or ammunition from law-abiding citizens.

>This would include the National Firearms Act of 1934, the Gun Control Act of 1968 and more, such as Pres. Trump’s new bump-stock ban.

Attached: sb.jpg (1156x714, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ammoland.com/2019/05/arkansas-passes-significant-nfa-gun-law-reforms-in-2019/
nbcdfw.com/investigations/North-Texas-Stores-Raided-CBD-Products-Seized-507386561.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3kEpZWGgJks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know what the hell is going on in Missouri, but I like it.

mizzzouuuuuuuu

Are there tech jobs in Missouri?

If not I'm going to need to get off my ass and start one in Missouri.

>The bill also includes provisions that would apply to federal agents who knowingly enforce or attempt to enforce any of the infringing acts identified in the law, or who give material aid and support to such enforcement efforts.

>Under the proposed law, they would “be permanently ineligible to serve as a law enforcement officer or to supervise law enforcement officers for the state or any political subdivision of the state.” This would also apply to state or local law enforcement agents working with federal task forces or deputized by federal agencies.

Sounds good on paper but it probably won’t help in federal court.

Who needs the NRA when you have the state of Missouri?

Lol I can imagine how this all started

>Mizzou State Gov’t: Betcha I can shit on the Fed
>Missourans: Oh yea? Show me
>Mizzou State Gov’t:

>tech jobs in Missouri
Remote worker in tech, I can work from anywhere with intrawebs, ftw.

Could set the precedent for other states, enough states do the same and you’ve got honest to God civil disobedience going on

Any word on when this goes to the governor?

St. Louis, Springfield, Columbia,...
Basically any decent sized town or city

Fuck, this makes me want to move up to missouri from arkansas, but my job basically requires me to live in/near a small+ city and there's no small+ city in missouri I would want to live in.

At least arkansas is slowly making some reforms. ammoland.com/2019/05/arkansas-passes-significant-nfa-gun-law-reforms-in-2019/

Idk how the federal government can or will when respond. If they enforce the NFA how will they justify not forcing sanctuary cities and states where pot is legal into compliance with federal law.

Attached: 1556990562630.jpg (719x532, 54K)

How could this be happening if there were techkikes living there?
Everyone I know who has moved to MO recently is old couples who couldn't remain in their home states because of progressive utopian policies attacking their (meager) retirement.
Except for my boy T, the ex Cargill hog castrator turned Neo-Nazi bike repairman. He got extradited back there.

As long as you're on the south side of Springfield it's not bad

>precedent other states
>Marijuana laws and not enforcing immigration laws
Liberals been doing it for years. Took the pro-gun fuckers long enough to realize they could do the same shit with a page from the leftist play book.

If this stands, I'm seriously gonna move to Missouri

It’s a fuckin double whammy, conservatives MUST capitalize on this, I mean everyday conservative citizens, I know RINOs won’t do shit

Better late than never

When do we kill Lawrence again?

A large portion of Kansans are coming with you for the party.

Has this bill actually passed yet? I can't make heads or tails of the bill status webpage.

Would this apply to destructive devices ?

Raise the black flag!!

>Are there tech jobs in Missouri?
Fuck tons of them. It's a major hub for basically all the US ISPs, tons of data centers, plenty of but businesses needing IT. I work here but live in Illinois, just signed on a house in Missouri though.

Can't wait to garage build all the NFA goodies I can dream of. Can anyone say F/A CZ 75 with magazine foregrip?

It specifically being St Louis. West end is nice, bit pricey but nice nonetheless.

CoMofag here. There’s a lot of stem jobs.

If it works we get mgs based on state. If it doesn't then the sanctuary city argument is null and void. Either way we win

First gallant Missouri nobly made the stand...

Attached: confederate-fort-sumpter-painting-full.jpg (1411x1009, 714K)

Some Kansas residents are going through that now. Feds arrested them and the states ag did nothing. Goa is helping them at least.

>tfw live in the NJ/NYC area
Can you guys start another civil war and actually win this time?

Tell that to the states who legalized weed.

>So you can soon buy full auto guns in Missouri?
States don't issue FFLs or SOTs, so don't expect to get one from your normal gun stores. You may find some gunsmith willing to build you one, but just be prepared for both you and he to be charged with a felony in a federal court.

It's not gonna stand.
>But wetbacks and weed!
Doesn't matter, the courts aren't gonna be consistent. They don't have to be.

Dispensaries still get raided on the regular and lose all their inventory and cash on hand. Fuck man, a CBD oil place got hit in Texas, no charges, but the cops took all the cash out of the registry and clients wallets under civil forfeiture laws, and now everyone present has to prove in a court they were not their to buy a prohibited substance to get their money back.

I dislike pot but that's some Grade A horseshit.

I lived in the West end and I'd agree, especially when there's places not far from it like tower Grove/the grove and the hill (based Italians) which has nicer and more affordable housing.

Bet your doggo on that?

The south will rise again

Wanna take bets on how long until the next major shooting in the U.S. is now?
I'm betting somewhere around the 15th.

Attached: 1551158535414.png (1280x677, 486K)

Same thing happened here in Kansas in 2013
Alaska has it aswell, along with other states too

If this works, it might motivate other pro-gun politicians to make a move.
Idk how the fuck you're doing this Missouri, but thank god you're doing it.

it's finals time for US colleges

very stressful time for college kids, hmmm, be a shame if one of them cracked under the pressure while doped up on SSRIs

really makes you think

Attached: 1552904668924.png (396x408, 200K)

The same cops that will raid a persons house, kill their dog, and flash bang their kids over a potted plant will kill you for your guns when they get the order, because muh penions and muh law and order. Remember that.

>Some poor kids paid $1700 a piece for that professor to dope them up on typical talmudic treachery

It's a state with one of the worst living standards in the continental US, which is why they named it Misery. They need guns because the whole state is a bad away away from everyone going Falling Down on each other.

>that would have a chilling effect;

>Pass law restricting magazines
>Future dems: "This isn't "chilling", it's just common sense"
This wording will be the bill's downfall.

legalfags will twist any words they can to get their way, doesn't matter how you word it
>1780s
>"we need to write down that the right of the people to keep and bear arms is an inalienable right"
>"how can we clearly state this is inalienable?"
>shall not be infringed
200 years later, here we are with "common sense" regulations

Lol you're right. You should just stay in good states like NY or Cali.

You're absolute right. Do us a favor and help spread the truth so people stop moving here

>If you don't love us you must be the boogeyman.

>The same cops that will raid a persons house, kill their dog, and flash bang their kids over a potted plant will kill you for your guns when they get the order
Although when the house is a based Missori compound with MG nests and claymores around the perimeter...
At least they stood a chance.

Attached: upgrades.jpg (222x227, 15K)

Simple solution that we should have tried a long time ago: Write the laws so that Democrats are legally forbidden from using the powers granted by said laws.

Soon.

Attached: 014.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Fellow SPF bro. Nixa is great too, it's one of the smaller cities just outside of Springfield. Ozark is okay too if you don't mind traffic.

It won’t have to rise again. It will just stay standing while the rest of the country falls beside it.

It's because infringe isn't strong enough of a word, and the amendment only means fire arms not accessories or ammunition limits. Shall not be questioned, or shall not be limited in any way, would do the job.

Cuck

Deflect all you want, but your mentality would fit in with either coast.

Jack Henry user, here I'd reference for a fellow kommando.

feels good to live in God's country

Attached: MO.jpg (1067x809, 708K)

This thread is making me miss my state.
Missouri is great, especially CoMo

>Tfw Missouri becomes the new Nassau and the home of the second pirate republic.
If only it had great lake access so we could raid Canadian cities as well.

Attached: 800px-Bartholomew_Roberts_Flag.svg_.png (800x600, 57K)

>let me bring diverse tech faggotry there!!
Fuck off programming tranny

Attached: 1543479099020.png (742x742, 326K)

I'm an engineer. granted, I work on water and wastewater systems but Id give another discipline a shot if I could shoot MGs on the weekends

>diverse tech
Have you see how many dudes pumping for a white wthnostate are computer dorks?

God bless you Missouri. I left your crazy ass, but sometimes I miss your weird hick/city self.

Not including the "ideas" teams at major companies like google, some of those degenerates are the ones Hitler would have killed first.

Attached: 1545440828455.jpg (1200x1170, 477K)

Dispensaries in legal states haven't been raided in years. That being said they are still locked pretty hard down from any expanding and have to run some tight security since they deal only in cash.

>STL
>Pricey
Oh to be back in the Midwest.

five bucks says neither of you live there and are just blinding defending it.

I live in St. Louis and it's not that bad. All the shittiest stuff in St. Louis is mostly contained in a few areas. There are great parts of town and we still get the Midwest cost of living advantage compared to coasts. The weather pretty much always sucks except for those nice parts of fall and spring when it isn't constantly raining.

W-wrong flag m80

You're either a retarded faggot or a shill. Arms means armaments, which are weapons and the things necessary for them to function. Well regulated means well supplied and maintained. Shall not be infringed means "you literally can't deprive people of this right legally". Shall fucking not.
So in short, stfu nigger.

Attached: fuck_off_seal.jpg (504x464, 55K)

guess I'll have to find another use for pic related

Attached: 20190506_170449.jpg (2039x1071, 658K)

>the worst of the city is contained in the big nigger parts and the rest is just cheap, but at least the weather is constantly ass
wow you've convinced us

inb4 butthurt yankee sherman posters

Attached: average sherman poster.jpg (960x958, 55K)

>"You can absolutely have guns, but not ammunition."

The worst part is that some people actually pull this out with sincerity.

>missouri residency goes up
>panic.jpg
>everyone is buying up automatics
>profit.png
>leaves and goes back to their own states
>freedom wave.gif

Attached: hqdefault(1).jpg (358x242, 26K)

I'm just saying it how it is. Politicians stretch the meaning of infringement, the language is too weak.

SLU grad checking in. I used to live in the CWE. A few decent bars and cool scenery. The “diversity” got kind of old after a while though.

This needs updated to make mass fags seethe

Where was this? Any links or references?

Gotta go farther West, if you aren't past Creve Coeur, you haven't gone far enough. Besides, the diversity is mostly all talk, no walk. Look like an undercover and they'll "yes Massa" right on away from you.

Or try to sell you drugs, if you're me. 109% of the time in the Loop, OC or CC, always offered by there dealers minimum.

You can also find more info on the Dallas board of the-site-that-shall-not-be-named.

nbcdfw.com/investigations/North-Texas-Stores-Raided-CBD-Products-Seized-507386561.html

hey that's where I am
wishing I could conceal carry without getting blown up like that one guy the other day

man fuck nixa and everything about it
t. south springfield guy who went to nixa

>CBD oil place got hit in Texas
>cops took all the cash out of the registry
Legal and consistent with federal laws and, as far as I understand, Texas law as well. Also worth noting that federal law > state/municipal law, so the federal government can raid any """""legal""""" dispensary at any time, since marijuana and its derivatives are illegal in all 50 states.
>and clients wallets
I seriously doubt this. This is, at best, a gray area, at worst theft and a violation of the constitution. Also, it's the government's responsibility to prove that the "clients" were engaging in unlawful practices, not the clients' responsibility to prove their innocence. If that's the information you were given, you were misinformed, and those "clients" are in for a sweet lawsuit.

>it's the government's responsibility to prove that the "clients" were engaging in unlawful practices, not the clients' responsibility to prove their innocence

not with civil asset forfeiture
the easiest way to describe it is that You are not on trial, the money (an inaimate object is), the money in question is not a person so not entitled to the presumption of innocence.

this is an over simplification and not really how it works but close enough for government work

google/youtube "civil asset forfeiture" and you'll find all kinds of stories of cops seizing a couple grand from somebody that was on their way to buy a car with little more than the area having a "known drug problem"

cops use the seized money as a slush fund
i don't remember who (maybe John Oliver) but somebody did a story about this and they found one instance where the cops used the money to buy a snow-cone machine, they had used the slush fund to buy slushies

Attached: SLUSHPUPPiE_Standing17-bigish.png (400x346, 29K)

>i don't remember who (maybe John Oliver) but somebody did a story about this and they found one instance where the cops used the money to buy a snow-cone machine
youtube.com/watch?v=3kEpZWGgJks

>civil forfeiture involves a dispute between law enforcement and property such as a pile of cash or a house or a boat, such that the thing is suspected of being involved in a crime. To get back the seized property, owners must prove it was not involved in criminal activity
This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
>there are two ways in which the seized assets become permanently theirs: first, if a prosecutor can prove that seized assets were connected to criminal activity in a courtroom, or second, if nobody tries to claim the seized assets
Just before this, the article mentions that "secret warrants", whatever those are, are sometimes used to seize funds.
>prosecutors sometimes offer to return half of the seized funds as part of a deal in exchange for not suing
>even the government knows it's not legal so they generously extort you from only half of your money to get you to not sue
Is this shit true, or am I falling for propaganda? This shit is so stupid it's grabber-tier anti-gun propaganda levels of bad. I am seriously struggling to believe that this is actually the state of the law. How is any of this shit legal?

No, that is not how laws work. A bunch of dumb Missourians are about to get dicked by the ATF.

As a Nevadan, I'm pretty fukken jealous. Maybe all of you Missourians should come here and help us out.

it's fucked
It's retarded
It's real

>how is the law legal

"Tech" is more than just coding webpages and Python. If you work in custom/industrial hardware or embedded everyone is chill. It's mainly surface level shit that's SJW, with the big exception of trannyboot.

This, these fucks got government jobs and want to ruin Virginia. Fuck tech kikes

Based and patriot pilled

>Are there tech jobs in Missouri?

What is Kansas City?

What's wrong with Nixa?

Thank the War on Drugs. And the federal government.

I like how he strategically put his uniform in view.
Glad the dumb faggot got booted from the military with an other than honorable. All the attention seeking and lgbt dick sucking he does would have be a detriment.